After reading this article I got this doubt.

Does creamy layer concept in reservations is applicable to SC, ST's only in promotions after selection ? Is it applicable in entrance itself ?

After reading this article I got this doubt.

Does creamy layer concept in reservations is applicable to SC, ST's only in promotions after selection ? Is it applicable in entrance itself ?
Only promotions in case of SC/ST. In case of backward castes , it applies to both - entrance as well as promotion.

Seriously whats wrong with this government....why they are in so much love with Ambani....if they want to privatize something, they should privatize the OFB.
What happend ? Are you a baniya at some mandi ?

• Haha
Reactions: Shaktimaan
Lol, the author is a self hating loony and White worshiper. Do you know why he changed his name to what it is 😂

On serious note, this man has genocidal hatred for so called Upper Casts. And he is proponent of Jews like solution to them.

Haan bhai modi bhakt....no I am from farmer jatt family....
So do I (Farmer family).
Btw their are tons of not so nice expletives I can come up to define you. But what’s your point? Why do you think this new is Anti Farmer ?

Even my hardcore Congressi father supports it as we hated exploitation by those mandi wale brochures for robbing us year after year, and those corrupt police wallas who never allowed us to carry our own crop to another mandi ( let alone another city or state) unless we paid huge bribe to them
I *censored*ing hated it.

Last edited:
So do I (Farmer family).
Btw their are tons of not so nice expletives I can come up to define you. But what’s your point? Why do you think this new is Anti Farmer ?

Even my hardcore Congressi father supports it as we hated exploitation by those mandi wale brochures for robbing us year after year, and those corrupt police wallas who never allowed us to carry our own crop to another mandi ( let alone another city or state) unless we paid huge bribe to them
I *censored*ing hated it.
Well, first of all, a legal guarantee for Minimum Support Prices (MSP) should be there. The Farmers’ Produce Trade and Commerce (Promotion and Facilitation) Ordinance, 2020 will prevail over state agriculture acts and this will end the mandi system and this can lead to the sale of crops below MSP.

Some are saying it is there if it's there why govt is not talking to farmers which are protesting in corona times.
Modi can talk with some bs Banglore storytelling club but he can't or any of his minister talk with farmers.

In Mandi, everyone can sell their crops even a small farmer, what's the guarantee that private industries will buy crops from small farmers.

And what's the point of bringing ordinance, ordinance used in times of emergency. What's the emergency here.

And you cannot also go to court against a private player, so without the help of court do you think a farmer can fight with private company if something goes wrong.

If these things are there, why govt is not clearing, and if it's not there why can't they make amendments to the ordinance.

Here people are saying the farmer's son is fighting China due to mistakes of Modi and the Farmer is fighting with Delhi. Dono jawan aur kisan ki modi ne bnayi hui hai.

As expected response from sheeple belonging to particular political party.
Ok once again I will try to dumb it down here, please bear with me as It will be a rough ride. ;p
1. a legal guarantee for Minimum Support Prices (MSP) should be there.
False. MSP is still there like earlier. Govt is not withdraing it.
And if you know something we don’t, kindly quote the document here for us to see.
(please don’t ask me about future as I’m not a fortune teller)
2.The Farmers’ Produce Trade and Commerce (Promotion and Facilitation) Ordinance, 2020 will prevail over state agriculture acts and this will end the mandi system and this can lead to the sale of crops below MSP.
False party propaganda.please quote the line of the document mentioning that.
Mandi’s are not going anywhere like BSNL and MTNL. Most likely people will stop visiting there in future.

Some are saying it is there if it's there why govt is not talking to farmers which are protesting in corona times.
Who are they ? All I can see is political parties indulging in rumour mongering and using unions to spread public nuisance.
That’s why Chota Bheem are provided with tractors with SOFA set.

Govt is talking to everyone, you just don’t want to listen.Watch the DD national/RS TV debates/radio and newspapers, you will find all the information in well organised manner.

T
Modi can talk with some bs Banglore storytelling club but he can't or any of his minister talk with farmers.
Seriously ?
Do you want modi to go door to door to explain every chota and bada bheems about what’s not written in that bill ?
In Mandi, everyone can sell their crops even a small farmer, what's the guarantee that private industries will buy crops from small farmers.
Who is stopping you to continue to go to Mandi’s and sell your produce at minimum price? Ohh I guess its that fear of Ambani buying your crop at higher price is haunting you. But don’t worry MSP will be there to rescue Chota bheems.

So since Ambani is not giving you a guarantee of minimum price, you want others farmers should not be given any other option than Mandis? Chota Bheem logic I guess.
And what's the point of bringing ordinance, ordinance used in times of emergency. What's the emergency here.
Not all ordinances are passsd by Grand Mother of Chota Bheem during emergency.

Ordinances are laws that are promulgated by the President of India(Indian Parliament) on the recommendation of the Union Cabinet, which will have the same effect as an Act of Parliament. They can only be issued when Parliament is not in session. They enable the Indian government to take immediate legislative action. Ordinances cease to operate either if Parliament does not approve of them within six weeks of reassembly, or if disapproving resolutions are passed by both Houses. It is also compulsory for a session of Parliament to be held within six months. A total of 679 ordinances have been issued from 1950-2014
And you cannot also go to court against a private player, so without the help of court do you think a farmer can fight with private company if something goes wrong.
B.S. Who said you cant go. Chota Bheem ?
Like every dispute you can go to court any time you want. Why thos fear mongering ?

If these things are there, why govt is not clearing, and if it's not there why can't they make amendments to the ordinance.
LOL, Its *censored*ing everywhere even as a caller tune on my phone so much so that its *censored*ing irritating.

And amendments can be done at any time if necessary (say when Chota Bheem will come to power)
Here people are saying the farmer's son is fighting China due to mistakes of Modi and the Farmer is fighting with Delhi. Dono jawan aur kisan ki modi ne bnayi hui hai.
So you want NaharWho(grand father of Chota Bheem) policy of bending backwards like 71 ?
It was Late dada shri of our Chota Bheem whose mistakes leads to preset *censored*ed up situation with Chyna by surrendering Aksai Chin to Chyna and not strengthening army despite repeated request by army. Chutiya justified it by saying that. “ Are wahan to ghaas bhi nahi ugti”. This is Late Grand father of beloved Chota Bheem for you. His NSA(the south Indian guy was equally responsible)
What’s your suggestion regarding current LAC standoff?
And btw no one is forcing anyone to fight for country. If a chota Bheem don’t like it, GTFO. Millions will happily replace the pappu with joy for the country.
Also every chota Bheem is getting paid by Ambani and Adani for doing his job.

LOL, no farmer lives in Delhi. All dallas and bloodsuckers. There is a reason they thrived in Islamic rule.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bali78
As expected response from sheeple belonging to particular political party.
Then you feel bad when I said Modi bhakt..problem with you guys are if someone is against Modi, he is Congressi....so u went attacking Pappu thinking I will feel bad 😂😂
MSP is still there like earlier. Govt is not withdraing it.
And if you know something we don’t, kindly quote the document here for us to see.
Can you quote the document saying MSP is still there?
Mandi’s are not going anywhere like BSNL and MTNL
I said it will lead to the end of the mandi system.
Seriously ?
Do you want modi to go door to door to explain every chota and bada bheems about what’s not written in that bill ?

Bhai kya likhi jaa rha hai....when a political party leader wants to connect with any party....they don't go home to home...do you think when Modi is interacting with story telling club, he went to their home....you just want to defend Modi at any cost.

Who is stopping you to continue to go to Mandi’s and sell your produce at minimum price? Ohh I guess its that fear of Ambani buying your crop at higher price is haunting you. But don’t worry MSP will be there to rescue Chota bheems.
See another trademark of bhakt....you cant interact normally..again that's the concern of farmers, mandis will not be there. Whats guarantee Mandi will be there in the future also. For farmers, farming is their main source of income....do u think they will not think about the future...are you really from a farmer family...if you are you are not writing this. Private players will sell the corps at high rates in the beginning so that farmers sell all their corps to them only...
After few years, when Mandi will be idle...whats guarantee Govt will not demolish it.

. They can only be issued when Parliament is not in session.
Lol, that's my point... what's the hurry that they can't wait for the parliament session.

Govt is talking to everyone, you just don’t want to listen.Watch the DD national/RS TV debates/radio and newspapers, you will find all the information in well organised manner.
If govt is talking to them...post source. These people are fool I think who is protesting than at such a
old age and in corona times...I know what will be ur response..again chot bhada bheem 😂😂
And amendments can be done at any time if necessary (say when Chota Bheem will come to power)
Oh bhai 🙄...that's my main point amendments can be made at any time so if farmers are saying add this particular thing, why they aren't adding.

What’s your suggestion regarding current LAC standoff?
And btw no one is forcing anyone to fight for country. If a chota Bheem don’t like it, GTFO. Millions will happily replace the pappu with joy for the country.
Also every chota Bheem is getting paid by Ambani and Adani for doing his job.

LOL, no farmer lives in Delhi. All dallas and bloodsuckers. There is a reason they thrived in Islamic rule.
So, for defending modi, you choose to defame Army man....well nice..
Or bhai kya chot bheem getting paid from ambani....saaf saaf likh...who is chota bheem??
Lol dude thats metaphor that they are fighting delhi means they are fighting with central government.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201002-125251__03.jpg
    Screenshot_20201002-125251__03.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_20201016-162604.jpg
    Screenshot_20201016-162604.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot_20201016-181724.jpg
    Screenshot_20201016-181724.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20201016-181724.jpg
    Screenshot_20201016-181724.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 143
Then you feel bad when I said Modi bhakt..problem with you guys are if someone is against Modi, he is Congressi....so u went attacking Pappu thinking I will feel bad 😂😂
Its my response to your Bhakt jibe. Please embrace it.
I’m a Hanuman Bhakt BTW.
Can you quote the document saying MSP is still there?
Kya chutzpah hai ye?
Its like asking for a proof that Aliens will not abduct Chota Bheem tomorrow or World is not going to destroy tomorrow.
Nowhere in the document it’s written that they are going to end MSP or for that matter Mandi system. They simply added another option for us to legally sell our crops. If in future I will get better price from local baniya from Mandi, I will sell it to them. As simple as that.
@_Anonymous_ now I think I was wrong.
I said it will lead to the end of the mandi system.
Depends on who is going to give us better deal. Like if I get a smartphone cheaper on Amazon or Flipkart that local store, I will buy from them. As a customer I will look for better deal. I really don’t care if that local shop owner will loose money or have to shut his shop.

Bhai kya likhi jaa rha hai....when a political party leader wants to connect with any party....they don't go home to home...do you think when Modi is interacting with story telling club, he went to their home....you just want to defend Modi at any cost.
Where do you like Modi to go ? In front of Chota bhim and his Tractor Yatra???
It’s a political campaign FFS.
Modi is *censored*ing everywhere explaining Farm bill 2020, be it TV, Mobile, Newspapers..
H
See another trademark of bhakt....you cant interact normally..again that's the concern of farmers, mandis will not be there. Whats guarantee Mandi will be there in the future also.
Iski kya guarantee hai Kim Chota Bheem kal zinda rahega , anaz bechne ke liye??
Sounds like Chota Bheem!! No??
And what’s more important according to you ? Survival of Mandi and lootere baniya or Benefit to the farmers?
What if Farmers will somehow manage to make a deal with Ambani and Adani or Biralas or Donal Duck of USA to sell his produce at his terms? Can you provide any guarantee that it will not happen??
For farmers, farming is their main source of income....do u think they will not think about the future...are you really from a farmer family...if you are you are not writing this
I think problem with you Punjabi and Hariyanvi Farmers is that you produce only wheat and Rice in excessive amount and think that a farmer in UP or Rajasthan produce only wheat and rice.
Bhrata Sri, have you ever tried to sell anything else to government like vegetables, onions, potatoes, pulses???
Chota Bheem Chota Bheem Chota Bheem Chota Bheem 🤣🤣
. Private players will sell the corps at high rates in the beginning so that farmers sell all their corps to them only...
After few years, when Mandi will be idle...whats guarantee Govt will not demolish it.

This argument seems familiar :unsure:
Oh yes remember Ambessedors vs Maruti
Or Swaraj/HMT vs Mahindra Or BSNL/MTNL vs Airtel/Idea/Jio Or OFB vs L&T ???
Lol, that's my point... what's the hurry that they can't wait for the parliament session.

For you or me it’s not but as a political party going into election in a mainly aggregarion state, they certainly are in a hurry.
If govt is talking to them...post source. These people are fool I think who is protesting than at such a
old age and in corona times...I know what will be ur response..again chot bhada bheem 😂😂
Perhaps switching channel from pogo to any other will help you. Don’t believe me ?
Have a look

Oh bhai 🙄...that's my main point amendments can be made at any time so if farmers are saying add this particular thing, why they aren't adding.
This bill is itself an amendment of colonial era law designed to exploit India (to inform Chota Bheems India was aggregation country at that time)
Great Grand Father of Chota Bheem inherited it from Goras.
So, for defending modi, you choose to defame Army man....well nice..

lol, this will not work with me and India is not Pakistan.
Fact is if a Chota Bheem from Hariyana want to resign from the job as he thinks Modi is causing problems to him, he is welcome to resign. 1000 of Bhakts from UP and Bihar will happily take the burden from his shoulders. No disrespect to that Chota Bheem of Hariyana.
Let’s not bring Army here as Army is not protesting against Farm Bill. Or is it ??

Or bhai kya chot bheem getting paid from ambani....saaf saaf likh...who is chota bheem??
Chota Bheem can be anyone. You me or Anonymous.
But mainly it’s a metaphor for people who suffer from juvenile brain disease.
They can’t comprehend simple things and know art of milking Gujarati Mahilas.

Lol dude thats metaphor that they are fighting delhi means they are fighting with central government.
Delhi is for politicians. A poor Farmer don’t go there for protest. Only paid union and political activists. Your Images proving my point

Last edited: