Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

We fired amraams inside your territory.there were 8 to 10 targets but we targeted only 3.even your Sam in a particular area was on target.you should be thankful to paf.

We can Only Handle ONE Ghafoora a Day 🤣

You all "Mini Ghafooras " are nothing but a Nuisance

When your Propoganda in Chief - ie Ghafoora has already declared Victory
Why do you Bother to Explain everything
Again

Reactions: suny6611
I am the only person who had written here that we fighter pilots of India have maximum respect for PAF fighter pilots. And that we do not show similar respect for other branches of your armed forces.
Regarding PAF, it goes to their credit that they planned a very good operation which completely took IAF by surprise. It was a perfect ambush and PAF should have achieved all its goals easily. But it seems, PAF did not factor in Mig-21s. They had probably observed the routine of the CAP being flown by IAF and thought that they will be required to deal with only Su-30MKIs and M2Ks on CAP. They did not factor in Mig-21s coming across like a bunch of ferocious wild dogs and spoiling their party. The basic reason why your Mirages failed to deliver was due to this fact. You had planned to scare away Su-30MKIs with BVRs and also try and shoot down atleast one of them. Had it not been the reverse ambush by Mig-21s which caused your Mirages to drop off the bombs in hurry and vacate the area, your bombs could have easily hit the targets.
In air operations, more than shooting down the enemy, it is important that you deny them their objective. read any book or paper about air operations. The fact that PAF failed to achieve its objectives due to the actions of IAF clearly makes it a complete failure for PAF.
Thanks to Mig-21s and WC Abhi, the hunter became hunted and WC Nauman of PAF had to move in close to Abhi to shoot him down and save the second F-16 he was lining up to shoot down. Your guys will never tell you what they got to hear from ABHI when they asked him how he shot down the F-16 and what he was upto. Truth my friend is difficult for to accept.

And in the process they lost an F 16
Their JF 17 was proven a Dud

And Finally Gave away their Tactics ie
Ambush and Bait

Also proved that they are SCARED of WVR Combat with a Su 30

Reactions: vstol Jockey
You did not remove fuses. It has been claimed to hide the fact that your guys turned pale on being bounced by Mig-21s. How do you explain explosions and large craters where these bombs fell?

We can Only Handle ONE Ghafoora a Day 🤣

You all "Mini Ghafooras " are nothing but a Nuisance

When your Propoganda in Chief - ie Ghafoora has already declared Victory
Why do you Bother to Explain everything
Again
A particular person in your army used to give threats to Pakistan but when he exited your army compound,the bomb fall on empty space.ask him who is in control of situation.ghafoor shows mercy on him.

@Arsalan123 Firing a BVR missile is NOT a Big deal

But evading 5 of them is a very big deal

PAF has been proud of its Air to Air Combat skills

Here you got Zero Marks because you lost a F 16 to a MiG 21

You did not remove fuses. It has been claimed to hide the fact that your guys turned pale on being bounced by Mig-21s. How do you explain explosions and large craters where these bombs fell?
We removed fuses.there was a senior member here who accepted it.i want to listen falcon on this issue.ask him.i am sure I have the right knowledge about Feb 27 bomb drop event.

@Arsalan123 Firing a BVR missile is NOT a Big deal

But evading 5 of them is a very big deal

PAF has been proud of its Air to Air Combat skills

Here you got Zero Marks because you lost a F 16 to a MiG 21
5 missiles fired is narrative of iaf,not paf.we fired missiles towards su-30. That is correct.can you describe where was the wingman of abhi during all this fight?

A particular person in your army used to give threats to Pakistan but when he exited your army compound,the bomb fall on empty space.ask him who is in control of situation.ghafoor shows mercy on him.
He was miles away from the spot as he had moved out long before. Such chances do happen in war/operations. We also accidently had Musshy and Nawaz in our sights during Kargil. But you have made it up that GOC-IN-C was in the Brigade Hq compound. He had visited them a day earlier.

We removed fuses.there was a senior member here who accepted it.i want to listen falcon on this issue.ask him.i am sure I have the right knowledge about Feb 27 bomb drop event.
He also stated what I am saying here.

5 missiles fired is narrative of iaf,not paf.we fired missiles towards su-30. That is correct.can you describe where was the wingman of abhi during all this fight?
He avoided an AMRAAM and got detached from ABHI and also heard the call to go cold. Abhi did not hear the call and went in pusuit.

And with this thread - @Arsalan123 's transition into a Marassi is complete. Congrats Arsalan - you have become the comic relief of this forum and will not be taken seriously anymore.

Also congrats of Darth Trumps granting your wish. PN is getting 2 Imperial Star destroyers and PAF is getting 5 squadrons of Tie Fighters and Darth Trump has promised you a Deathstar as well.

Zaid Hamid has opened a branch on the Moon and Pakistan is the Global superpower under the able leadership of Saladin. ;)

Every iaf plane avoided missiles.remember iaf said that all warplanes returned home safely.after that,we showed abhi on media and finally iaf accepted after 3 hours that they lost a plane.very strange and not satisfactory.

And with this thread - @Arsalan123 's transition into a Marassi is complete. Congrats Arsalan - you have become the comic relief of this forum and will not be taken seriously anymore.

Also congrats of Darth Trumps granting your wish. PN is getting 2 Imperial Star destroyers and PAF is getting 5 squadrons of Tie Fighters and Darth Trump has promised you a Deathstar as well.

Zaid Hamid has opened a branch on the Moon and Pakistan is the Global superpower under the able leadership of Saladin. ;)
Bhai you are king.india is super power and America is a joke.india can even fight America and India thinks Pakistan as somalia lol. Also India will destroy every country including China and India will rule entire Europe one day. Iaf is the best airforce and all air forces who have a history of fighting against iaf are useless.f-16 is a joke.lol

You always give us zero marks.i think all members on this forum will give us zero marks.you guys always defend your air Force.

What did you Gain by Firing those Amraams on Su 30 which was well inside our Borders

You have Only helped your enemy

Now , this will lead to a Huge loss for you
In Near future

Remember how 1965 was the Cause of 1971

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_
@Arsalan123, It appears that you are not a person from armed forces otherwise you will never believe the theory that you knew that GOC-IN-C was in the area and you used bombs with fuses removed.
There is an unwritten rule between two forces not to target senior officers even thru covert actions. Anyone doing so will be raising the bar on escalation with disastrous consequences. We have never targeted your senior officers. We provided intelligence to you about the attempt on the life of Mushy. This has been widely acknowledged in Pakistan. Your loss of a Brigadier at Athmuqam was due to accidental fire. We targeted your APC and your guy was in it was not known to us. Have you ever wondered why there is never a shelling or CFV when your senior officers/politicians visit forward POSTS or our senior officers/politicians visit forward posts? It is because of this unwritten rule. If you claim that you delibrately targeted the Brig HQ as you wanted to target our GOC-IN-C, I can assure you, by now, we would have killed some of your corps commanders in their houses.

@Arsalan123 Yesterday somebody Spread
A Rumour on PDF that Block 70 is Coming to PAF

And all you Meth Addicts started jumping

Because you guys know that you lost an F 16 and COULD NOT get an Su 30

And also , you guys are very worried about
The Future

@Arsalan123 Earlier Pakistan was Very Arrogant towards USA

So why did All your top leaders go for Flattering and Buttering Trump

Because All that has happened after Feb 27 has left you Stunned

You have Asked America to Stop India from Attacking Pakistan

Earlier you were Supporting Taliban
But now you want to support USA in Afghanistan