LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Few clarifications for you. J&K and Balochistan had signed a stand still agreement with India and Pakistan in 1947. You invaded both the countries and made them a part of your nation. Indian Army had gone into J&K on 27th Oct morning when PA were already in Srinagar. We threw you out from there thru a series of battles which you lost. It was only for the stupidity of Nehru that you still have part of J&K with you. So you lost the very first war you had with India.
Next came 1965, We all know what happened and why you celebrate the defence of Pakistan Day. You nearly lost Lahore in 1965.
You have explained 1971 yourself and the last war was in Kargil. Once again you did what you tried in 1947. Came and occupied posts of IA which we had vacated during winters as part of an unwritten understanding. You backstabbed us like you backstabbed Maharaja Hari Singh and Nawab of Kalat in 1947. You did not fight any battle to take over those posts. You came in like thieves and IA than threw you out.

few things i would like to mention. 65, we attacked disputed territory, 71, you attacked our territory. 99, we attacked disputed territory. 99, diplomatic work saved your army. read general Bakshi. even he said that without iaf, they were useless on the ground. remember Pakistan told you that it's withdrawing from posts. you hit us from behind in 99. who asked Clinton to interfere in 99? go and read books. it's useless here to talk about history. 26 Feb balakot, next day, Feb 27. everything has an equal but opposite reaction. we don't accept hari singh. so you want to talk about balochistan? who will discuss Hyderabad and Gujarat? Portuguese army is already your enemy hahaha.
kindly consider this a good comment. no offense.

NSA has had detailed meetings with BSF, Army and J&K Police representatives together and seperately on present effectiveness of the Counter infiltration grid present.

Some emergency procurement requests regarding NVGs , Thermal Imaging systems and Light weight man portable radar systems were made, which might be considered soon for procurement.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
(NB : @Arsalan123 @safriz don't dare to watch the video. Fake confidence will crack up further)
I don’t think it’s that unusual for a Pakistani to watch such kind of things. It’s very normal thing there, thanks to Jihad business thriving there.
BTW look at the fortifications on the roof of a building right in the middle of the residential area. The guys with AKs and flags. So few more trees fell and some crows died.

Last edited:
i agree but i don't like your comment about pak army. one surrender doesn't mean that the same army will again surrender. this is not going to happen again and you are an old member who knew everything about bangladesh war, a piece of land thousand miles away from mainland pakistan. it was impossible for us to defend bangladesh. there was no reinforcement and you understand how reinforcement and supply works. i am happy with pak army performance. we did kargil. i know we lost but it was an offensive operation and without support of paf. we did great. i know you say that it was a bad operation and things like that but in history, a smaller army attacked a bigger army and tried to capture disputed parts. that's all. being offensive is the best policy. we respect you as well. we respect your navy and air force as well. we have seen your navy in 71 and you did well but it's time for us to fight another new war, a war in which nobody surrender.

i agree that nobody wants war but it's part of job so we have to gather intelligence, make an offensive plan and implement that plan. we are a changed country now. we have changed ourselves according to the needs. we know that you are big and we must prepare our self 100%.
We will leave aside the blunder of 71. Give me one successful instance where PA actually achieved something of value?

Every time PA had the advantage of starting the offensive. Yet always fails to achieve its objectives. Still, PA is considered as the savior or the gold standard of all the institutions in Pakistan.

It just shows the low quality of institutions in the country.

We will leave aside the blunder of 71. Give me one successful instance where PA actually achieved something of value?

Every time PA had the advantage of starting the offensive. Yet always fails to achieve its objectives. Still, PA is considered as the savior or the gold standard of all the institutions in Pakistan.

It just shows the low quality of institutions in the country.
We are low in numbers. You are bigger army. Just think about us as a much bigger army like China. We would have eaten you alive by now hahahaha.

We are low in numbers. You are bigger army. Just think about us as a much bigger army like China. We would have eaten you alive by now hahahaha.
So you admit Pakistan's army is full of losers. Good.

A country where today's leader is tomorrow's enemy. Even if you are a dictator, you can get assassinated. Now the qualification to be a leader has come down to good looks.

Headless chicken looking for justifications for existence in a made-up enemy. Blame it all on Jinnah's untimely death and lack of vision on what this land of pure should have been.

Reactions: Chain Smoker

Count all the UN proscribed terror groups your nation maintains, u've got a decent army there.
Ur Gernails become Rulers, then they either get assassinated or run away living in posh exile.

What did u achieve in these 70 odd yrs except standing infront of IMF holding a bowl every year on 14th of August?

The only thing keeping the integrity of the Pakistani State is the saneness of the Indian State. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Jinnah doomed the Pakistani State the minute he encouraged the tribals to attack Srinagar. Jinnah is the creator and destroyer of Pakistan.

But since your are not bigger or smarter or better by any stretch (however generous) of imagination, how about you calm down and think it through?

Sooner of later PoK will be taken back, and you will be still stuck on the "1000 year rule on Hindus" BS.

few things i would like to mention. we attacked disputed territory. 99, diplomatic work saved your army. read general Bakshi. even he said that without iaf, they were useless on the ground. remember Pakistan told you that it's withdrawing from posts. you hit us from behind in 99. who asked Clinton to interfere in 99?

Pakistanis who make such statements dont get just how insulting it is to their fallen troops, these cheap words of false bravado coming from uncouth mouths of ignorant idiots. People like you have no idea what situation your troops were in towards end of June.

Around 2 weeks after the Muntho Dhalo air strike, Indian soldiers began to stumble upon emaciated bodies of Pakistani troops who had recently been killed in battles. Doctors found sugar blocks, solid snow & even mud from their stomachs upon autopsy. It was obvious they hadnt had anything to eat or in some cases even drink for several days, if not weeks. They couldnt melt snow for fear of being detected. They had also received no reinforcements. We knew radio intercepts that the Muntho Dhalo strike had crippled Pakistani logistics, but didnt realize until then the sheer severity of consequences on PA units on the occupied post. They were severely weakened, and while they tried to hold on, it was obvious they couldnt combat or even retreat. In fact some units were so severely weakened by hunger that they couldn't carry out the orders to retreat. They would die where they stood, either through hunger, or through our bullets and shells.

We offered PA to recognize them as PA troops, and therefore be allowed a respectable retreat. PA general staff refused to acknowledge. As such they were terrorists in Indian territory, legitimate targets to be slaughtered either while retreating, or where they stood. There was no mercy shown by our gunners.

Go and tell your stories of fake bravado to these men in their graves. Tell them how they were on the verge of victory, how abandoned by their HQ, out of ammunition, out of men, out of food, out of water, they were going to take on well rested, well equipped, well fed troops supported by air and artillery. Some of their last transmission were requests for food and water. Some kept begging for reinforcements till they were killed, the voices getting more frantic as they saw Indian troops close in, the indian artillery ranging in. Some accepted their fates, calling up HQs one last time with messages to their loved ones and telling their officers that they were too weak from hunger and/or surrounded by Indian troops to attempt a retreat.

hi Nilgiri. i understand your point. obviously 71 was our own mistake. obviously it's hard to defend this narrative but despite all our mistakes, there was one mistake from India as well. the mistake is well known to us and that's why today we think of India as enemy. mistake is interference of India in our matters. when i say our, i mean matters and circumstances related to Bangladesh war and infiltration of Indian army inside our territory. no law allow other country to enter another country. obviously you say that there was flow of refugees. i understand! but i can't understand role of Indian army in Bangladesh war. now what can you expect from Pakistan? we lost one small part and we faced you in our own territory. in 71, all accepted laws were broken by India and not by Pakistan.
it's like if we are fighting with our own people in our own yard, what brings your army in our yard? India doesn't justify it yet. India only make excuses like flow of refugees and things like that but there is no clear justification.obviously you divided us and now you want us to behave in a good way. how can we become your good friends? it's impossible. before 71, we didn't interfere in your country matters. we consider Kashmir as disputed so forget about 65. we attacked on IB in 65 only after you decided to attack Lahore.

point is simple. we don't want things to happen but we are forced because we see India as threat. we can't forget 71. you did things successfully. you can try it again that's why we are making sure that you can't try things on that level. i hope you understand my point.
Do you think abrogation changed our mindset? do you think weather news of our cities can make us weaker? do you think we care about these small things? as i said earlier somewhere, abrogation doesn't change anything for us. it doesn't matter for us. we aren't ready to give you an inch of our land and same is true for you. people in your country talk about our cities,our provinces like you are about to launch an operation.i mean everyday, they discuss partition of Pakistan. this is like a disease. have you not seen members here talking about full invasion? about f-16 running away from your jets and about unimaginable stories like bombing on ballistic missiles, destroying jets?
what i am trying to say is that we know! we know your intentions and we know that you are deeply penetrated but same is true for you as well. how many agents will you arrest? they are so many. we have everything. we also operate satellite.we are only suffering on economical front. economy is a big worry but there are friends and they are ready to help as usual.
Nilgiri tell me why Indian army and Chinese army kicked each other? 150 men were involved. do you think they(Chinese) will allow you to enter in Pakistan and dismantle their mega project named Cpec? do you think they will allow you to sit in Karachi and harass their vessels? i mean think about it carefully. It's a big game my friend. why Pakistan and china are so close? why only Pakistan is testing their new weapons? because they trust us and we are together against you which is not good for India. i understand your concern about our economy but please don't consider us Nepal or Bhutan. we are an active army. we know how to fly planes. we can do anything. we have weapons just like you. Smaller doesn't mean weak. both united states and China wants Pakistan. they have their own reasons.
I believe that if India really wants to attack then it must attack. we hear everyday about deaths on both sides but there is no clear winner. you should show something to us so that we can rate you higher. don't consider it as offense. i mean without your attack, how can we consider you as a bigger,genuine threat? obviously we know you have plans but when will you implement it? do you think abrogation can make us weaker? hahaha abrogation is just a paragraph written on a paper. it has no value for us.
yes there are some problems in our society like rich getting richer. it's sad but things will change. one day people in Pakistan will go to the streets and demand decrease in prices and ask government to provide more jobs. your people also did the same things in the past and now you are getting better. people here don't want to change. they must change.
by the way, i don't have any superiority complex. i am a Muslim just like others. we can only defend. i believe we have adopted a defensive policy. i believe that this defensive policy is wrong but what can i say about that? i am Mr.nobody. i believe that our hero Musharraf was right. he is still very much aggressive and i loved his leadership. he improved Pakistan but today there is nobody like Musharraf. i want someone in our country to behave like Musharraf. we must be more aggressive.

Buddy, you can't even forego basic vaccines and pharma being imported from India, while you fauj-cabal does its kabuki of bluff, brandish and posture:

This is the state of your psyche mismatch to reality. This much you have focused into your palatial mansion generals and whatever they want....rather than whatever your people need in basic way.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
Pakistanis who make such statements dont get just how insulting it is to their fallen troops, these cheap words of false bravado coming from uncouth mouths of ignorant idiots. People like you have no idea what situation your troops were in towards end of June.

Around 2 weeks after the Muntho Dhalo air strike, Indian soldiers began to stumble upon emaciated bodies of Pakistani troops who had recently been killed in battles. Doctors found sugar blocks, solid snow & even mud from their stomachs upon autopsy. It was obvious they hadnt had anything to eat or in some cases even drink for several days, if not weeks. They couldnt melt snow for fear of being detected. They had also received no reinforcements. We knew radio intercepts that the Muntho Dhalo strike had crippled Pakistani logistics, but didnt realize until then the sheer severity of consequences on PA units on the occupied post. They were severely weakened, and while they tried to hold on, it was obvious they couldnt combat or even retreat. In fact some units were so severely weakened by hunger that they couldn't carry out the orders to retreat. They would die where they stood, either through hunger, or through our bullets and shells.

We offered PA to recognize them as PA troops, and therefore be allowed a respectable retreat. PA general staff refused to acknowledge. As such they were terrorists in Indian territory, legitimate targets to be slaughtered either while retreating, or where they stood. There was no mercy shown by our gunners.

Go and tell your stories of fake bravado to these men in their graves. Tell them how they were on the verge of victory, how abandoned by their HQ, out of ammunition, out of men, out of food, out of water, they were going to take on well rested, well equipped, well fed troops supported by air and artillery. Some of their last transmission were requests for food and water. Some kept begging for reinforcements till they were killed, the voices getting more frantic as they saw Indian troops close in, the indian artillery ranging in. Some accepted their fates, calling up HQs one last time with messages to their loved ones and telling their officers that they were too weak from hunger and/or surrounded by Indian troops to attempt a retreat.
“It was a military victory and political defeat.” General Abdull gutargoon, 11th Twitter corp

Count all the UN proscribed terror groups your nation maintains, u've got a decent army there.
Ur Gernails become Rulers, then they either get assassinated or run away living in posh exile.

What did u achieve in these 70 odd yrs except standing infront of IMF holding a bowl every year on 14th of August?
Corruption has nothing to with our rivalry. We have achieved everything and we want more. We want to end old disputes now. It's becoming a pain.
But isn't one Pakistani equal to ten hindu baniya?
I always say that we need external support in case of full fledged war. With right people at right place,we can win any war. That's why I rate China much higher than anyone else. They are very important for us as well as some other friends.

But since your are not bigger or smarter or better by any stretch (however generous) of imagination, how about you calm down and think it through?

Sooner of later PoK will be taken back, and you will be still stuck on the "1000 year rule on Hindus" BS.
We also want your Kashmir now. We really love that piece of land.we want to meet locals soon. They are ready.if you start the war,we will end the war.

Ever heard about the Arab world vs Israel 6 day war?
Is India Israel? Lol
Buddy, you can't even forego basic vaccines and pharma being imported from India, while you fauj-cabal does its kabuki of bluff, brandish and posture:

This is the state of your psyche mismatch to reality. This much you have focused into your palatial mansion generals and whatever they want....rather than whatever your people need in basic way.
We pay for medicines. We aren't taking it for free. This time, I don't understand your point.

Nice story but totally different from gd bakshi story. Obviously I believe in his story. We all know what happened so there is no need to show yourself as Superman. We did what we wanted and we did it with pride. Stories are good but you must show courage as well. We are United against India and we will continue domination. We always attack first. It's an old tradition and you should follow this tradition. You should tell us about your plans. We will start war first. We want to do it again and again. We are the good guys.

• Haha
Reactions: Shaktimaan
We also want your Kashmir now. We really love that piece of land.we want to meet locals soon. They are ready.if you start the war,we will end the war.

Yes Excellency, You will end the war. Either by running to Washington like in 99, or by raising a white flag like in 71.

And once you end the war you will do parades with borrowed hardware like in 65.
I always say that we need external support in case of full fledged war. With right people at right place,we can win any war. That's why I rate China much higher than anyone else. They are very important for us as well as some other friends.

The jungjoo quam needs slant eyed pork eaters to do its fighting? Tsk Tsk .... how the "mighty" have fallen