Line of Actual Control (LAC) : India & Tibet Border Updates

randomradio

Nov 30, 2017
India
We never accepted the letters written by Mao in 1950s regarding the boundary between India and China as we never had a border with China. We always had borders with Tibet. India will not legalise any border agreement with China from now on.
I hope the tables have turned on the Chinese at an official capacity.

The Chinese believe they do not have a border with India in Ladakh since it belongs to Pakistan.
But if we believe we do not have a border with China, then by extension that does not only include Tibet but also Xinjiang.

I hope to see India becoming very aggressive on the table from here on. 'Cause the Chinese are going to play the same game.

Gautam

Team StratFront
Feb 16, 2019
Tripura, NE, India

Bali78

Dec 26, 2017
USA
TV9 is reporting that brahmos has been deployed at lac.
Isn’t it expected? If war breaks out, first step should be to take out enemy Command and control center and Brahmos is probably the most effective option.

vstol Jockey

Professional
Dec 1, 2017
New Delhi
Imagine the kind of stupudity we have been forced into by the Chinese. You fight a pig and you become a pig. They did this in 1962 and still doing the same. It reminds me of a scene from "Andaz Apna Apna" in which crime master go-go fought Salman Khan. They just acted and never hit eachother.

shaxm

Sep 7, 2019
India
Imagine the kind of stupudity we have been forced into by the Chinese. You fight a pig and you become a pig. They did this in 1962 and still doing the same. It reminds me of a scene from "Andaz Apna Apna" in which crime master go-go fought Salman Khan. They just acted and never hit eachother.
Cant we blow off their speakers?