Kargil Conflict : Discussions

Bravo Bravo Bravo all hail great PAF , now tell Ghafoor to give u a raise
Sir with much bigger India,it takes courage to attack India.whether you like it or not,we did it by openly challenging you and we did it in broad daylight which means no fear.as I said earlier, we don't fear.

Nawaz Shariff special relations with India is known by all and his statement is not seen as credible.even after kargil,we successfully targeted one indian drone and 2 indian jets.this is progress.
Ohhhh 3 time PM , so called child of Zia Ul Haq and again a PM after Kargil is now Indias friend???haha ,good joke
If his statement is not credible then whose is?Mushi who is hiding in Dubai??
Even after his statement he was re-elected didn't he?

Sir with much bigger India,it takes courage to attack India.whether you like it or not,we did it by openly challenging you and we did it in broader daylight which means no fear.as I said earlier, we don't fear.
Even a suicide bomber in search of jannat has no fear ,mind you there's a difference between foolishness and bravery.

Ohhhh 3 time PM , so called child of Zia Ul Haq and again a PM after Kargil is now Indias friend???haha ,good joke
If his statement is not credible then whose is?Mushi who is hiding in Dubai??
Even after his statement he was re-elected didn't he?
Somewhere inside you heart,you still fear mushi.ask your government officials during mushi time.they will not allow you to even enter in their house if you say Mushi.this is fear.

@Arsalan123 Yesterday somebody Spread
A Rumour on PDF that Block 70 is Coming to PAF

And all you Meth Addicts started jumping

Because you guys know that you lost an F 16 and COULD NOT get an Su 30

And also , you guys are very worried about
The Future
You said that we lost f-16. We said that you lost su-30. Why are you not providing anything to proof our claim wrong? You can easily assemble another su-30 easily and you know Russia will never count your su-30.

@Arsalan123 Earlier Pakistan was Very Arrogant towards USA

So why did All your top leaders go for Flattering and Buttering Trump

Because All that has happened after Feb 27 has left you Stunned

You have Asked America to Stop India from Attacking Pakistan

Earlier you were Supporting Taliban
But now you want to support USA in Afghanistan

That is because you are Afraid of India
It is not because of india.it is because we want our forces to join indian border from Afghanistan border and they will return only if Taliban finish ttp which will happen very soon.we don't fear India.india should fear talibans.armed attacks in Kashmir is very easy after american withdrawal.you should worry about afghanistan.you should worry about your weakness.

Yes I think pulwama attacker was beaten by Indian army a year ago and the result is known by all.this is all fear.
Thats what even TTP guys playing football with cut off heads of Pakistani soldiers are brave too , right?
And yet you guys brainwash people and use them as canon fodder and called it bravery. , We can understand though when u surrender with 90K troops in just 13 days your only option is proxy war , didnt u lose your 70K in Afghanistan??that u call bravery?

Somewhere inside you heart,you still fear mushi.ask your government officials during mushi time.they will not allow you to even enter in their house if you say Mushi.this is fear.
We are so scared that Mushi is hiding in Dubai
Poor Mushi

You said that we lost f-16. We said that you lost su-30. Why are you not providing anything to proof our claim wrong? You can easily assemble another su-30 easily and you know Russia will never count your su-30.
There is a difference. Your pilot who claimed to have shot down the Su-30MKI had clearly stated that he fired against a radar blip. ECM creates many such multiple blips of radar. I am a retired IN officer from fleet air arm and have flown sea harriers. being a naval aviator, I know about jamming and ECM better than most on any site in India or Pakistan. This used to be our bread and butter. I did my watch Keeping ticket ona ship which was the foremost in ECM and EW in Indian Navy in 80s and 90s. I did the sea tenure on that ship as EWO-2 & SAMCO-2 also.

Thats what even TTP guys playing football with cut off heads of Pakistani soldiers are brave too , even that result is known to everyone
If
This local kashmiri was your problem.what he did was his own choice,not ours.enjoy football.american withdrawal is must for us.we will deal with our enemy after withdrawal of American forces.

This local kashmiri was your problem.what he did was his own choice,not ours.enjoy football.american withdrawal is must for us.we will deal with our enemy after withdrawal of American forces.
Yes and you had no hand in fabricating the device and supplying RDX. Out of ten terrorists who planned Pulwama, somehow eight were Pak nationals. Only the guy who blew himself up and the person who gave his garage for fabricating the car bomb were Kashmiris.

There is a difference. Your pilot who claimed to have shot down the Su-30MKI had clearly stated that he fired against a radar blip. ECM creates many such multiple blips of radar. I am a retired IN officer from fleet air arm and have flown sea harriers. being a naval aviator, I know about jamming and ECM better than most on any site in India or Pakistan. This used to be our bread and butter. I did my watch Keeping ticket ona ship which was the foremost in ECM and EW in Indian Navy in 80s and 90s. I did the sea tenure on that ship as EWO-2 & SAMCO-2 also.
Let me say we missed su-30. I know your expertise on this subject and I appreciate it.

Yes even those TTP guys were Pakistanis , even APS attackers were Pakistanis. We are gladly waiting but this time we wont accept your surrender , remember that

Yes and you had no hand in fabricating the device and supplying RDX. Out of ten terrorists who planned Pulwama, somehow eight were Pak nationals. Only the guy who blew himself up and the person who gave his garage for fabricating the car bomb were Kashmiris.
Sir you are simply wasting your time with these 10 IQ dumbs. Guys who call 1971 as tactical loss and boast of raping 1 million Bangladeshis are worthless to even discuss with

Yes even those TTP guys were Pakistanis , even APS attackers were Pakistanis. We are gladly waiting but this time we wont accept your surrender , remember that
We remember aps,we remember Karachi air Base attack,even naval attack tried by someone.we are waiting patiently for american withdrawal.

We remember aps,we remember Karachi air Base attack,even naval attack tried by someone.we are waiting patiently for american withdrawal.
Keep waiting , Americans will never leave and even if they leave nothings gonna change , there were no Americans even in prior to 2001 , you are talking as if Americans leaving gonna change anything