LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

We pay for medicines. We aren't taking it for free. This time, I don't understand your point.

Point is you had to import after loudly braying (because of fauj cabal) you shut down all imports from India because of article 370 fauj-triggering.

A more reasoned country would have built up its own capability (over last 20 years or so, like during the musharraf era you idolize so much), so when it shuts down trade to be stronk stronk for interior political drama, it actually is a shut down like it said....and not leave this stream of things you now look like incompetents and hypocrites over.

It is very much tied to why PM Modi gets medals from your paymasters (timed perfectly with Art 370) and you threw hissy fit over that, but couldnt do squat....couldnt even attend the malaysia conference because they sheikhs said no.

You simply have proven the rut you got into now (where and who the bhikari bowl is most pointed to and reliant on), you will not be allowed out of it till behaviour change comes and is verified.

Every single one of us in position to say something in corporate board meeting (that you so desperately want investment from) when "Pakistan" is even briefly mentioned will do our bit to make sure its ridiculed and not considered one iota for anything. Please make no mistake over that...whatever "liberal" "secular" "friendship" vs "sanghi" "fascist" "bhakt" you try to divide us in your emotional minds over like kindergarteners.

They are simply given india or pakistan black and white choice for any fresh investment and development. This all adds up for you even more. FATF kind of thing is just a very small small (just visible) portion of grander thing going on.....lot more is done where lot more critical cash/expertise (that pakistan desperately needs) is involved ..i.e private sector stuff.

You simply have to increasingly and completely go to loanshark dragon people (that their govt has to figure out, since their private industry is totally not interested) that stand on your car to tell you who boss is when you get tiny bit uppity and engage in bride scams and all the rest. The point is to get you full commited to that model for the next phase.

Is India Israel? Lol
Didn't you say you'd squish us if you were any larger!! I was only pointing out how Israel despite being a smaller force took out the combined might of Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Lebanon in the 6 day war

I thought high IQ'ed pakistanis like you were smart enough to decipher that but you ended up assuming India as Israel in that statement 😂

Didn't you say you'd squish us if you were any larger!! I was only pointing out how Israel despite being a smaller force took out the combined might of Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Lebanon in the 6 day war

I thought high IQ'ed pakistanis like you were smart enough to decipher that but you ended up assuming India as Israel in that statement 😂
First of all, we aren't Arabs. Thank God we aren't Arabs. We know the art of fighting and we can also train our soldiers. Thank God that we don't have oil. Luxury not good for life. Israel knows pakistan is far away and that makes them stronger because Arabs literally are poor fighters now. They have money,luxury,everything but they don't know how to attack another country. Look at Iran, master of proxies lol.

Point is you had to import after loudly braying (because of fauj cabal) you shut down all imports from India because of article 370 fauj-triggering.

A more reasoned country would have built up its own capability (over last 20 years or so, like during the musharraf era you idolize so much), so when it shuts down trade to be stronk stronk for interior political drama, it actually is a shut down like it said....and not leave this stream of things you now look like incompetents and hypocrites over.

It is very much tied to why PM Modi gets medals from your paymasters (timed perfectly with Art 370) and you threw hissy fit over that, but couldnt do squat....couldnt even attend the malaysia conference because they sheikhs said no.

You simply have proven the rut you got into now (where and who the bhikari bowl is most pointed to and reliant on), you will not be allowed out of it till behaviour change comes and is verified.

Every single one of us in position to say something in corporate board meeting (that you so desperately want investment from) when "Pakistan" is even briefly mentioned will do our bit to make sure its ridiculed and not considered one iota for anything. Please make no mistake over that...whatever "liberal" "secular" "friendship" vs "sanghi" "fascist" "bhakt" you try to divide us in your emotional minds over like kindergarteners.

They are simply given india or pakistan black and white choice for any fresh investment and development. This all adds up for you even more. FATF kind of thing is just a very small small (just visible) portion of grander thing going on.....lot more is done where lot more critical cash/expertise (that pakistan desperately needs) is involved ..i.e private sector stuff.

You simply have to increasingly and completely go to loanshark dragon people (that their govt has to figure out, since their private industry is totally not interested) that stand on your car to tell you who boss is when you get tiny bit uppity and engage in bride scams and all the rest. The point is to get you full commited to that model for the next phase.
You are talking about abrogation like you have done something special. It has no value. Your useless weather reports holds no value. Do you think Arabs pay us to make us their slaves? You are wrong. They pay us because we have their people living in our country. They care but I agree that India has put us under pressure to some extent. Again, you can't control China. You can make Arabs your friends but not China. Very big disadvantage and the biggest advantage for pakistan. Arabs might need us again in near future.
No bride scams. Every person in this world is not kind. Every nation is full of good and bad people. Do you think abrogation makes you stronger? Do you want piece of land now? This weather report is the most terrible thing I have ever seen. I mean your retired generals are talking about plans,plans related to gilgit and Azad Kashmir but ground reality is same and now you have some serious problem in sikkhim. I agree that your pm has made things difficult but we will continue this behavior. We aren't going to change. United States might need us soon. United States wants India to fight against China and not pakistan India war. United States helped you in different sectors recently including defense sector. They want you to show some courage against china. China and Pak are friends which is a very big problem for india. I know they honor your pm with a medal. Great but again,ground reality will remain same. Invading pakistan is not a joke. Active army,more than 6 lakh,best fighter jet pilots and Navy is also getting better. Think about Pak rocket forces. We test every type of new Chinese weapon. We are the best in the business.

I don't know what you guys want. Solve Kashmir through peace and not through war.
Stop supporting & sending Ola Uber Terrorists militants and arrest and handover Terrorist producers like masood Azghar, Dawood Ibrahim, salauddin, etc. The whole issue will be solved peacefully.

If you insert finger in our matters we do the same in Sindh Baluchistan Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and PoJK. We will push you to wall financially and militarily to make sure Pakistan implodes from within and we achieve our objectives without firing a bullet. That's what @Falcon pointed by saying, would we have to fight?....😊

Stop supporting & sending Ola Uber Terrorists militants and arrest and handover Terrorist producers like masood Azghar, Dawood Ibrahim, salauddin, etc. The whole issue will be solved peacefully.

If you insert finger in our matters we do the same in Sindh Baluchistan Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and PoJK. We will push you to wall financially and militarily to make sure Pakistan implodes from within and we achieve our objectives without firing a bullet. That's what @Falcon pointed by saying, would we have to fight?....😊
Dawood Ibrahim your problem,not ours. Your corrupt people lived with that man.he went to Dubai and vanished. Your mistake,not our mistake.

Start war if you want.Don't accuse us to an extent that we forget rules. We are sick and tired of baseless allegations. Your Kashmir not in our control.

Start war if you want.Don't accuse us to an extent that we forget rules. We are sick and tired of baseless allegations. Your Kashmir not in our control.

Earlier you used to talk about conquering Indian Kashmir

Today times have changed so much that you are worried about saving your Kashmir

First of all, we aren't Arabs. Thank God we aren't Arabs. We know the art of fighting and we can also train our soldiers. Thank God that we don't have oil. Luxury not good for life. Israel knows pakistan is far away and that makes them stronger because Arabs literally are poor fighters now. They have money,luxury,everything but they don't know how to attack another country. Look at Iran, master of proxies lol.
Till yesterday, you loved calling yourself Arab for the wahabi money and oil. Now you have started calling yourself Turkish and prior to calling yourself Arabs, you used to call yourself to ber from Central Asia.
Regarding Arabs being poor fighters, let me tell you that the area to which Islam spread in intital 60years is even today more than the entire area of Islamic countries and inital muslims were only Arabs.
In ISIS, those arabs made Pakistani and Indian Muslims clean the toilets as they thought them to be fit for just that. In any case even in Gulf countries this is the only job other than begging which Pakistanis do.

Here is the post from twitter regarding India hitting an 'Abdali Del' which was widely discussed in the forum.

A lot was debated on the same here & I consider hellfire & @nair really credible sources.
So if this is coming from them, doesn't that mean that our SM handles went a bit bonkers without the actual stuff happening?

I don't know what you guys want. Solve Kashmir through peace and not through war.

My dear man,

There was a generational change happening from 2000 to 2014. This was the best time to solve the Kashmir issue. The time and place for that is long gone.

The newer generation of diplomats and intellectuals joining in now are people born post 1990s. They have seen only a liberalised and prosperous India. This generation is not witness to the wars of old, but the growing India of economics and military. Add to this, the fact that, the diplomats at senior levels have been through the terrorism of the 90s and the Kargil episode, you will understand they are not the conservative lot of old.

Priorities have also changed. Pakistan is no longer seen as a major opponent, but as a nuisance which needs to be sorted. The entire focus of the governments of that time were on the economy and any measures to avoid conflict. Then the objective was to control Kashmir and not worry about PoK except through diplomatic channels. Today, the belief has set in for the need to bleed Pakistan. This is what you are seeing over the past 5 years. The discussion no longer is about controlling our part of Kashmir, but take the entire area as it was under Hari Singh. The reason for this is multi-fold and beyond the scope of this reply.

But, if you think our strategy to take Kashmir is to show Pakistan its place, then you have sorely missed the forest for the trees.

You should ask your generals what they want? Pak tried to resolve kashmir thru the means of war 48, 65, 99....... I agree we had a chance to settle kashmir peacefully in 71 when we had 91k PoW whom we were feeding (not the tea alone btw) for months...... We goofed up then.......

India never tried to resolve kashmir thru war, as we feel it is not worth it....... The day India decide Kashmir is wroth the cost to be paid in a limited war under nuclear umbrella, Kashmir will be India..... But I dont thnk we are interested in that peace of land which is fertile ground for terrorism.......

You can relaxe now..... But every terrorist you sent here, there will be a cost...... which will go up as and when time progresses, and as india progress economically and diplomatically

Corruption has nothing to with our rivalry. We have achieved everything and we want more. We want to end old disputes now. It's becoming a pain.

I always say that we need external support in case of full fledged war. With right people at right place,we can win any war. That's why I rate China much higher than anyone else. They are very important for us as well as some other friends.
lol China will not help u during the war it's your delusion.

Till yesterday, you loved calling yourself Arab for the wahabi money and oil. Now you have started calling yourself Turkish and prior to calling yourself Arabs, you used to call yourself to ber from Central Asia.
Regarding Arabs being poor fighters, let me tell you that the area to which Islam spread in intital 60years is even today more than the entire area of Islamic countries and inital muslims were only Arabs.
In ISIS, those arabs made Pakistani and Indian Muslims clean the toilets as they thought them to be fit for just that. In any case even in Gulf countries this is the only job other than begging which Pakistanis do.

I have never said that I am Arab. I like Arabs because they helped us many times but today they are weak and can't fight their own wars. I told you earlier that my ancestors have history related to turkey. I am not like others who forget their own history. I read Muslim scientists and even Muslim politicians. Obviously you can make fun of pakistan just like others. I am not interested in this begging bowl drama. It's useless. As a country,India should care about itself rather than caring about pakistani economic position.

You should ask your generals what they want? Pak tried to resolve kashmir thru the means of war 48, 65, 99....... I agree we had a chance to settle kashmir peacefully in 71 when we had 91k PoW whom we were feeding (not the tea alone btw) for months...... We goofed up then.......

India never tried to resolve kashmir thru war, as we feel it is not worth it....... The day India decide Kashmir is wroth the cost to be paid in a limited war under nuclear umbrella, Kashmir will be India..... But I dont thnk we are interested in that peace of land which is fertile ground for terrorism.......

You can relaxe now..... But every terrorist you sent here, there will be a cost...... which will go up as and when time progresses, and as india progress economically and diplomatically
Nobody really cares about your cost or your weather reports. Do you think we will allow you to conquer our land? Do you remember the punching style of Musharraf during press conferences? We will continue domination. We have decided not to make things bad for you in kashmir. Insurgency in Kashmir is slowly dying. We don't want to create more troubles for you. We are a force and we believe that nobody can touch us. 91 thousand soldiers returned home unharmed. Continue celebration.we moved on. Even your veterans said that reinforcement for Pak army in east Pak was impossible. We aren't weak. We have the ability to represent you and you know it. Rising India surely but dominating pakistan. We will shine again. We are best people. Together we can defeat anyone. We are United.

Nobody really cares about your cost or your weather re

That is trolling by IMD....... If you dont care, dont bother.... Probably the people there wouldnt mind some good info of their use....

Do you think we will allow you to conquer our land?

We never wanted your land, India never attached or tried to grab land of a country.... Your history book may have taught you otherwise, cant hep it

Do you remember the punching style of Musharraf during press conferences?

So now it is the style in a press conference will decide the conflict.... Yup...... Good for you!!!! Btw if he was so good why is he not back in Pak?

We have decided not to make things bad for you in kashmir
Suddenly you (Pak) became a good boy!!!!!- Now this is where the cost i mentioned comes in to play (in the post you quoted) So PA knows the cost is high, and GOI is different...... Otherwise why would they leave an opportunity like Aug 5th go out of their hand????

Insurgency in Kashmir is slowly dying
Not really!!!!! It is not only about land or freedom, it is more about religion, which we all know which way it is going.... Yes it is under control but we do not share your delusions of dying yet...... Its the cost again......

We don't want to create more troubles for you.

Why? Because your fellas knows that creating trouble for us will be difficult, and the fake Image your fauj build (post 71) will go for a toss, and they knows this..... While on the other side we will appreciate any such thnking if there is any

We are a force and we believe that nobody can touch us.
I believe that I am Mike tyson and i can punch anyone and everyone in this world.........

91 thousand soldiers returned home unharmed.
Ever asked yourself why? Because it was India on the other side, not a rogue nation like pakistan, who tortured Sourav kalia, Sq ldr Ahuja to deaht...... While indians buried your soliders with respect which your Great mushraff was not even ready to acknowledge...... Which country disown his own soldier and let the enemy bury with honors?

Continue celebrating.

We dont celebrate even that.... Bengladeshis Does.... Thats the difference..... But you got to celebrate a war victory which you lost.... Enjoy your holiday

Even your veterans said that reinforcement for Pak army in east Pak was impossible
Ifs and buts!!!!!!! the realitiy is You lost half of your country, But you can always feel proud that if reinforcement came he could have done..... But then the war was fought only on east, we could have moved west also.... but our objective was clear and objective was achieved.... thats how War's are won, not by fooling own population with some fancy stories....

We aren't weak.
You were not till 1990...... Till then we were weak.......... If you think you are not weak.... Good for you!!!!!

We have the ability to represent you and you know it.
I did not understand this... But assuming that this is a threat.... I or India never under estimate its enemy..... I know you have 1000s of kasab's inside your country, who can kill innocent civilians and you can celebrate your victory....Militaraly You are not a threat...... In no means... But if we are going to do an offesive act then we will consider all your strength to deter it....

Rising India surely but dominating pakistan.
NOt interested dominating pakistan.... You are not even the list.... Your PM tweets every week on India.... Go to 2 handles of PM of india, you will find 0...... If you act funny, you will be spanked.... thats the point.... Pakistan can prosper with in its border and do what ever they want to.... If you act Kashmir banega pakistan, then things will get tough for your generals....

We will shine again.
All the best..... I hope so!!!!!!!

We are the best people
And i am the most handsome man on earth!!!!!!!!!