Despite this being one of Modi's greatest accomplishments detractors are trying to drag it down. They're claiming that construction of new medical colleges under extended AIIMS scheme was approved and started by Manmohan Singh and modi is just claiming all the credit. Several people I know are calling him moocher, liar etc. There should be laws against this misrepresentation of modiji. This is an unfortunate effort to politcize his accomplishments.

I don't think anyone appreciated Rahul Gandhi much.
He campaigning for the opposition.
He didn't marry, putting an end to family s rule.
He is making sure no else change the destiny of congress.

Alleged BJP “agint” given ticket for election by farmer’s party. I absolutely despise the day we had to bow down to these liars and corrupt anarchists. Just shameful.

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_
Alleged BJP “agint” given ticket for election by farmer’s party. I absolutely despise the day we had to bow down to these liars and corrupt anarchists. Just shameful.

Agreed but larger issues involved namely a huge filip to the Khalistani agenda & upcoming elections in UP.

What we've seen w.r.t reforms is that the old Congress adage still holds true - Reforms need to be carried out in the darkness & stillness of night.

I'd rather Modi government takes a decision to cut essential food procurement by half & task state governments with procurement of the other half . Then let's see how they tackle the agitating farmers from those areas.

State governments can't go beserk as they used to with populism once upon a time thanks to this act .

All the building blocks are in place . It's only a matter of designing the game plan & executing it with precision.

Reactions: Cole_phelps
After winning Punjab Elections, Kejriwal reaches out to PM Modi for funds for Punjab

1648542806125.png