LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Ea7ihgjXQAAVPV-.jpeg
I hate the sight of a nice painting/image being spoiled by sore sights in front of it. By the way what is this thing why are they always holding their hands downwards?

Its not what religion or political affiliations that you ppl hold that matters. Bcos those are ephemeral, ppl change quite often but is the values & principles that matter. Calling urself islamic state , state created for muslims and then going on to support chinese who have virtually declared it as alien and put ppl in concentration camps is nothing but sheer hypocrisy. Then you ppl ask why IOC does not support pakistan or muslims dont support pakistan. Bcos you ppl are pure opportunistic will sell urself if you gain an extra cent.
we don't care what others think about us.we have many enemies. i don't want to talk about sell or buy.

Shaksgam valley? We solved our boundary problem because we wanted China as a friendly country.self respect is important but kindly give a chance to enemy.enemy might become friend if he feel comfortable.negotiations are very important and friendly gestures too,very important.
changing ur religion and embracing communism will make CPC even more happy, friendly and give a lot of self respect. they will say u ppl are mother from different ......... Why dont u ppl do that. u know what CPC thinks abt ur religion rt?
we don't care what others think about us.we have many enemies. i don't want to talk about sell or buy.
u have enemies bcos u dont have values or principles.
he died as a bangladeshi not as a person from land of pure..................................go do some introspection.

changing ur religion and embracing communism will make CPC even more happy, friendly and give a lot of self respect. they will say u ppl are mother from different ......... Why dont u ppl do that. u know what CPC thinks abt ur religion rt?
we don't even start full support to china and here you start blame game.china is friend.it doesn't matter what religion they follow.we tried our best to solve our problems with you too but every attempt failed.
Salute!

we don't even start full support to china and here you start blame game.china is friend.it doesn't matter what religion they follow.we tried our best to solve our problems with you too but every attempt failed.
Salute!
lol, its the raison d'tre of ur existence , as i said u ppl dont have values & principles just keep changing sh*** on whichever favors u. with arabs u see islam with chinese u see frndship.

you know what others see pakistan as ? cheap opportunists who are sold for any thing.

lol, its the raison d'tre of ur existence , as i said u ppl dont have values & principles just keep changing sh*** on whichever favors u. with arabs u see islam with chinese u see frndship.

you know what others see pakistan as ? cheap opportunists who are sold for any thing.
Thats called international politics.
USA got freedom from Britain after a bloody war and UK still is best friend with USA and both share even nuclear weapons.
Plenty other examples too.

According to sources our effective artillery firepower has received a significant boost. The Dhanush Project is progressing slowly, as usual but it has had an interesting spin-off.

From mid 1990s, we had cannibalized upto 200 FH-77B guns to keep the other 200 operational. We had no choice but to go down this route given the sanctions on Bofors. Now courtesy of the Dhanush project, we are slowly bringing some of the lightly cannibalized guns online. It is for this reason you're seeing increased Bofors deployments across the fronts.

It must here be noted that the pace is quite slow, and not all cannibalized guns can be brought back to operational status. But more firepower is being made available to front line units and that is what matters

Thats called international politics.
USA got freedom from Britain after a bloody war and UK still is best friend with USA and both share even nuclear weapons.
Plenty other examples too.
Even though its only the self interests that matter in international stage. Being turncoats often is not an advantage in the long term. It might give u short term benefits though. No country will trust u and will only have relation ship based on transaction. you need to keep bartering all the time. Even though Iran helped pakistan during 1971 war as a muslim country now they will hardly provide any help without any benefit.

US & UK are wrong examples per se, they are birds of same feather. you can say the same with france & german as well.

We are going to be dependent on Russia for at least 5 more years when it comes to direct weapon imports. Some JVs may continue beyond that.

There's a large T-90MS deal pending, and the IAF is interested in 5 more S-400s.
Make that the next 2 decades. Possibly more. There's the Super Sukhoi program. Elaborate ventures in the SSBN, SSN sphere. Su 57 . S-500. These are but few of the programs off the top of my mind, I could think of. This isn't a partnership that's going away too soon.

Reactions: Volcano
We are going to be dependent on Russia for at least 5 more years when it comes to direct weapon imports. Some JVs may continue beyond that.

There's a large T-90MS deal pending, and the IAF is interested in 5 more S-400s.
Also pak-fa. High chances su60 mki will be signed near 2030. Because amca isn't coming online anytime before that..

Also s500,t14 armata for the fmbt, t15 entire new line of Russian armour we will be buying...

Make that the next 2 decades. Possibly more. There's the Super Sukhoi program. Elaborate ventures in the SSBN, SSN sphere. Su 57 . S-500. These are but few of the programs off the top of my mind, I could think of. This isn't a partnership that's going away too soon.

Direct weapons imports should finish in 5 years. And the T-90MS, new S-400 and even the Su-57, if it happens, could happen during this time. The next S-400 could also be replaced by the S-500 if necessary, but India also has long range SAM programs.

Upgrade and upkeep of existing systems plus whatever new we sign over the next few years could go on for many decades, unless we use our potential economic clout in the future to get rid of imported weapons earlier than planned, which is also a possibility and commonly done by rich countries in order to save expensive upgrade and upkeep costs.

As for SSN, SSBN etc, I'm pretty sure the project goal will be to indigenise everything that's critical by the time the ongoing programs end. We will want to retain complete autonomy over our subs for obvious reasons. There is a pretty big indigenisation thrust going on within DRDO for all projects. Earlier they would save money by importing some things, but now they are focusing on developing everything possible before opting for imports.

There's a similar goal even for the Su-30MKI upgrade. For example, if the cost of the program is not manageable and relations with Russia deteriorate due to the China factor, we may have to continue with the existing engine where we already have a lot of control and replace the Russian radar with Uttam instead. The indigenisation goal for the MKI upgrade is also pretty high.

We have slowly begun to step on many toes. We have started having conflicting views with Russia over Central Asia for example. Even Iran is getting farther away. There's also the fear of Russia not protecting Indian interests while eyeing weapons exports to Iran with respect to the technologies developed for MKI, T-90, Talwar class etc. Even economic projects are are not making any headway. The partnership is not going away, but it's not moving forward either.

There wont be any such programme provided our LCA Mk2 and TE Tejas verison yeilds good results. MKI will remain as a 4th Gen fighter in IAF forever.

Also pak-fa. High chances su60 mki will be signed near 2030. Because amca isn't coming online anytime before that..

Also s500,t14 armata for the fmbt, t15 entire new line of Russian armour we will be buying...

IAF may only go for a GTG type deal for Su-57. The production focus is now on indigenous aircraft.

Armata is unlikely, we are aiming for full IPR ownership with FRCV. And IA seems to be intent on getting a non-Russian supplier and a non-OFB production partner.
MKI will remain as a 4th Gen fighter in IAF forever.

Nope.

I said the same s400 will be the last major purchase, any additional s400, t90 are follow on orders. & regarding jv, russians are backed of from two jv initiatives from india 1) hypersonic brahmos 2) 800 km variant of brahmos.

Lastly, is s400 a good platform? But i know that one regiment should keep in A&N.

Last edited: