Kashmir : Counter Terror Operation Updates and Discussions

i have been analysing the developments in Kashmir over the last few months and what strikes me is that there is a missing link in this puzzle.

For a Govt that has given a free hand to the army w.r.t. cross border attacks and ops, its perplexing that they are quiet re. the current FIR. I have a feeling that this is part of a larger orchestrated plan. Pakistan is increasingly frustrated and is resorting to recklessness. By keeping quiet on incidents like this FIR, the Govt. may be fanning public sentiment and wanting it to build into a crescendo, so that they will take some major step and action a few months from now and when they do that, overwhelming public mood would be in favour of such action, which will mean that the opposition parties will also be on the back foot if they were to criticize the Govt.

This is just a hunch, but I have a feeling that my hunch may turn out correct. Something big is round the corner.... Doval is NOT the kind of guy to let things slide, and I say this with some degree of certainty and familiarity with the man.

Reactions: bonobashi
i have been analysing the developments in Kashmir over the last few months and what strikes me is that there is a missing link in this puzzle.

For a Govt that has given a free hand to the army w.r.t. cross border attacks and ops, its perplexing that they are quiet re. the current FIR. I have a feeling that this is part of a larger orchestrated plan. Pakistan is increasingly frustrated and is resorting to recklessness. By keeping quiet on incidents like this FIR, the Govt. may be fanning public sentiment and wanting it to build into a crescendo, so that they will take some major step and action a few months from now and when they do that, overwhelming public mood would be in favour of such action, which will mean that the opposition parties will also be on the back foot if they were to criticize the Govt.

This is just a hunch, but I have a feeling that my hunch may turn out correct. Something big is round the corner.... Doval is NOT the kind of guy to let things slide, and I say this with some degree of certainty and familiarity with the man.

Logical.

Time will tell.

When he gets to be the Prime Minister, maybe he will understand. Until then, his inability to understand hardly matters. I don't understand the Big Bang theory. That does not make the theory suddenly stop making sense to scientists.

The Internal incidents in Kashmir have become a non issue

The situation is far better than it was till May June last year when INTELLECTUALS like
Chidambaram were saying that we have Lost kashmir

The only thing that the Rest of India is Interested in is the Escalation with Pakistan

Given that Pakistan is Facing a Political and economic melt down in the coming months
It would be Foolish if Modi and Doval do not take advantage of that
and Humiliate the Pakistanis with More Stronger Military action and Call their Bluff

Reactions: Paro

Questions:
  1. Were these visas issued for passage from India to Pakistan, using a regular mode of transport? How did they travel?
  2. Were these for passage from a third country to Pakistan, and back to India?
  3. How stupid do all concerned, Pakistani diplomats, Indian terrorists, have to be, to use these visas for entry?
  4. Why were these not detected by immigration at the point of entry? Or were these detected at the point of entry?
  5. Why were the Pakistani diplomats so devoid of imagination that they did not issue such visas on separate sheets of paper? Every Arab visa is in that form, and so are some Chinese visas.
Are we to take this seriously?

Questions:
  1. Were these visas issued for passage from India to Pakistan, using a regular mode of transport? How did they travel?
  2. Were these for passage from a third country to Pakistan, and back to India?
  3. How stupid do all concerned, Pakistani diplomats, Indian terrorists, have to be, to use these visas for entry?
  4. Why were these not detected by immigration at the point of entry? Or were these detected at the point of entry?
  5. Why were the Pakistani diplomats so devoid of imagination that they did not issue such visas on separate sheets of paper? Every Arab visa is in that form, and so are some Chinese visas.
Are we to take this seriously?

So you know more than the Kashmir police and the Intelligence agencies who were keeping TABS on them

You can read this Before you start a Fresh Anti Modi Campaign

https://www.kashmirmonitor.in/Details/142411/two-militants-arrested-in-baramulla-police
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baramulla: Police on Saturday claimed to have arrested two militants in a joint operation by Army, CRPF who had gone to Pakistan on valid Pakistani visa to obtain arms training.
According to official statement, police had obtained their Passports specifically for the said purpose.

These militants of Lashkar-e-Toiba were nabbed immediately after returning via Wagah-Attari border before they could formally join the militant ranks here in Kashmir.

Those arrested were identified as Abdul Majeed Bhat son of Habibullah Bhat resident of Mughalpora,Saloora Kreeri ( Passport No R3981036) and Mohammad Ashraf Mir son of Ghulam Ahmad Mir R/O Nilla, Palpora ,Pattan ( Passport No N7084132).

However in this regard a case FIR Number 12/2018 under section 13 ULA(P) Act has been registered in Police Station Baramulla and investigation has been taken up.

“On questioning the duo revealed that they had undergone militant training in Pakistan along with large number of Pakistani boys and most of them from Balochistan and as young as 10 years old,” they said in a statement.

“The said militant camps are located near Burma Town, Islamabad, Pakistan and being run by one militant commander operating under code name Hanzala Adanan and Omar. Other militants imparting training to young boys are operating with code names Osama,Naveed and Hataf,” police said in a statement.

The arrested militants have been given Pakistani visas by Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi.

It is pertinent to mention that for past couple of years police has unearthed several such modules that lure young boys to Pakistan to get trained and join militancy. In the past several such boys have been arrested and some of them killed in encounters.

On February 4th,2017 two militants namely Azharuddin alias Qazi resident of Natnusa,Kupwara and Sajad Ahmad alias Babar resident of Duroo,Sopore got killed in an encounter in Amargarh,Sopore and both the killed militants had gone to Pakistan on valid visa to obtain training and subsequently joined militancy here and got killed.

One Suhaib Farooq Akhoon son of Farooq Ahmad Akhoon resident of Khanpora,Baramulla has also visited Pakistan in August last year and acquired militant training in Lashkar-e-Toiba militant camp and subsequently gone underground, joined militant ranks and is currently active.

One more militant Abdul Rashid Bhat resident of Krankshvan,Sopore was also arrested last year on 17th July by Baramulla police on who had also undergone training in Pakistan under similar circumstances.

Which terrorist got a visa?

Asiya Andrabi was granted Visa to Pakistan & she addressed Rally with HafizSaeed. Modi & his Predecessors been providing Z Plus Security to them for carrying out Exodus of Kashmiri Pandits, Killing Civilians & Armymen.:mad:

Asiya Andrabi was granted Visa to Pakistan & she addressed Rally with HafizSaeed. Modi & his Predecessors been providing Z Plus Security to them for carrying out Exodus of Kashmiri Pandits, Killing Civilians & Armymen.:mad:

Have you read the post you yourself reproduced? Andrabi spoke to the gathering on the phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me, have you taken professional help for your mental ailments? Have you read the post you yourself reproduced? Andrabi spoke to the gathering on the phone.

An error at my Part that I overlooked the 'Phone Call' Part while reading the article. Humans are bound to make errors & that doesn't means that one is suffering from mental ailments.

#LalSalaam

An error at my Part that I overlooked the 'Phone Call' Part while reading the article. Humans are bound to make errors & that doesn't means that one is suffering from mental ailments.

#LalSalaam

It does mean that one is suffering from a tendency to look for whatever will make a case; the judgement is ready, now for the trial so bring forth the evidence, and make sure that it suits the pre-determined result.

Don't you feel ashamed, getting caught in something so despicable as dressing up evidence to make your point?

And don't you feel ashamed trying to project that only a communist could have caught you making a fool of yourself, instead of honestly admitting your mistake?

Srinagar hospital firing: One policeman dies, Pakistani prisoner escapes

A policeman was killed and one injured on Tuesday after militants opened fire at a Srinagar hospital that allowed a suspected Pakistani militant to escape, police said.
Naveed Jatt and five other detainees were being brought to Srinagar’s government-run Shri Maharaja Hari Singh Hospital when one of the prisoners “snatched weapons from police and fired at the protection party”, Srinagar SSP Imtiaz Ismail Parray said.
Jatt, also known as Abu Hanzulla, was arrested a few months ago in Shopian, news agency ANI said.
View image on Twitter

ANI@ANI
Photo of prisoner Naveed who escaped after firing at police protection party at Shri Maharaja Hari Singh hospital in Srinagar #JammuAndKashmir
12:30 PM - Feb 6, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy
“One policeman died in firing near Srinagar hospital, Pakistani militant being taken for treatment escaped during attack,” police told PTI.
A police carbine was reported missing, police said, adding the area was cordoned off and a search was on for the militant who escaped.
More details are awaited.

Pakistani terrorist escapes during Srinagar hospital firing, cop killed

This is a setback to our COIN ops. Hopefully the escaped terrorist will be nabbed or eliminated soon. Given that he was in custody, one can assume that he has already been squeezed for every last drop of info. If so, just kill the pig on sight

Srinagar hospital firing: One policeman dies, Pakistani prisoner escapes

A policeman was killed and one injured on Tuesday after militants opened fire at a Srinagar hospital that allowed a suspected Pakistani militant to escape, police said.
Naveed Jatt and five other detainees were being brought to Srinagar’s government-run Shri Maharaja Hari Singh Hospital when one of the prisoners “snatched weapons from police and fired at the protection party”, Srinagar SSP Imtiaz Ismail Parray said.
Jatt, also known as Abu Hanzulla, was arrested a few months ago in Shopian, news agency ANI said.
View image on Twitter

Photo of prisoner Naveed who escaped after firing at police protection party at Shri Maharaja Hari Singh hospital in Srinagar #JammuAndKashmir

Twitter Ads info and privacy
“One policeman died in firing near Srinagar hospital, Pakistani militant being taken for treatment escaped during attack,” police told PTI.
A police carbine was reported missing, police said, adding the area was cordoned off and a search was on for the militant who escaped.
More details are awaited.

Pakistani terrorist escapes during Srinagar hospital firing, cop killed

Feel bad for the cops. Says a carbine is missing, probably a WW2 era stirling.