LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Nobody really cares about your cost or your weather reports. Do you think we will allow you to conquer our land? Do you remember the punching style of Musharraf during press conferences? We will continue domination. We have decided not to make things bad for you in kashmir. Insurgency in Kashmir is slowly dying. We don't want to create more troubles for you. We are a force and we believe that nobody can touch us. 91 thousand soldiers returned home unharmed. Continue celebration.we moved on. Even your veterans said that reinforcement for Pak army in east Pak was impossible. We aren't weak. We have the ability to represent you and you know it. Rising India surely but dominating pakistan. We will shine again. We are best people. Together we can defeat anyone. We are United.
Roze mein likha hain ya nashe mein. Ya dono mein farq nahin?

I remember @Falcon used to rail against Kshitij Sharma & screambowl for low quality & low IQ posts. Why does he get a free pass? Or have we institutionalised ( pun unintended) the fact that we can't expect anything better from Paxtanis but we need their presence here? Hence this guy's juvenile outbursts & less than juvenile mentality in full display since the past few days is tolerated out here.

I recall that id The Deterrent used to make highly intelligent if at times totally false arguments & usually a judicious mix of facts & fiction but at least he knew how to articulate his points. This guy is like a drunk peeing in the commode. He's peeing everywhere except where he ought to.
@Milspec ; @nair ; @Ashwin ; @suryakiran ; @Ashwin ; @Arvind

That is trolling by IMD....... If you dont care, dont bother.... Probably the people there wouldnt mind some good info of their use....

We never wanted your land, India never attached or tried to grab land of a country.... Your history book may have taught you otherwise, cant hep it

So now it is the style in a press conference will decide the conflict.... Yup...... Good for you!!!! Btw if he was so good why is he not back in Pak?

Suddenly you (Pak) became a good boy!!!!!- Now this is where the cost i mentioned comes in to play (in the post you quoted) So PA knows the cost is high, and GOI is different...... Otherwise why would they leave an opportunity like Aug 5th go out of their hand????

Not really!!!!! It is not only about land or freedom, it is more about religion, which we all know which way it is going.... Yes it is under control but we do not share your delusions of dying yet...... Its the cost again......

Why? Because your fellas knows that creating trouble for us will be difficult, and the fake Image your fauj build (post 71) will go for a toss, and they knows this..... While on the other side we will appreciate any such thnking if there is any

I believe that I am Mike tyson and i can punch anyone and everyone in this world.........

Ever asked yourself why? Because it was India on the other side, not a rogue nation like pakistan, who tortured Sourav kalia, Sq ldr Ahuja to deaht...... While indians buried your soliders with respect which your Great mushraff was not even ready to acknowledge...... Which country disown his own soldier and let the enemy bury with honors?

We dont celebrate even that.... Bengladeshis Does.... Thats the difference..... But you got to celebrate a war victory which you lost.... Enjoy your holiday

Ifs and buts!!!!!!! the realitiy is You lost half of your country, But you can always feel proud that if reinforcement came he could have done..... But then the war was fought only on east, we could have moved west also.... but our objective was clear and objective was achieved.... thats how War's are won, not by fooling own population with some fancy stories....

You were not till 1990...... Till then we were weak.......... If you think you are not weak.... Good for you!!!!!

I did not understand this... But assuming that this is a threat.... I or India never under estimate its enemy..... I know you have 1000s of kasab's inside your country, who can kill innocent civilians and you can celebrate your victory....Militaraly You are not a threat...... In no means... But if we are going to do an offesive act then we will consider all your strength to deter it....

NOt interested dominating pakistan.... You are not even the list.... Your PM tweets every week on India.... Go to 2 handles of PM of india, you will find 0...... If you act funny, you will be spanked.... thats the point.... Pakistan can prosper with in its border and do what ever they want to.... If you act Kashmir banega pakistan, then things will get tough for your generals....

All the best..... I hope so!!!!!!!

And i am the most handsome man on earth!!!!!!!!!
Typing mistake above. Not represent, it's repel. You will never accept pakistan as a good country. You always behave like an enemy. You haven't acknowledged sacrifices of pakistan.i don't want to discuss 71 anymore. It's useless. You will never accept anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

I remember @Falcon used to rail against Kshitij Sharma & screambowl for low quality & low IQ posts. Why does he get a free pass? Or have we institutionalised ( pun unintended) the fact that we can't expect anything better from Paxtanis but we need their presence here? Hence this guy's juvenile outbursts & less than juvenile mentality in full display since the past few days is tolerated out here.

I recall that id The Deterrent used to make highly intelligent if at times totally false arguments & usually a judicious mix of facts & fiction but at least he knew how to articulate his points. This guy is like a drunk peeing in the commode. He's peeing everywhere except where he ought to.
Hahaha. I think it's time for me to remain silent. I don't want ban here. I know you guys don't enjoy to discuss things with me. Time to remain silent now.

Maarkhors.

The definition of this word is -
  1. हराम की कमाई खानेवाला - who relies on improper means to make a living

2. मुफ़्तख़ोर। - Who wants others to provide him with everything for free.
Now lets see a few statements by Pakistan

IK - Overseas Pakistanis give me money to make dams
IK - We are a nuclear power, bail us out otherwise terrorists will get our nukes
IK - Gulf nations, Allah has given you oil. Dont be greedy give us some. Atleast give us some money
IK - China give us some money
IK - WB give us some money
IK - Its COVID. Forgive our debt

The totla Javed Miandad - Pakistanis have looted Pak. We know. Forget that Shit. Gimme your money.

Should I carry on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Correcting again - its Haramkhors.

The definition of this word is -
  1. हराम की कमाई खानेवाला - who relies on improper means to make a living

2. मुफ़्तख़ोर। - Who wants others to provide him with everything for free.
Now lets see a few statements by Pakistan

IK - Overseas Pakistanis give me money to make dams
IK - We are a nuclear power, bail us out otherwise terrorists will get our nukes
IK - Gulf nations, Allah has given you oil. Dont be greedy give us some. Atleast give us some money
IK - China give us some money
IK - WB give us some money
IK - Its COVID. Forgive our debt

The totla Javed Miandad - Pakistanis have looted Pak. We know. Forget that Shit. Gimme your money.

Should I carry on?
Sorry. I am now underground. Don't mention me in your posts now. Take care jaymax.

@Falcon ; @Milspec ; @nair ; @Ashwin ; @suryakiran ; @Ashwin ; @Arvind
Detterent was a treat to read...... He used to write good quality posts..... He posts less..... I guess he posts elsewhere

Typing mistake above. Not represent, it's repel.
Thats ok.... I have addressed assuming something like that....

You will never accept pakistan as a good country.
I tried.... Genuinely tried.... Oh i have been called a Pakistani by many...... But To be honest mate..... As a country there is nothing good coming from there....Yes there would be good things, even NK has some good things in them.......

You always behave like an enemy

Well Once bitten twice shy...... He will be a fool who dont learn from his mistakes, and India will not repeat its mistakes..... Aman ki Thamasha has passed its expiry date...... You mend the ways, and behave like a normal country, we will be friends....

You haven't acknowledged sacrifices of pakistan
I Did..... I did acknowledge the sacrifices of Kasab and his 9 friends..... Numerous strategic assets who got numorous 7.62 mm holes in their body.... They did sacrifice for Paksitan, for Jihad..... The did....

i don't want to discuss 71 anymore
Nor we, that is used to make you understand how things can turn in to......

You will never accept anything.

We have accepted everything..... From the intel failure of 99, intel failure of 65, miscalculations of 62, intel failure of 26/11 etc etc.... But we do not accept terrorists.....

In this world every action , every indulgence etc has a catch , a motive , a self interest

You should know why nonsense gets a free pass while posts from others get deleted for silly reasons .

Don't sweat over it , waste of time.

You guys say begging bowl and makes fun of our economic situation. This has nothing to do with war. You already know our economic situation.
Buddy, joking and laughing at Pakistan does not mean that we bother about them. Its just a good timepass. BTW, do you know what was Pakistan before 1975? You were much more modern than us Indians and then Zia made a fool of you all by thrusting Islam down your throat.

It was pointless for us to collect bodies because you already fired us when we were withdrawing. I think there was an agreement in place but you hit us anyway. This is so sad that indian army wanted iaf to take action during the whole war. It was impossible for you to win it without airforce. Sad state of affairs.

There was an agreement. Accept that they were PA and withdrawal would be allowed to a professional army. Terrorists will not be given retreat options. It was a straight forward agreement.

Again, they are Indian forces. Air, naval, land, space. Any and all will be used as per requirements and strengths/weakness of the enemy. Your thought process of army requiring air force, again comes from the medieval 'bravery' 'ghazi' mentality. All the military personnel are weapons of war. What to use where and when is what defines and wins wars. Not trying to prove false sense of bravado.

What do you expect, Average Pakistani is going to present their viewpoint-based on the info provided them as a society. This is but natural.

What do you expect, Average Pakistani is going to present their viewpoint-based on the info provided them as a society. This is but natural.
But we aren't average Paxtanis. Why should we be suffering this? I mean if this is what we wanted, why was this forum created? We were better off in P D F.

I'm not against an opposing PoV but it has to be backed up with facts, however selective it's interpretation, cold logic & rationale. I'd given the example of The Deterrent out here for good reason. Is that asking for too much?

We are like brothers. Dragons and maarkhors together.
Dragons are imaginary, and maarkhors are just a type of goat. Great pair :)

1589390886410.png

• Haha
Reactions: ArgonPrime
@Hellfire, you are respected on this forum but you are way off in many occassions. You are not god's gift to mankind . Get your act together. I am not a fool and I know a lot more than you do. You were wrong on many things. I am not on twitter for reasons I can't explain you. Just an advice.
@Levina.

Sir
Do you mean to say that Levina was Right

• Haha
Reactions: Hellfire