Kashmir : Counter Terror Operation Updates and Discussions

It does mean that one is suffering from a tendency to look for whatever will make a case; the judgement is ready, now for the trial so bring forth the evidence, and make sure that it suits the pre-determined result.

Don't you feel ashamed, getting caught in something so despicable as dressing up evidence to make your point?

And don't you feel ashamed trying to project that only a communist could have caught you making a fool of yourself, instead of honestly admitting your mistake?

Urban Naxal, didn't I accept that I overlooked the Phone Call Part? Further, I stated that the Government Of India - Modi & his Predecessors issued Visas to Terrorists & Provides Z Plus Security to them. That's the brutal Truth, ain't dressing up evidence to make one's point.

#LaalSalaam

Last edited:
If Pakistan really wants to play it this way, if they want to attack the children of security personnel in their living quarters, then perhaps it's time another APS Peshawar occurs. Let Pakistan know that 2 can play this game.

• Agree
Reactions: Ironhide and Bali78
If Pakistan really wants to play it this way, if they want to attack the children of security personnel in their living quarters, then perhaps it's time another APS Peshawar occurs. Let Pakistan know that 2 can play this game.

Pakistan's Punjab is infested with Terrorists. India should use them and take this convert War to Punjab. That's what will hurt Pakistan the most. Until Punjab is safe, Pakistan won't feel the burnt.

Last edited:
Pakistan's Punjab is infested with Terrorists. India should use them and take this convert War to Punjab. That's what will hurt Pakistan the most. Until Punjab is safe, Pakistan won't feel the burnt.

Precisely. Take the war to Punjab and the Pakistani Army/ISI and their loved ones.

Reactions: Bali78 and Ironhide
Urban Naxal, didn't I accept that I overlooked the Phone Call Part? Further, I stated that the Government Of India - Modi & his Predecessors issued Visas to Terrorists & Provides Z Plus Security to them. That's the brutal Truth, ain't dressing up evidence to make one's point.

#LaalSalaam

Brutal truth? Not dressing up evidence? So now your statement is sufficient for things to become facts? Please will you state, as the Brutal Truth, that 10 million free pakodas have been delivered to Secunderabad for free distribution?

I support India doing what Pakistan doing in India, but would never like to see something like APS. :sick::cry:

It's us or them. Pakistan has chosen to make it that way, not us. We don't get to decide whether to play the game, we only get to decide whether it will be us left in the end, or them. I'd prefer it's us no matter what. This is something worth learning from the Israelis - they've understood the Muslim mindset much better than most groups fighting Muslim countries/terrorist groups through history.

• Agree
Reactions: Paro and Bali78
Unless we can punish these Pakistani barbarians in a big way they will never change, they plan to bleed us with thousand cuts, let us bleed them with rivers and covert actions, Pak Punjab should be on FIRE.

Reactions: Bali78 and RATHORE
Brutal truth? Not dressing up evidence? So now your statement is sufficient for things to become facts? Please will you state, as the Brutal Truth, that 10 million free pakodas have been delivered to Secunderabad for free distribution?

The Government of India has issued Visas to Terrorist(s) whom shared stage with The Global Terrorist(s) like 'Hafiz Saeed' & Participated in Anti-India Rallies. They've killed Armymen in Past, supports Terrorists in Kashmir which every other day Kills them. The Past & Present Government have Provided them Z Plus Security. We have Jaichands whom don't consider these lot as Terrorists and they also help some People to keep their collective conscience alive.All this is documented Fact - Brutal Truth.:sleep:

The day Center or State Government Provides 10 million free pakodas to people of Secunderabad, I'd consider it as Brutal Fact, until then can't. (y)

The Government of India has issued Visas to Terrorist(s) whom shared stage with The Global Terrorist(s) like 'Hafiz Saeed' & Participated in Anti-India Rallies. They've killed Armymen in Past, supports Terrorists in Kashmir which every other day Kills them. The Past & Present Government have Provided them Z Plus Security. We have Jaichands whom don't consider these lot as Terrorists and they also help some People to keep their collective conscience alive.All this is documented Fact - Brutal Truth.:sleep:

The day Center or State Government Provides 10 million free pakodas to people of Secunderabad, I'd consider it as Brutal Fact, until then can't. (y)

Why is it that you keep dodging the issue? Do you know who these are, or do you not? I suspect that, as usual, you are just blethering.

Why is it that you keep dodging the issue? Do you know who these are, or do you not? I suspect that, as usual, you are just blethering.

Please let me know where I doged the Issue? I'd be happy to accept, as I accepted my Mistake about the Phone Call Part.

The People pointed out by me in Earlier Post's are the Terrorists but I don't know what they mean in Dictionary of Urban Naxals, Secular Forces & Jaichands.

Please let me know where I doged the Issue? I'd be happy to accept, as I accepted my Mistake about the Phone Call Part.

The People pointed out by me in Earlier Post's are the Terrorists but I don't know what they mean in Dictionary of Urban Naxals, Secular Forces & Jaichands.

You haven't pointed out anyone. Only referred to people in the vaguest possible terms. Typical character assassination. And all said without a hint of shame.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
6 people embraced martyrdom!!!! News were mentioning only two till few hours back and the number of injured is high too!

This is one of the major attack and among the series of multiple attacks that recently picked up pace. I hope it is responded with no ambiguity.

I'm sure army will avenge the Martyrdom of our Soldiers. These attacks have now become norm now. The Center & State government in Jammu and Kashmir has failed miserably. This needs to end... :(

35 week pregnant wife of Nazir Ahmed shot in the lower back was evacuated by road to the military hospital and immediate C section was performed. Baby girl weighing 2.5 kgs delivered. Mother and child both are safe.

DVvctTFXUAAVOWv.jpeg

Reactions: Amal and Dagger
6 people embraced martyrdom!!!! News were mentioning only two till few hours back and the number of injured is high too!

This is one of the major attack and among the series of multiple attacks that recently picked up pace. I hope it is responded with no ambiguity.

A dreadful nightmare. This is a total failure. The requirements of reinforcement of security have been neglected once again by the babus.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
A dreadful nightmare. This is a total failure. The requirements of reinforcement of security have been neglected once again by the babus.
This was was hard target, I wonder how they were able to enter provided army camps are fortified. In past few attempts like this terrorists were gunned down before they cause any mayhem but since this was in Jammu I think some kind of laxity is also there.

I'm sure army will avenge the Martyrdom of our Soldiers. These attacks have now become norm now. The Center & State government in Jammu and Kashmir has failed miserably. This needs to end... :(

35 week pregnant wife of Nazir Ahmed shot in the lower back was evacuated by road to the military hospital and immediate C section was performed. Baby girl weighing 2.5 kgs delivered. Mother and child both are safe.

View attachment 1732
This is very tragic and sorry state of affairs.