Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Nope,
Have talked to many young Indians and most have told me they "done" their bhaabhi.
P.S , i didn't know about "Savita bhabhi", now googling it 😅😅😅
Those are sexual fetishes, not the same thing. They are looking to make offsprings from their bhabhi.

Comparison would be Pakistani fetish of *censored*ing goats.
Yeah and I heard the same from Indians about their sisters 😅😅😅
Now you are making shit up. :cautious:

Yeah and I heard the same from Indians about their sisters 😅😅😅
Maybe, but the Data says otherwise. And that’s what I was trying to insert into your skull.
Like all the Muslim Ummah, you guys are expert conspiracy theorists who live in your own made up imaginary realm. Don’t blame others for whatever you believe. Or just give us the data that whatever you are saying are not just one of your made up reality.
But then everyone knows that you can’t because it’s just your made up fact.

Maybe, but the Data says otherwise. And that’s what I was trying to insert into your skull.
Like all the Muslim Ummah, you guys are expert conspiracy theorists who live in your own made up imaginary realm. Don’t blame others for whatever you believe. Or just give us the data that whatever you are saying are not just one of your made up reality.
But then everyone knows that you can’t because it’s just your made up fact.
Yup.
I just farted similar data.
Want some?
😅😅😅

Yup.
I just farted similar data.
Want some?
😅😅😅
Like I said. Everyone in Lawhore farts the same type of conspiracy theories that results in a fart cloud that everyone lives in and enjoy puddling.
It has nothing to do with reality.
Meanwhile independent sources and even your own data shows that you’re bangin your Aapis and Ammis much harder than earlier and producing little monsters without limbs, defective brain and body.

Like I said. Everyone in Lawhore farts the same type of conspiracy theories that results in a fart cloud that everyone lives in and enjoy puddling.
It has nothing to do with reality.
Meanwhile independent sources and even your own data shows that you’re bangin your Aapis and Ammis much harder than earlier and producing little monsters without limbs, defective brain and body.
Yup.. whatever. Now jog on 😅😅😅

Hello I'm french. I am interested in fighter planes ... French but not only. I have been reading this forum for a while and today I am subscribing.
Welcome. And meet @WHOHE who is an ardent F 35 fan and right now is having field day in F35 and Rafale thread with all his childish memes about Rafale 😀

Welcome. And meet @WHOHE who is an ardent F 35 fan and right now is having field day in F35 and Rafale thread with all his childish memes about Rafale 😀
I saw him. No interest, Pic tries to explain him calmly and scientifically the errors in his publications but he doesn't care, and if Pic can't do it (and he is much more informed about the Rafale than the vast majority of people here including me) nobody can.
In France we have an expression for that "There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn't want to see" (maybe it's the same in English).
For him, the Rafale sucks, and nothing will make him change his mind.
Anyway I like this forum, it's always interesting to have the Indian point of view on Dassault and Russian aircraft.

And I apologize in advance for the weird posts, I don't know enough English to write without automatic translation (deepl) and sometimes the translators translate badly.

• Agree
Reactions: AbRaj
I saw him. No interest, Pic tries to explain him calmly and scientifically the errors in his publications but he doesn't care, and if Pic can't do it (and he is much more informed about the Rafale than the vast majority of people here including me) nobody can.
In France we have an expression for that "There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn't want to see" (maybe it's the same in English).
For him, the Rafale sucks, and nothing will make him change his mind.
Anyway I like this forum, it's always interesting to have the Indian point of view on Dassault and Russian aircraft.

And I apologize in advance for the weird posts, I don't know enough English to write without automatic translation (deepl) and sometimes the translators translate badly.
Yeah. Picdel has very comprehensive understanding of Fighter jets and he tries to explain everything using available data and verified sources. His explanations are very technical for commoners like me.
While HOHE depends on news articles and YouTube videos and often uses conjunctures to prove his point.

FD9NNj_XsAwzwBK.jpeg

Hahaha there’s a saying in Hindi “kutte ko ghee hajam nahi Hota”, likewise paxtan can’t digest success and respect. They start jumping above their stature and end up embarrassing themselves even more. They start behaving like a beggar who suddenly got million dollars with a twist of Maula Jatt attitude.
Was working yesterday night and all of a sudden crackers started bursting. Initially thought it was because of a wedding. Lol.

BTW @safriz last time “kuffar toota tha “, so this time “deen toota” ?

Hahaha there’s a saying in Hindi “kutte ko ghee hajam nahi Hota”, likewise paxtan can’t digest success and respect. They start jumping above their stature and end up embarrassing themselves even more. They start behaving like a beggar who suddenly got million dollars with a twist of Maula Jatt attitude.
Was working yesterday night and all of a sudden crackers started bursting. Initially thought it was because of a wedding. Lol.

BTW @safriz last time “kuffar toota tha “, so this time “deen toota” ?
TBH Kangaroos deserved to loose yesterday. I’ve lost count how many times they dropped catches, except few all of them, all were easily catchable. Barber dropped twice, one is first over itself. Rizwan twice/thrice and the one with Squint too was dropped atleast once. While Warner walked out when there was no ball contact with the bat.
Their fielding was atrocious and reminded me of subcontinental team of 80s and 90s.
While Pakistan despite loosing the toss scores 170+ and bowled and fielded very well. Aussies were lucky to win toss and deny pakee pacers the field advantage and also forcing them to bowl on tough dew conditions and also surviving few easy runout chances too.
All in all Australia looked very average.