Kashmir : Counter Terror Operation Updates and Discussions

What’s the benefit of this conflict for China?

You are not asking the right question here or you are applying a very narrow range of pre-defined results.

Was there any benefit for PRC to start ussuri when it did with the USSR?...sustain it as it did and then have it ended as it did (Brezhnev literally implying he would nuke Beijing with mao inside if it came to it).

Or invade and get its butt kicked by Vietnam in 79?

PRC is not some calculative cost-benefit ratio monolith....there is plenty of buffer for them to do lab experiment on all size and manner of countries....especially if there is little to no blowback on their core spine.

Reactions: Paro and AbRaj
Are shias gud ppl?

Is Iran a gud country?
There are many variants of Shia sect.
People are just people, but there can be differences of opinion where beliefs are involved.
Plus certain other things.
For example the "Hashishayn" were Alvi Shia , which was a murderous cult based in the "Qila Al Maut " in Alborz Mountain range near Caspian sea . Their leader "Hasan bin Sabah" or the old man of Mountains was as atheist. But Alvi shia still read his literature and he is sacred to them.
Hashishsin are called the Assassins and all the tricks and techniques you see in the game Assassins creed were partially correct, and more. They used Brainwashed suicide Assassins to kill influential people.
They were active between 860 AD and 1260 AD when Mongls wiped them out.
A certain Sunni cult of this era also uses Hasan Bin Sabah's invented techniques of brainwashing, which involved using psychedelic drugs for inducing hallucinations and then lecturing the person in religious context to believe those hallucinations as true.
Obviously we Sunni don't agree with Alvi Shia doctrine.

I can write a lot more , but let's see how much trolling happens on this comment 😅😅

Last edited:
There are many variants of Shia sect.
People are just people, but there can be differences of opinion where beliefs are involved.
Plus certain other things.
For example the "Hashishayn" were Alvi Shia , which was a murderous cult based in the "Qila Al Maut " in Alborz Mountain range near Caspian sea . Their leader "Hasan bin Sabah" or the old man of Mountains was as atheist. But Alvi shia still read his literature and he is sacred to them.
Hashishsin are called the Assassins and all the tricks and techniques you see in the game Assassins creed were partially correct, and more. They used Brainwashed suicide Assassins to kill influential people.
They were active between 860 AD and 1260 AD when Mongls wiped them out.
A certain Sunni cult of this era also uses Hasan Bin Sabah's invented techniques of brainwashing, which involved using psychedelic drugs for inducing hallucinations and then lecturing the person in religious context to believe those hallucinations as true.
Obviously we Sunni don't agree with Alvi Shia doctrine.

I can write a lot more , but let's see how much trolling happens on this comment 😅😅

*Safriz gets banned at PDF again*

I remember that stuff man lol...

One Mullah recently told that men shold have beard as the clean shave men provokes Mullahs sexually. @safriz will be safe if is among Mullaha.
Why your head is so full of cow dung? 😅😅
I keep beard or long pubes, is that your problem?
It's up to Me to decide , for whatever reason.
BTW, your own Sikh people and "Saadhoo" keep both. Beard and long pubes 😅😅😅

You must be a privileged man in Pakistan. You must be enjoying privilege of speaking nonsense yet getting appreciation from people. The only problem here is that this is not PDF.
He left the land of pure long back now selling groceries to goras.

Why your head is so full of cow dung? 😅😅
I keep beard or long pubes, is that your problem?
It's up to Me to decide , for whatever reason.
BTW, your own Sikh people and "Saadhoo" keep both. Beard and long pubes 😅😅😅

Hey, I am narrating the advantages of beard you keep. Why are you annoyed?

Well. I get banned regularly from all platforms. Not easy to speak the truth 😆
You are stupid and generalise communities based on your own biases and that’s why people don’t tolerate you. You fight unnecessarily with everyone. You abuse Indians with all kinds of nasty things, call Pashtuns as TTP sympathisers, Punjabis as incompetent cowards, and Sindhis as corrupt people. How could you expect people to take you seriously ?
Learn to listen to other’s side and try to accommodate their views.

Reactions: Chain Smoker