Line of Actual Control (LAC) : India & Tibet Border Updates

I thought there is hardly any Tibetans in PLA and the whole Tibetan people hate China and follows Dalali lama.

Is it true that there is considerable support to China among Tibetans and they serve in PLA?
It says location Tibet. Not that they're ethnic Tibetans.

It's a Pakjabi settlement in PoK type situationin Tibet.

Oli is already screwed. I remember seeing some post about him ranting about Indian conspiracy to throw him out. However, I believe that a cordial relation with Nepal is mandatory. There is no way we should destroy our relationship with Nepal coz of few Oli and likes..
I actually like the current handling of Nepal. Don't give body blow to Nepal but steer shit around oli and let someone like Prachanda replace him -- for the time being. Later, India should try removing the red-commies from Nepal.

I don't know how stupid Nepalis in general are but Oli blaming India for covid there is like India blaming Dubai for covid. Except, it does not happen in India. No one blames Dubai.

I actually like the current handling of Nepal. Don't give body blow to Nepal but steer shit around oli and let someone like Prachanda replace him -- for the time being. Later, India should try removing the red-commies from Nepal.

I don't know how stupid Nepalis in general are but Oli blaming India for covid there is like India blaming Dubai for covid. Except, it does not happen in India. No one blames Dubai.

Oli is definitely being handled by China. There is no way a sane person will blame India for Covid in Nepal.
The irony for Oli is, he thought helping China will mean that China helps him consolidate in return. In reality he got royally screwed by China.

The irony for Oli is, he thought helping China will mean that China helps him consolidate in return. In reality he got royally screwed by China.
I think he has been paid already. He must be having few tens or hundred of millions lined up somewhere in Isle-of-Man.

1593520542620.png

Just check out the red arrows which I have shown in this map. We can cut off sirijap, Galwan Valley and Depsang plains easily and reach the rear of PLA forces deployed there and encircle them. If we can neutralise the S-400, we can even air drop our troops behind them and cut off both 4th & 6th Mech inf div of PLA which are deployed in the area.

Reports in media of India possibly going for F-35. Media is projecting as done deal.
All bogus reporting, here we are officially asking for faster delivery of S400 & more Fighter jets from Russia - that official news .
And as usual latest new is USA is again saying purchase of additional figher jets from Russia can invoke CAATSA sanctions..

And india as always ignored it & didnt even report it in news channels as not worth it, they said it a million times already. whats new.

Fact is Quad is getting more teeth, with India willing to commit more to it, the only holding back was due to India hesitancy ..

USA has already deployed lots of troops out of Germany, saying threat from Russia is not same as that of Communist USSR, hence not required.
While Russia is actively seeking India & Japan help in its Far east development to counter China. Also recently 1000's Chinese nationals who had taken Citizenship in Russia, Russia has revoked that Citizenship post Chinese spy scandal & Doklam incident . And sending them back in large numbers, China mum over it, as dont want to anger Russia at this point too. And Russia President is aware of plan to change demographics in Russia Far east region by China to invoke a internal breakaway towards China at a later date..

F35 comes in myth categories.. And is not consistent with other news.. Yes USA may quietly deploy F35 in Indian region with Indian permission as no S400 presently to put pressure on China, we have agreements which can cater to that..

The Chinese have apparently engraved a symbol on disputed territory by Pangong Lake.

View attachment 16707
Lol does Nepal know that as Moa said Tibet is palm, it is incomplete without its 5 fingers. Ladakh, Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan & Arunachal Pradesh.

That area includes Nepal and the second leg (behind ones) seems to be going all the way to Bangladesh, cutting India in half.

Personally it looks like a very small hairy dog with a fluffy tail :)

Last edited:
All bogus reporting, here we are officially asking for faster delivery of S400 & more Fighter jets from Russia - that official news .
And as usual latest new is USA is again saying purchase of additional figher jets from Russia can invoke CAATSA sanctions..

More M777 and Apaches are possible. F-35s are not.

F35 comes in myth categories.. And is not consistent with other news.. Yes USA may quietly deploy F35 in Indian region with Indian permission as no S400 presently to put pressure on China, we have agreements which can cater to that..

No chance of that happening.

With the exception of some tankers and surveillance aircraft, there's no chance of their fleet operating in India.

Other than that there's a possibility of a French A330 tanker or two staying in India for sometime.

No chance of that happening.

With the exception of some tankers and surveillance aircraft, there's no chance of their fleet operating in India.

Other than that there's a possibility of a French A330 tanker or two staying in India for sometime.
Indian region includes a lot of area in Sea & many Islands.. You saying USA carrier cant make a port call in Andaman or elsewhere? many times more than actual battle, signaling is more important

Indian region includes a lot of area in Sea & many Islands.. You saying USA carrier cant make a port call in Andaman or elsewhere? many times more than actual battle, signaling is more important

They won't do that either. They won't show anything that looks like military assistance.

I'm sure they would love to, but we won't allow it.