New Education Policy 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
please enough with this number system this number system that. Congratulation on inventing number system, must baloon our chest for 1 Minuit until you see around & realise all modern mathematics, scientific advancement is due to Europeans including rafale lol......even before 300 years they were kings, from time of Greeks , continued by romans....just a small e.g

View attachment 16959

There is no equivalent of this armoured knight around the globe in medieval times. It may look simple but this can withstand a crossbow shot from point blank range. It's designed specifically to counter all threat's from swords to crossbow. nothing like this in subcontinent or even in east.
This is where half knowledge is dangerous. This kind of armour was normally worn by Knights for jousts or 1 on 1 duels on horses.

It's impossible to be mobile with such armour on for they weigh at least 40-50 kgs.

Yes Mr. Brainy. Ever heard of war elephants? What will happen to this armour under the feat of an elephant? The best part is that even with such armour, Europeans lost to Arabs and Turks who did not have such an armour. Ever heard of wootz steel and its source?

India Hindu Kings had large Elephant Cavalry

But they lost to Muslims on Horse Back

Was it made of steel

What was the weight
Yes... weight was usually between 20 & 30kg & Contrary to myth that soldier could not move in those armours, they can even run wearing those armours & into battle. Modern soldiers carry much higher loads.
This is where half knowledge is dangerous. This kind of armour was normally worn by Knights for jousts or 1 on 1 duels on horses.

It's impossible to be mobile with such armour on for they weigh at least 40-50 kgs.

Last edited:
Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
Yes... weight was usually between 20 & 30kg & Contrary to myth that soldier could not move in those armours, they can even run wearing those armours & into battle. Modern soldiers carry much higher loads.

Understand the difference between carrying heavier loads & wearing heavy armour.

A knight was usually surrounded by bodyguards to protect him. They were essentially used as shock troops - the so called heavy cavalry. Wars are usually won & were won where troops were highly mobile. Heavy armour constricted movement & hence weren't preferred except to arm a select few for a specific reason & mission.

That is what I meant

Did " KNOWLEDGE " Of Sanskrit save us from Invasions and Subjugation

What is the point of knowledge if it cannot serve the Nation or.Protect the
Civilization

Using the same foolish logic of yours

Your ( and mine ) ancestors failed to save themselves from foreign invasions

So what's the point of your ( and mine ) existence ? Since you ( and I ) are descendants of the same so called incompetent ancestors .

Don't come up with illogical fallacies , you are better than that .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
Using the same foolish logic of yours

Your ( and mine ) ancestors failed to save themselves from foreign invasions

So what's the point of your ( and mine ) existence ? Since you ( and I ) are descendants of the same so called incompetent ancestors .

Don't come up with illogical fallacies , you are better than that .

That is why I hate Sanskrit

The Brahmins created an exclusive club of "Knowledge Society"
Using Sanskrit and the So called SCRIPTURES

Any question to them.was replied in some Shloka in Sanskrit which was Not understood by the Masses

All.this was done to keep their HOLD on the Indian Society

Whereas Europeans started Mass education and that led to Renaissance

If we want to be proud of our Anient Civilisations , we MUST also accept their
Glaring weaknesses

Muslims invasions were successful because of horse cavalry.
Anyways ill just give one simple fact.
Which are the oldest remaining civilizations?
Indian and probably Chinese...why?
All ancient civilizations Egypt , Greek , Roman , Persian, Mesopotamian, Mayan , Inca , Aztec perished long ago.
Only to stand firm is Indian civilization despite numerous invasions for 1000s of years be it from Huns , Greeks , Persians , Mongols , Turks or even British....
Lets see for how many years this current European civilization exists

Reactions: AbRaj and hellbent
These so called self styled Dravidians are the main reason for reservations all across India. these Dravidians have created a system of beggers who loot those who are qualified. Periyaar-the biggest womaniser of ALL and raped his own caste women is God for them. Only in TN we have political parties who call themselves Dravidian. If Dravidian was about south India and original Indians, why dont we have Dravidian parties in rest of south India? Tamils are a lost case.
I have no idea of what you are talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: Ashwin
Understand the difference between carrying heavier loads & wearing heavy armour.

A knight was usually surrounded by bodyguards to protect him. They were essentially used as shock troops - the so called heavy cavalry.
There are records of whole Battles being fought on foot by full plate armoured knights alone without any bodyguards in medieval Europe For e.g battle of Agincourt was fought by heavy knights on foot with support from archers along with heavy mounted knights in flanks....you may have probably seen it in movie adaptation like the king ( Netflix). Most of the battle details were inaccurate in movie but the battle did happen.
. Wars are usually won & were won where troops were highly mobile. Heavy armour constricted movement & hence weren't preferred except to arm a select few for a specific reason & mission.
Yes you are right & you are wrong here. But we are not discussing tactics here but technology. that armour was designed to deflect all type of hand held weapons an enemy soldier can use , it covers all week points in body. no such innovation in east, middle east & south Asia. Why war torn societies like india, east didn't invoate but relied on technology from abroad like plate armour, chain mail. these were basics. all medieval armour technology revolution & refinement has roots in Europe.

These so called self styled Dravidians are the main reason for reservations all across India. these Dravidians have created a system of beggers who loot those who are qualified. Periyaar-the biggest womaniser of ALL and raped his own caste women is God for them. Only in TN we have political parties who call themselves Dravidian. If Dravidian was about south India and original Indians, why dont we have Dravidian parties in rest of south India? Tamils are a lost case.

Sir, many of the self styled Dravidians also have names which originate from Sanskrit including *cough* EVR *cough*, we don't see them changing their names in any hurry. What we see spoken on streets as Tamizh is not Tamizh (its not Taa-mil), it's just pidgin .

While Sanskrit continues to be preserved and spoken (albeit in closed groups) in a form close to its original, the common man cannot understand the Tamizh used in the literary or religious works of the ancient period. Heck even the Tamizh script was simplified by the TN Govt and you can see that with this change it starts to lose its similarity with the other scripts like Telugu , Kannada and Malayalam

We can guess how bad the rot is, when the most prominent celebrated people for their work towards Tamizh are

An Italian Jesuit priest - Constanzo Beschi - Wikipedia
A British missionary - Robert Caldwell - Wikipedia

Even now the people carrying on "research" in Tamizh are mostly Xtian funded researchers attempting to create a false identity. So what the Dravidian parties are trying to do is to create an identity where Tamizh means Xtian or Muslim but not Hindu.

India Hindu Kings had large Elephant Cavalry

But they lost to Muslims on Horse Back
Name me one who lost to Horses? We lost due to Jaichands and those muslims who switched sides during the battle. Ever read about the defeat of Vijayanagara to Khilji? The Brahmins warned the king not to trust the muslims in his forces but he did not listen to them and those muslims defected to Khilji forces during the battle and attacked the Vijayanagara forces from behind.
That is why I hate Sanskrit

The Brahmins created an exclusive club of "Knowledge Society"
Using Sanskrit and the So called SCRIPTURES

Any question to them.was replied in some Shloka in Sanskrit which was Not understood by the Masses

All.this was done to keep their HOLD on the Indian Society

Whereas Europeans started Mass education and that led to Renaissance

If we want to be proud of our Anient Civilisations , we MUST also accept their
Glaring weaknesses
How funny. Please read the details about Indian education system as given by Lord Macaulay. He has clearly written that nearly 49% of all teachers were shudras. He wrote that in 1830.

I have no idea of what you are talking about.
Periyaar started this shit about Dravidian identity which was non existent. He furthered the cause of British by blaming Brahmins for creating caste system. We never had caste system. Even Manusmritu was modified by the British as they used the power of printing press to insert a false narrative for Indian masses by distributing a doctored document. They are doing it even today thru missionaries who are usurping our religious symbols by converting them to christian symbols.
In my earlier posts I told you the meaning of the word DRAVID from which DRAVIDIAN has been deduced. None of you have contradicted it. Now tell me how is Tamil and Dravid same and why are we mixing all other states of the south India with idiots from Tamilnadu? If I know it well, even Malayalis, Kannadigas and Telagus hate Tamils.

Reactions: Kaushika
Name me one who lost to Horses? We lost due to Jaichands and those muslims who switched sides during the battle. Ever read about the defeat of Vijayanagara to Khilji? The Brahmins warned the king not to trust the muslims in his forces but he did not listen to them and those muslims defected to Khilji forces during the battle and attacked the Vijayanagara forces from behind.

How funny. Please read the details about Indian education system as given by Lord Macaulay. He has clearly written that nearly 49% of all teachers were shudras. He wrote that in 1830.

Sir , I Respect you very Much

I want to stop this discussion

We can agree to Disagree

Let us just say we made Too many mistakes , Socio Political mistakes that caused our Subjugation.

What really hurts me is.that Even After losing Sindh , Punjab , Afghanistan in a Few Centuries and seeing the Repeated attacks on Somnath , WHY INDIAN Society and Rulers could NOT understand the nature of the threat
And bring about certain Reforms

When Islam was expanding in Europe
And had Reached Spain , and the Arabs had stopped Their Land trading routes
The Same Europeans overcame All their Social and Political weaknesses and went on to Conquer the WORLD

Muslims still Regret how.their Defeat
In Spain slowly and ultimately led to the Supremacy of Europe over Caliphate and the Victory of Christians
Over Muslims

Whereas we Hindus COULD NOT even
Salvage the Remaining part of our Country

The Blame must be Accepted by Brahmins and Kshatriyas --- BOTH

To those who still suck up to western validation

One of the hundreds of proof of ancient Indian supremacy in science and technology .

From a museum in Australia

8377428_drynygbuqaafiln_jpeg_jpeg0509277770784e5d13bf5e6508d9dff0.jpeg

Ad8.46.00.jpg

2000 years plastic surgery technique invented by ancient Indians adopted by the so called superior west " allied surgeons " during World war 1 and continued till date .

Another example

The Fibonacci series

In his book "Liber Abaci" Fibonacci himself credited the said series to indian mathematicians and named it as " Indian series " but the dishonest and plagiarist Europeans overlooked it and named it as Fibonacci series .

10623847_ekif5vxvaac9d1c_jpeg_jpeg33218758a665a5a861c1acb9b193b93f.jpeg

10623848_ekighlquuaadnhs_jpeg_jpeg3fdd6073a49ce18360e16ac7c917f3bb.jpeg

10623849_ekihzauuwaaxnxs_jpeg_jpeg611091c272335403ad6a121588fdc3b1.jpeg

Another example

Damascus steel has nothing to with Damascus , it's original name is hinduwani , hindvi steel etc , it was made from imported Indian ingots. And the technique to make the steel was also taken from India. In those times there was a common Persian phrase – to give an "Indian answer", meaning "a cut with an Indian sword".

Another example

The largest number used in 5-4th century BC in india was a staggering 10 to the power 400000000000000000 scale and the smallest to 1/1,000,0000 of a second. Rest of the world could barely count to 10.

Another example

Hindu numericals were named as AL HIND ( hindu ) numericals by Arab mathematicians who copied it.

Hindu numericals which the Europeans named as arabic numericals which the Arabs copied but to their credit named it as al hind ( hindu ) numericals originally, which the Europeans again as usual overlooked .

Hatred and misplaced prejudice against Indian achievements is because a section of so called Indians educated by prejudiced western sources have nothing of their own to show for , except pander to their western overlords to stay relevant or hang onto the prejudices to cater for own shallowness and irrelevant existence.

Last edited:
The "grate" man was reported to have said in 1957:

"We were cheated by Gandhi. Our land (the Tamil land) has been enslaved to the Northerners and Brahmins by Gandhi. It is because of Gandhi that people lost all great qualities they had…(and) it is now impossible to live without being immoral, dishonest, deceitful and traitorous”

He is supposed to have raised demands for a separate state under direct British rule prior to Independence and also tried to enlist support of the Muslim League under Jinnah - none of these got support

Last edited:
Reactions: vstol Jockey

"We were cheated by Gandhi. Our land (the Tamil land) has been enslaved to the Northerners and Brahmins by Gandhi. It is because of Gandhi that people lost all great qualities they had…(and) it is now impossible to live without being immoral, dishonest, deceitful and traitorous”

He is supposed to have raised demands for a separate state under direct British rule prior to Independence and also tried to enlist support of the Muslim League under Jinnah - none of these got support

Yet we have people here still "dreaming" of such a day .

No worries , Tamils are slowly but surely waking up , in future all the so called Dravidian nonsense along with abrahamics will be wiped out for good . The missionaries especially played a long game but evil machinations can only last so long .

And Tamils live and die for this idiot. Even the LTTE was a chirstian group which was against Hindu Tamils and yet Hindu Tamils claim them to be heroes.

Hatred and misplaced prejudice against Indian achievements is because a section of so called Indians educated by prejudiced western sources have nothing of their own to show for , except pander to their western overlords to stay relevant or hang onto the prejudices to cater for own shallowness and irrelevant existence.

Achievements in Science and Maths dont mean anything if you cannot
Save your country.from Subjugation

And finally we Needed the British to make this country of 550 kingdoms into One Nation

If British had Not come , this whole
South Asia would be like One Giant Afghanistan , Only fighting and killing

No worries , Tamils are slowly but surely waking up , in future all the so called Dravidian nonsense along with abrahamics will be wiped out for good . The missionaries especially played a long game but evil machinations can only last so long .

While this is the NEP thread and we are OT , let me just say may I live to see that day ! If things dont change in the next 5-10 years max, its going to be a lost cause.

I suspect that the impact of the NEP 2020 has not reached the Tamizh population , since the "leaders" here are still busy with protests or opposition to EIA 2020 , Maridhas vs News18 and the KSK controversy.

Status
Not open for further replies.