Mirage 2000H, MiG-29UPG, Jaguar DARIN III - Medium Multirole Aircraft of IAF

ty. nothing to do with jewishness for me. 1but israeli industrials are spying even more than chinese and their industrial promises are somehow random.

ty. nothing to do with jewishness for me. 1but israeli industrials are spying even more than chinese and their industrial promises are somehow random.
That's why I made the said statement. We don't harbour the kind of guilt the Europeans did, for their treatment of the Jews. Not were the Jews here influential. If anything, Indian Jews are our best representatives, for there wasn't any anti semitism ever out here.

In fact given the overwhelming majority of Hindus, the Jews & Muslims were closer to each other than they were to Hindus or the Christians, given the Reconquista & Inquisition of the Portuguese.Which is why in Bombay, you'd find their places of worship & burial in close proximity.

Yet, ppl here aren't fully acquainted with the mercenary power & other such powers of the Jews. Having said that, the Palanpur Jains have outgunned the Jews in the trade of diamonds. In Antwerp. In Tel Aviv. But not in London.

I'm sure in a few decades the Jews would return to their ancient profession of being good middlemen. Between the Chinese & Europeans & Between the Indians & the Europeans.
. .

What's the difference? Kindly explain.
What's the difference between Hindu and Indian? Or between Buddhist and Chinese? Or between Muslim and Saudi? Or between Catholic and Italian?

Israel tries to keep the two ideas conflated so that any criticism of Israel becomes antisemitism automatically; but that's completely stupid, since it's like declaring that any criticism of, for example, Japan or Germany is automatically racism.

What's the difference between Hindu and Indian? Or between Buddhist and Chinese? Or between Muslim and Saudi? Or between Catholic and Italian?

Israel tries to keep the two ideas conflated so that any criticism of Israel becomes antisemitism automatically; but that's completely stupid, since it's like declaring that any criticism of, for example, Japan or Germany is automatically racism.

What you're saying is true, and I've also seen some Jews overuse the Holocaust card in places where it didn't belong. But on the other hand, a lot of anti-Israeli hate (especially the exceedingly virulent kind) does tend to come from a place of anti-semitism - and then a lot of people (usually Islamists and their leftist allies) like to dress it up as "I'm not antisemitic, I'm anti-zionist," but if you peel away enough layers you see how they really feel about Jews and their right to peacefully exist on this planet and in the Middle East.

I was referring to the way they ( Jews in general not the state of Israel specifically) conduct their biz. Nothing to do with the official position wherein the state of Israel conflates Zionism with Jewishness and turn the tables on their critics accusing them of anti Semitism.

It's a tool used to potent effect in the past but is well past its sell by date in Europe as of now. The US is a different matter.

Compoletely off topic my freinds, i need a hand for a report. How state/cities etc. Try to structure R&D in India, clusters, innovation poles or whatever? Is it integrated or largely dependent on state? Etc. More important, where to find documents about it.Sry for digress. (in pm)

Last edited:
Dz0js57X0AAUNyO.jpg

Dassault supporters will be more happy than Indians over here.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good PR for Rafale.. :love::love:

IAF Mirage-2000: All You Need to Know About Dassault-designed Fighter Jet Used for Surgical Strikes 2.0

In the early hours of Tuesday, 12 Indian Air Force Mirage-2000 fighter jets, made by Dassault Aviation, the French company who also manufactures the Rafale Medium Multi-Role Combat Aircrafts, entered Pakistani airspace and dropped 1,000-kg laser-guided bombs on Jaish-e-Mohammed terror launch pads across the Line of Control. While India has many new-age fighter jets like the Sukhoi Su-30MKI and MiG 29, apart from the indigenously developed Tejas LCA in its arsenal, it was again the Mirage-2000 jet, which was used in the Kargil war, that was used for the unprecedented cross-border strike. Indian government sources told CNN-News18 that there were over 200 casualties in the strike, which targeted the biggest JeM hideout in Balakot in a counter-terrorism operation.

IAF Mirage-2000: All You Need to Know About Dassault-designed Fighter Jet Used for Surgical Strikes 2.0

Compoletely off topic my freinds, i need a hand for a report. How state/cities etc. Try to structure R&D in India, clusters, innovation poles or whatever? Is it integrated or largely dependent on state? Etc. More important, where to find documents about it.Sry for digress. (in pm)

everything except IT is disorganized because India still has a massive overhang of bureaucracy. If you ask me the growth of an industry here is still dependent upon the strength of the lobbying group that is sheparding that growth- for IT it is a group called Nasscom. Many cities have policies that are supposed to improve growth, innovation etc. but it is usually a strong lobby that helps that vision to translate to reality.

everything except IT is disorganized because India still has a massive overhang of bureaucracy. If you ask me the growth of an industry here is still dependent upon the strength of the lobbying group that is sheparding that growth- for IT it is a group called Nasscom. Many cities have policies that are supposed to improve growth, innovation etc. but it is usually a strong lobby that helps that vision to translate to reality.
In the end it can be a good subject to compare how Bengalors works and how Nagpur is expected (hoped) to work no?

In the end it can be a good subject to compare how Bengalors works and how Nagpur is expected (hoped) to work no?

yes. BAngalore works, for instance, because it is the base of Nasscom. Question is, have other industry bodies become as sophisticated- able to influence government and other stakeholders to remove the barriers and promote innovation.