Line of Actual Control (LAC) : India & Tibet Border Updates

Just want to add one thing here

Chinese view Indians as a lesser people worthy of contempt. Cheating / Deceit with India is not considered wrong if it aids their goals. If not they will keep looking for the next chance.

Even if they slither under the rocks today, they will be back tomorrow.

our actions in Ladakh have only given us some time, nothing more. The collision is inevitable

Just want to add one thing here

Chinese view Indians as a lesser people worthy of contempt. Cheating / Deceit with India is not considered wrong if it aids their goals. If not they will keep looking for the next chance.

Even if they slither under the rocks today, they will be back tomorrow.

our actions in Ladakh have only given us some time, nothing more. The collision is inevitable

There is no way we are ever going to Trust them again

And there is No question of repeating
The Haji Pir Mistake by withdrawal from South Bank of Pangong Tso

There is no such thing as LAC left

Reactions: JustCurious
The Russians are taking us for a ride. I hope our braindead diplomats are not in this false pretense that the Russians have any kind of emotional baggage for helping India. It simply treats us as a client who they can sell our wares to. The recent way the Russians have been acting towards the Pakistanis. The embarrassment of sorts we experienced in the SCO it's clear the Russians prefer the Chinese over us and why won't they. We are being played for a fool. The Russians are grouping us with the Pakistanis again and again (I know it's the Chinese but still).
Natasha has herself lost the plot and it's going to screw us in the process if we take any diplomatic overtures of the Russians seriously.
Let's just treat them as a bagal ka dukaan wala not more not less. The Chinese have anyway got the Russians by the pussy...

The Russians are taking us for a ride. I hope our braindead diplomats are not in this false pretense that the Russians have any kind of emotional baggage for helping India. It simply treats us as a client who they can sell our wares to. The recent way the Russians have been acting towards the Pakistanis. The embarrassment of sorts we experienced in the SCO it's clear the Russians prefer the Chinese over us and why won't they. We are being played for a fool. The Russians are grouping us with the Pakistanis again and again (I know it's the Chinese but still).
Natasha has herself lost the plot and it's going to screw us in the process if we take any diplomatic overtures of the Russians seriously.
Let's just treat them as a bagal ka dukaan wala not more not less. The Chinese have anyway got the Russians by the pussy...
I wonder why we are still in SCO. Hangover of Non Alignment is still strong in us.

This Operation started on 29h Aug and is on going. A few days back we heard about some heliborne insertions in north PT area. It appears they were done close to Kongka La as I had predicted in my appraisal on 12th Aug of how the battle will be fought. We have now cut of PLA Kongka La garrison from PT garrison. We are isolating them into small killing fields for sure.

Many of our diplomats are product of JNU and I need not repeat what kind of brainwashing they go through even before joining services. Some of my school friends (including diplomats) clearly support China !! Imagine if these folks are part of any such negotiation, what would be the outcome.

Depsang is becoming more like the third battle of Panipat with one exception, While we are blocking PLA escape route to North, They are blocking our route to the south but we have cornered them in a J-Shape bowl very much like the deployment we had in Asal Uttar. The hook of this J is our traditional deployment in Depsang and the long handle of the J is the area to the north. This allows us to cut them off from Hotan side completely in a battle and decimate them devoid of any resupply. We wanted to have a proper U-shape bowl like Asal Uttar but our moves to the southern Depsang got stuck as PLA had blocked the Y-junction area.
1600266214527.png