News Indians giving a visit to Pakistani Embassy in London on Republic day

Clashes in London after Lord Nazir calls for Kashmir's independence on Republic Day

NEW DELHI: Clashes erupted outside the Indian High Commission in London on Friday evening as Lord Nazir Ahmed, a pro-Pakistan peer in the House of Lords, organised a "black day" protest demanding the freedom of Kashmir and Khalistan.

The protest, which coincided with India's Republic Day, was aimed at highlighting the "oppression of India", reported ANI.

The counter-protesters questioned Lord Nazir on how he was making a mockery of the British system by openly playing Pakistan's game.

"I am here today to tell Lord Nazir that they are asking for independence for my state of J&K but I want freedom from Pakistan sponsored terrorism, ceasefire violations and their proxy war," argued an Indian activist and writer in London.

Lord Nazir is a highly controversial figure with a string of scandals, including a conviction for dangerous driving and being ousted from the Labour Party for his anti-Semitic views as well as his perceived sympathy towards radical Islamists.

Clashes in London after Lord Nazir calls for Kashmir's independence on Republic Day - Times of India

That mirpuri lanat can not be wiped off their child grooming faces, lord or not.

downloadfile-1.jpg

This turd actually blamed Jews for his driving conviction lol!

Nazir is a baboon - this

Complete turd. Craving for attention - bought his title. Anything BUT a lord. Ignoring this baboon is a good idea for all I say.
There is another point..... UK is allowing this indo pak politics to be played in their soil....

Nazir is a baboon - this

Complete turd. Craving for attention - bought his title. Anything BUT a lord. Ignoring this baboon is a good idea for all I say.

Truth is that this Baboon has given ISI something to show against India. Pakistan was helpless against Indian PR assault about Baluchistan and terrorism.
In hindi we have a saying " doobte ko tinke ka sahara ".

I'm sure plenty of people in our peace lobby (habitual Wagah-Atari candlelight vigil types) would love to be friends with this guy.

Habitual Wagah-Atari candlelight vigil type have a utility value provided we know how to exploit the openings our enemy offers. These people - the last vestiges of Nehruvianism - then provide a convenient alibi for our "peaceful intentions." Shorn of any aggressive back room manoeuvres , they offer only a spectacle . In fact , in the past 2 decades since Kargil onwards these folk have lost both ground and respectability.

I'd be very interested in @bonobashi 's opinions here.

Reactions: Aravind and RATHORE
Truth is that this Baboon has given ISI something to show against India. Pakistan was helpless against Indian PR assault about Baluchistan and terrorism.
In hindi we have a saying " doobte ko tinke ka sahara ".

His support is worth nothing. Even Pakistanis don't think much of him.

• Agree
Reactions: Superkaif

I'm speechless !! May I point out, sir , you've taken the wind out of my sails.

Are you switching your views to the RW , in keeping with the times , which you aren't completely incapable of , given your past track record ? Why , this is a surprising development ? For Nehruvians , but of course . They'd be somersaulting in their beds / graves ( most wags here would declare it to be one and the same thing ) .

Incidentally , I was just thinking of penning a post requesting the powers that be , acknowledgement of ex services personnel - especially those from the IDAS - CGDA as title holders, to provide them the power of censure and enabling a member of our Western neighbor moderation rights followed or preceded by a full flow of such members - including ex cronies . Voila !! It's home sweet home , once more .

But , in the light of what we've seen , I've decided to withhold my post .

P.S - May it please Her Majesty to know that I've disabled Auto Spell Check. Or at least I've tried to .

Last edited: