Just my personal passion project mind you, nothing official:

m4upg.png

@Milspec @Gautam @Ashwin @randomradio

Have gone over the rationale the part choices a bit in the replies/comments under the tweet.

Frankly do we need this all these weapons in non-disturbed areas? I think body armor, comm equip , fit clothing & better transportation is what we need the most. Especially clothing looks some what totally unfit , we are copying western forces model but for our conditions they look more unsuited and might end up hindering movement.

Frankly do we need this all these weapons in non-disturbed areas? I think body armor, comm equip , fit clothing & better transportation is what we need the most. Especially clothing looks some what totally unfit , we are copying western forces model but for our conditions they look more unsuited and might end up hindering movement.
Who said they're deployed in non-disturbed areas? These are not regular CRPF troops but QAT which is the special forces unit of CRPF and they indeed need such gear since they wouldn't be handling regular ops but specialized interventions

This is how regular CRPF deployed in naxal areas look like

1612068944683.png

CRPF in the valley

1612068979022.png

Wh

Reactions: Killbot
Who said they're deployed in non-disturbed areas? These are not regular CRPF troops but QAT which is the special forces unit of CRPF and they indeed need such gear since they wouldn't be handling regular ops but specialized interventions

This is how regular CRPF deployed in naxal areas look like

View attachment 19160

CRPF in the valley

View attachment 19161
Wh
Isnt CRPF under army command in disturbed areas? As such dont they have access to better gear.

CRPF with proper Eye protection, gloves and com set... Army and even paras should learn from these guys.

PS: need better head gear that includes integrated ear protection
With the ongoing budgetary constraints, there's no way we could afford to equip IA with such kinda gear. We should start with the frontline troops deployed along LoC & LAC since they're already receiving Sig-716s, Negevs and Carl Gustavs. But, it's high time Para SF should achieve standardization since I've noticed commandos in the same unit using different gear and equipment

NSG>Marcos>Garuds>Para SF when it comes to standardization. I wonder how it's going with AFSOD