Kashmir : Counter Terror Operation Updates and Discussions

Seriously just connect it with the China belligerence and with IED succeeding in killing the Indian soldiers ,the pressure would have been immense on govt to retaliate and there we go a real two front scenario.

Who knows all this would have been carefully planned we are literally sitting on the edge.

Before :
1590649279770.png

1590649309964.png

1590649340776.png

After :
1590649381357.png

1590649447816.png

Specific intelligence was available, even the car model and colour that lead to this successful capture and stopping of a major terrorist attack otherwise it would have led to significant loss of lives and the aftermath of it will be very painful for our neighbours.

This is second major VBIED attack from Pakistan after Pulwama, this is the kind of suicidal tendency I am worried about.

Specific intelligence was available, even the car model and colour that lead to this successful capture and stopping of a major terrorist attack otherwise it would have led to significant loss of lives and the aftermath of it will be very painful for our neighbours.

This is second major VBIED attack from Pakistan after Pulwama, this is the kind of suicidal tendency I am worried about.

I wonder, the attempt doesn't count?
Only if we lose loads of life, we can retaliate?
Imo, the aftermath should still be very painful for our neighbours. This, kind of makes the game even, we didn't lose anything, but we can inflict damages of Balakote scale because of the intent.
That's how the game should be played.

I wonder, the attempt doesn't count?
Only if we lose loads of life, we can retaliate?
Imo, the aftermath should still be very painful for our neighbours. This, kind of makes the game even, we didn't lose anything, but we can inflict damages of Balakote scale because of the intent.
That's how the game should be played.
We are inflicting damage that's why this attempt. Let's hope more damage is done to enemy for payback of this.

Reactions: RISING SUN
Just escaped from a full scale war. The pak troop movements were reported yesterday onwards, i think they were well aware of the operations.

Just escaped from a full scale war. The pak troop movements were reported yesterday onwards, i think they were well aware of the operations.

Two possibilities there -

1) It was to prevent an Indian counter post today's attack, OR
2) Their dad asked them to move troops, OR
3) Both 1 & 2.

Either case, given the intent and the amount of damage that would have caused, I think we can still retaliate.

Two possibilities there -

1) It was to prevent an Indian counter post today's attack, OR
2) Their dad asked them to move troops, OR
3) Both 1 & 2.

Either case, given the intent and the amount of damage that would have caused, I think we can still retaliate.
Till today i was in an impression that #2 was the reason for rheir movement, but now i am seriously doubting that it was there prevention for our possible retaliation.

Reactions: Defc0n