Line of Actual Control (LAC) : India & Tibet Border Updates

What're you engaging that fool for ? He can't tell his head from his backside, though having said that in his case they're both interchangeable & hence need not be differentiated

Maintaining the LAC is a Logistical Challenge that is Not yet appreciated or understood by our people

If LAC is also going to be manned like LOC , then our defence budget will go
Up by atleast 20 Thousand crores and we will need at least 1 Lakh More men

Add to it the Shelling and Casualties

Maansarovar is the origin of the Ganga,

Gaumukh is origin of Ganga and it's in Tapovan biosphere near Neelkanth Parvat, very close to China border an area of Chinese incursions as well, there too Chinese have got disputed territory with India, where as Mansarovar is further North east near Nepal, its only a source of one small tributary of Ganga. Looser (n)

Gaumukh is origin of Ganga and it's in Tapovan biosphere near Neelkanth Parvat, very close to China border an area of Chinese incursions as well, there too Chinese have got disputed territory with India, where as Mansarovar is further North east near Nepal. Looser (n)

Somehow the articles I have read , I feel.that The Chinese are worried about their Roads being targeted in future by India

They think we will use our new infrastructure to launch Sudden attacks on their Highways

If they were really serious about A Conflict , they would have started bringing more troops from Mainland

Somehow the articles I have read , I feel.that The Chinese are worried about their Roads being targeted in future by India

Balakot was a message to China as well. In the vicinity was CPEC project site :LOL:
They think we will use our new infrastructure to launch Sudden attacks on their Highways

If they were really serious about A Conflict , they would have started bringing more troops from Mainland

They might be brining who knows, it's not being shared to civilians. But I doubt there will be any conflict. Still Chinese are master of deception. They are in Himalayas for water only. And you snatch that opportunity from them, they will go bonkers.

Balakot was a message to China as well. In the vicinity was CPEC project site :LOL:

They might be brining who knows, it's not being shared to civilians. But I doubt there will be any conflict. Still Chinese are master of deception. They are in Himalayas for water only. And you snatch that opportunity from them, they will go bonkers.

Our Officials are also looking at this as
A Joint Sino Pak Plan to bring Pakistani
Troops in Ladakh

Read this para

If the Chinese are able to cut us off at Daulat Beg Oldie, they can put pressure through axis Murgo-Saser La-Sansoma , a major logistical supply point on Shyok River for Indian soldiers deployed to dominate Siachen Glacier. That would help Beijing’s ally Pakistan.

“In a way,” an army officer said, “you could say that what General Pervez Musharaff could not achieve through the Kargil war, China’s paramount leader Xi Jinping, chairman of its Central Military Commission, expects to achieve before he demits office”.

Reactions: screambowl
Our Officials are also looking at this as
A Joint Sino Pak Plan to bring Pakistani
Troops in Ladakh

Read this para

If the Chinese are able to cut us off at Daulat Beg Oldie, they can put pressure through axis Murgo-Saser La-Sansoma , a major logistical supply point on Shyok River for Indian soldiers deployed to dominate Siachen Glacier. That would help Beijing’s ally Pakistan.

“In a way,” an army officer said, “you could say that what General Pervez Musharaff could not achieve through the Kargil war, China’s paramount leader Xi Jinping, chairman of its Central Military Commission, expects to achieve before he demits office”.

DBO is very far but all this is because India is constructing a road to DBO. Which will multi fold India's capability to counter both Pak and China simultaneously and dominate Ladakh protecting Nubra, Kargil, Siachen, Aksai Chin and also looking at Khunjarab Pass between Pak and China and other valleys as mentioned. This will be a counter checkmate to Chinese buildup near Gilgit. This is why I made a post 2 weeks ago about DBO.

I hope the DBO can be readied for combat mission on short notice.

Gaumukh is origin of Ganga and it's in Tapovan biosphere near Neelkanth Parvat, very close to China border an area of Chinese incursions as well, there too Chinese have got disputed territory with India, where as Mansarovar is further North east near Nepal, its only a source of one small tributary of Ganga. Looser (n)
Correction. It's the Indus instead of the Ganga. Thanks for pointing it out . The other points remain.

P. S I'm told I often reflect the personality of the person I'm interacting with. So if you think I'm a buffoon or a loser, you now know where it's coming from.

Correction. It's the Indus instead of the Ganga. Thanks for pointing it out . The other points remain.

P. S I'm told I often reflect the personality of the person I'm interacting with. So if you think I'm a buffoon or a loser, you now know where it's coming from.

same pinch

After reading the thread and understanding the ideology of Indians here, most of them don't know why they are protecting Himalayas, what is the importance of lakes which they lack to understand, and why China took on Tibet. Most of them here don't even know it. I have a scenario in Mind.

Scenario:

China once again fights with India for the lakes and water bodies inside Indian territory, because Indians don't find them valuable and depend on global warming to melt them and flow into India. :LOL: . China occupies huge land around all glaciers river sources and lakes and India occupies few km around barren lands in China. After long high level talks, and stylish diplomacy by careless and show offer Indians on TV where Rajdeep, Arnab and print quint shout, both India China come to a conclusion that, cease fire has been declared, and where they are they will stay there.

India gets what it captured China gets what China captured.

What India captures:

Over 10000sqkm inside China, barren desert and rough terrain. Which China intentionally wanted India to capture it as it was no use for them and less strategic important. So China diverted India to take on that territory. :cry:

What China captures:

over 10000sqkm Lakes, river sources , glaciers and valleys to build dams and regulate water supply, settles it's people around those lush valleys and start economic activity. :devilish:

Statement: Leaders in India show victory sign by telling people of India that India military captured 1000+sqkm inside China. Indian people get happy and day to day life goes on. China where as laughs on stupidity of Indians. :ROFLMAO:

China does exactly, what India did to Pakistan in 1965, by allowing Pakistan to get into those barren Indian territory with low strategic and economic use, where as captures more strategic fertile plains of Punjab controlling water canals and economic zones. :cool:

This is most likely to happen. :coffee::unsure:
May I ask, where do you think rivers get most of their water from? Is it from glacial lakes? Or elsewhere?

Because to say China intends to do X, you need to understand X.

Also, do you agree that water flows from high ground to low? Or Chinese can make gravity magically disappear?

After reading the thread and understanding the ideology of Indians here, most of them don't know why they are protecting Himalayas, what is the importance of lakes which they lack to understand, and why China took on Tibet. Most of them here don't even know it. I have a scenario in Mind.

Scenario:

China once again fights with India for the lakes and water bodies inside Indian territory, because Indians don't find them valuable and depend on global warming to melt them and flow into India. :LOL: . China occupies huge land around all glaciers river sources and lakes and India occupies few km around barren lands in China. After long high level talks, and stylish diplomacy by careless and show offer Indians on TV where Rajdeep, Arnab and print quint shout, both India China come to a conclusion that, cease fire has been declared, and where they are they will stay there.

India gets what it captured China gets what China captured.

What India captures:

Over 10000sqkm inside China, barren desert and rough terrain. Which China intentionally wanted India to capture it as it was no use for them and less strategic important. So China diverted India to take on that territory. :cry:

What China captures:

over 10000sqkm Lakes, river sources , glaciers and valleys to build dams and regulate water supply, settles it's people around those lush valleys and start economic activity. :devilish:

Statement: Leaders in India show victory sign by telling people of India that India military captured 1000+sqkm inside China. Indian people get happy and day to day life goes on. China where as laughs on stupidity of Indians. :ROFLMAO:

China does exactly, what India did to Pakistan in 1965, by allowing Pakistan to get into those barren Indian territory with low strategic and economic use, where as captures more strategic fertile plains of Punjab controlling water canals and economic zones. :cool:

This is most likely to happen. :coffee::unsure:
Also look at this map :

1591377347975.png

Where do you think there is a big number of fresh water lakes?
Himanchal or Ladakh or Tibet?

Folks, don't make chinese 100 foot tall and don't make them so dumb that they cann't read the map.

China sending a major general.. Looks like China felt awful that Modi was not sufficiently intimidated by China, that he signed military logistics agreement bang in the middle of a LAC crisis.. After, China counts on its ability to use coercion o the LAC to stop India from getting too close to US or allies..

Reactions: Cole_phelps
Now they have camps all along the galwan valley.
Satellite images don't show them. I will love to be proven wrong though.

They are also increasing the number of jets
You do know how many air bases India operates near Ladakh, don't you?

They are also increasing the number of jets and and armoured vehicles and artilleries.
They are inducting large destroyers and aircraft carriers on their eastern and patroling and intercepting vessels in south china sea and near Taiwan too. That is also unprecedented. And that has been ongoing for past 10 years now. Yet no war.

Satellite images don't show them. I will love to be proven wrong though.
I believe our discussion was not focussed on the accuracy in the reporting of present tactical position. They have upped the ante on LAC is a fact. That is why we have this thread and our present discussion. It is immaterial that where they are camping.

You do know how many air bases India operates near Ladakh, don't you?
Again a digression. Question is not weather we could counter but their intent of fighting. Their move of increasing the number of forward deployed jet is a clear indication of it.
They are inducting large destroyers and aircraft carriers on their eastern and patroling and intercepting vessels in south china sea and near Taiwan too. That is also unprecedented. And that has been ongoing for past 10 years now. Yet no war.
Expansion plan of PLAN was well known to all the concerned parties. Furthermore all those deployments were on Chinese shores. You don't expect them to park their destroyers on American ports, do you?? All of this although was concerning on a strategic point of view it didn't posed an immediate threat of war.

Reactions: Arsalan123