Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

What the *censored* is wrong with pakistani men? ****400**** men groping and molesting a single woman? THE *censored*?

Also, all this happened during the celebrations of their independence day.
Another incident during the same time:

Edit: more videos

When this tragedy blew out in Paxtan, you know what they were trending on Twitter paxtan? India unsafe for women.

They mocked India so long that they couldn't handle such display of shameful, open molestation. They needed validation for momins that they are somehow better than Hindu kaffirs, even self certification is enough. That's what I told @safriz few weeks back when he mocked India, it's a matter of time an an incident is caught on tape on how they treat women judging by how they jump on food.

I was perm banned on pdf for asking why mominas needed burqua if only pious ones lives in Paxtan. On one hand you claim holier than thou, on other you want women in darth Vader costumes.

E95281ZXoAIzISq.jpeg

😂😂🤣🤣

Joke of press conference held yesterday by peer sahib of Paxtan. Not even worth mentioning that clown show except new "truck ki batti" invented for aam Abduls, from RAA training camps in Afghanistan to now ISIS camps in India. How else to explain terrorist strikes still happening on daily basis and Paxtan deep state expects it to get worse.

Reactions: AbRaj and Paro
Joke of press conference held yesterday by peer sahib of Paxtan. Not even worth mentioning that clown show except new "truck ki batti" invented for aam Abduls, from RAA training camps in Afghanistan to now ISIS camps in India. How else to explain terrorist strikes still happening on daily basis and Paxtan deep state expects it to get worse.
The coordinates pointed out some waterpark in jodhpur. 😅

The coordinates pointed out some waterpark in jodhpur. 😅

Aam Abduls still believes that PAF got former army chief Gen Bipin Rawat in crosshairs and let him escape while couldn't hold vintage era mig 21 pilot for more than 72 hours.

Paxtan who can't even keep a mig21 pilot in custody dreamt of killer IA chief.

I don't doubt that they can kill him, but don't expect Paxtan in one piece after that. Legs shaked for a pilot, and they believe Bipin could have been killed 😆

Pardon my repetition, I find it funny.

Aam Abduls still believes that PAF got former army chief Gen Bipin Rawat in crosshairs and let him escape while couldn't hold vintage era mig 21 pilot for more than 72 hours.

Paxtan who can't even keep a mig21 pilot in custody dreamt of killer IA chief.

I don't doubt that they can kill him, but don't expect Paxtan in one piece after that. Legs shaked for a pilot, and they believe Bipin could have been killed 😆

Pardon my repetition, I find it funny.
This story was spread after it was revealed tht in Kargil war, IAF had locked on to Nawaz and Parvez.

Seriously speaking, could have been worse if any attack would have happened. Considering Taliban coming to power next door, Paxtan should have voluntarily suspended the series citing covid-19 instead of using it as cover-up because it is foolhardy to believe that any citizen of western nation will take part in any activity in Paxtan beside their soldiers.

P.S: conspiracy theories reached British HC

Last edited:

Speaking of outrage, this should have been for lifting of 32% flour subsidy affecting millions than because of NZ cricket team decided to leave. Tens of thousands of man hours wasted along with fuel and inconvenience for locals just to prove Paxtan is like any other country, an expense Paxtan can't afford to bear.

You can imagine what kind of blowback govt/army can receive if citizens go to bed hungry. I would be more worried about brewing resentment than NZ.