LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

can you guys provide me the link of your cancelled operation in which you wanted to capture haji pir pass and wanted to separate skardu and wanted to threaten china pakistan road link through korakoram highway? i want same thread.kindly give me the link. some of my friends don't believe me. they think such plan never existed.

Massive buildup by china near your border including doklam standoff position. Nepal buildup as well.last night, something happened in arunachal. Pakistan replying with full power. Indian policy of fighting with everyone is not good.focus on one enemy rather than 3 enemies.

Massive buildup by china near your border including doklam standoff position. Nepal buildup as well.last night, something happened in arunachal. Pakistan replying with full power. Indian policy of fighting with everyone is not good.focus on one enemy rather than 3 enemies.
Dont u worry be happy. Chinese arw just flexing their slaves. They say bark and u start barking. Anyways it wont give u Kashmir.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
I can assure you if this turns into a 2 front war, the NFU that India follows is going to be binned at least as far as Paxtan is concerned.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
Dont u worry be happy. Chinese arw just flexing their slaves. They say bark and u start barking. Anyways it wont give u Kashmir.

Ea7ihgjXQAAVPV-.jpeg
Ea7ihgjXQAAVPV-.jpeg

So? Pakistan is nothing more than a chinese slave. Look how chinese behave in your country and u cant do anything. More shameful thing is selling part of land of pure to the people who call your religion a mental disorder and want to re write your holy book.
No thank you , we will die instead of losing our self respect
Unfortunate incidents happen everywhere around the globe. This doesn't mean that you start behaving hostile towards your friend.china has helped us a lot. They are very friendly. If India join us,it would be great. See gwadar is just for transportation and opening new gates for China. Nobody is asking for any sacrifice.ptotect your land and become friends.together we can make everything.just think about a new scenario in which China Pak and India combine against all external factors!

So? Pakistan is nothing more than a chinese slave. Look how chinese behave in your country and u cant do anything. More shameful thing is selling part of land of pure to the people who call your religion a mental disorder and want to re write your holy book.
No thank you , we will die instead of losing our self respect
I believe Pak can help India in this border conflict with china. But problem is no communication from your side. You need a friendly country that can help you solving Diplomatic issues with a hostile country.obviously it's too late now because after military confrontation,no other alternative is left.

I believe Pak can help India in this border conflict with china. But problem is no communication from your side. You need a friendly country that can help you solving Diplomatic issues with a hostile country.obviously it's too late now because after military confrontation,no other alternative is left.
Lol chill , we dont need Pakistan..... We have our self respect intact. We will fight till death against China. We won't do a Pakistan by buying their friendship through precious land sale

Pakiatan will suffer a lot because of
India China conflict

If You join , we will finish you totally

And if you keep away , China will dump you for ever

Lol chill , we dont need Pakistan..... We have our self respect intact. We will fight till death against China. We won't do a Pakistan by buying their friendship through precious land sale
Shaksgam valley? We solved our boundary problem because we wanted China as a friendly country.self respect is important but kindly give a chance to enemy.enemy might become friend if he feel comfortable.negotiations are very important and friendly gestures too,very important.
Pakiatan will suffer a lot because of
India China conflict

If You join , we will finish you totally

And if you keep away , China will dump you for ever
Why hostile behavior for both Pak and China? Both are your neighbors. Through diplomatic talks,any solution to our problems is possible.

Shaksgam valley? We solved our boundary problem because we wanted China as a friendly country.self respect is important but kindly give a chance to enemy.enemy might become friend if he feel comfortable.negotiations are very important and friendly gestures too,very important.
Good. Now tell me, when are you giving us AJK & Northern Areas like you did Shakhsgham to the Chinese? We too will be higher than mountains, deeper than oceans, sweeter than honey as close as lips & teeth iron brother to you.

Seems ATAGs has been inducted in small numbers without any announcement by IA.
thats what we need, actions doing the talking than our politicans mouth. we need to continue the pressure on pakistan , any lessening of it will be a victory for china. That will send home the message that we will not compromise on their poodle.

Unfortunate incidents happen everywhere around the globe. This doesn't mean that you start behaving hostile towards your friend.china has helped us a lot. They are very friendly. If India join us,it would be great. See gwadar is just for transportation and opening new gates for China. Nobody is asking for any sacrifice.ptotect your land and become friends.together we can make everything.just think about a new scenario in which China Pak and India combine against all external factors!
Its not what religion or political affiliations that you ppl hold that matters. Bcos those are ephemeral, ppl change quite often but is the values & principles that matter. Calling urself islamic state , state created for muslims and then going on to support chinese who have virtually declared it as alien and put ppl in concentration camps is nothing but sheer hypocrisy. Then you ppl ask why IOC does not support pakistan or muslims dont support pakistan. Bcos you ppl are pure opportunistic will sell urself if you gain an extra cent.

Why hostile behavior for both Pak and China? Both are your neighbors. Through diplomatic talks,any solution to our problems is possible.
Guys, there is a saying in hindi - Bhains ke saamne been bajana

This guy is thick skinned and is paid by his masters for every post he makes here