Irony. You are actually a centrist. This forum has reputation of being extreme left wing/ commie den. In this place to give support to Modiji might make you right but being qualified it it makes you automatically a centrist.
BTW those who saying he best PM we got for security.

Ek shabd nahi nikalega unke muh se about police reforms, and that is much more needed reform for security of our country. But hypocrisy par chal raha hai, sahi hai, kya kar sakte hai .

Both Neheru and Gandhi had megalomania. These two did the highest level of deception: they deceived themselves into thinking all they preached.

I find no justification of giving away land. Like wtf, was India sparsely populated back then? Would we not have needed that land?

Basically they thought of themselves as Kings of the new Kingdom.
Explain Gandhi's deception.

BTW those who saying he best PM we got for security.

Ek shabd nahi nikalega unke muh se about police reforms, and that is much more needed reform for security of our country. But hypocrisy par chal raha hai, sahi hai, kya kar sakte hai .

I'm sorry he could not complete in 6 years the reforms that other governements could not finish in 70 years.

Obviously he wont do it, politicians love politicized police.

I am often surprised by the simplistic arguments that evidently intelligent people make. What could be the reasons behind it? Is it the need to appear strong willed, action oriented or just the fact that its easier to be hyperbolic on Internet devoid of any inside knowledge or any repercussions of one actions.

May be one day when the weather is good and I have nothing to do except hold a tea pot and gaze into the clouds, I shall ramble about it. But that day is not today I guess.

IFF you see the chronology of modi's action on all fronts, you will notice a pattern. A pattern that I am not capable of replicating. A pattern in a chronological order that most here cannot imagin or execute. This betrays a lack of understanding of our part AND the genius of the man who is Modi.

To put things in perspective, all the 'ME STRONK' leaders here would have failed in their first test as a chief minister of Gujarat in the immediate aftermath of Bhuj Earthquake.

And what ever remained of them would be buried in Godhra riots. BUT here is modi, the PM of India, who will be considered the best of the lot long after he is gone.

Coming back to the point that I hope to be making:

The first term went into establishing systems and executing those things on ground which would ensure his re election. ( He also dismantled the NGOs, hence stymieing conversions racket ) Put money into the pockets of poor people, opened bank accounts, BASICALLY streamlined everything.

Except : Education and police reforms. IS that deliberate, I think so. Education was one sector in which he would have been clobbered by the establishment and the deep state. It will come but when the probability of deep state to brainwash teenagers have been significantly degraded. I still remember the times of Murli Manohar Joshi and his attempts to reform IIMs. We were none the wiser and only thought that he fukked up a well established institution.

Police reforms is a similar case. Anyway, a time and place for everything. This is what I believe in and this dumb modi believes in, too. At least I think so.

Hence the absence of my tendency to do Randi rona at all exclusion OR failures, real of imagined.

Keep the faith guys, I doubt most here realise how deep shit we were in 7-8 years back. And what effort it takes to be in power in this country for consecutive 2 terms.

Reactions: Ironhide
I am often surprised by the simplistic arguments that evidently intelligent people make. What could be the reasons behind it? Is it the need to appear strong willed, action oriented or just the fact that its easier to be hyperbolic on Internet devoid of any inside knowledge or any repercussions of one actions.

May be one day when the weather is good and I have nothing to do except hold a tea pot and gaze into the clouds, I shall ramble about it. But that day is not today I guess.

IFF you see the chronology of modi's action on all fronts, you will notice a pattern. A pattern that I am not capable of replicating. A pattern in a chronological order that most here cannot imagin or execute. This betrays a lack of understanding of our part AND the genius of the man who is Modi.

To put things in perspective, all the 'ME STRONK' leaders here would have failed in their first test as a chief minister of Gujarat in the immediate aftermath of Bhuj Earthquake.

And what ever remained of them would be buried in Godhra riots. BUT here is modi, the PM of India, who will be considered the best of the lot long after he is gone.

Coming back to the point that I hope to be making:

The first term went into establishing systems and executing those things on ground which would ensure his re election. ( He also dismantled the NGOs, hence stymieing conversions racket ) Put money into the pockets of poor people, opened bank accounts, BASICALLY streamlined everything.

Except : Education and police reforms. IS that deliberate, I think so. Education was one sector in which he would have been clobbered by the establishment and the deep state. It will come but when the probability of deep state to brainwash teenagers have been significantly degraded. I still remember the times of Murli Manohar Joshi and his attempts to reform IIMs. We were none the wiser and only thought that he fukked up a well established institution.

Police reforms is a similar case. Anyway, a time and place for everything. This is what I believe in and this dumb modi believes in, too. At least I think so.

Hence the absence of my tendency to do Randi rona at all exclusion OR failures, real of imagined.

Keep the faith guys, I doubt most here realise how deep shit we were in 7-8 years back. And what effort it takes to be in power in this country for consecutive 2 terms.
Kyu lamba likha itna? Jab kare to jaga dena, warna warna lambe lambe sentences se deficient law & order ko karte raho justify. Mein tumhara post padhne tak nahi laga, it is not worth my time.

Riots keep happening , people keep dying, and we are here to justify it. Right?

Arre haan jo kal encounter hua, wo justify ho jaayega iss se? But still days are not today.

Might be he wanted to do encounter of Dubey , and bring a goonda to a quick justice. That's why we are not doing Police Reforms, saviour of us.

Last edited:
Kyu lamba likha itna? Jab kare to jaga dena, warna warna lambe lambe sentences se deficient law & order ko karte raho justify. Mein tumhara post padhne tak nahi laga, it is not worth my time.

Riots keep happening , people keep dying, and we are here to justify it. Right?

Arre haan jo kal encounter hua, wo justify ho jaayega iss se? But still days are not today.

Might be he wanted to do encounter of Dubey , and bring a goonda to a quick justice. That's why we are not doing Police Reforms, saviour of us.

Writing and reading - long posts- then comprehending and making sense of them requires mental bandwidth.

Which- no offence- not many have. You can continue with your pet peeves, it wouldn't matter anyway. OR you can choose to look at the big picture and get a sense of the direction we are moving in. step by step.

Writing and reading - long posts- then comprehending and making sense of them requires mental bandwidth.

Which- no offence- not many have. You can continue with your pet peeves, it wouldn't matter anyway. OR you can choose to look at the big picture and get a sense of the direction we are moving in. step by step.
I don't need to do it. If you want to show off your writing skills, then pick someone else. And if you want to write an essay on a point which can be said in 2 lines, then good for you. Might be efficiency is not a skill.

But again, I am not your guy, I am too much realistic and believe in to the point.

And current law & order is not a big picture, its idiotic and a joke. You want to see big picture to justify things, that's upto you, but I can only laugh on it.

Last edited:
I don't need to do it. If you want to show off your writing skills, then pick someone else. And if you want to write an essay on a point which can be said in 2 lines, then good for you. Might be efficiency is not a skill.

But again, I am not your guy, I am too much realistic and believe in to the point.

And current law & order is not a big picture, its idiotic and a joke. You want to see big picture to justify things, that's upto you, but I can only laugh on it.

Being whiny is equivalent to being realistic? And writing in short sentences means efficiency? And making simplistic arguments means to the point ? Good for you man.

BTW you totally missed the point of my post. Anyway lets leave it.

Being whiny is equivalent to being realistic? And writing in short sentences means efficiency? And making simplistic arguments means to the point ? Good for you man.

BTW you totally missed the point of my post. Anyway lets leave it.
Definitely, if you want to show how much good marks you got in humanities, then pick someone else. And yes you need to explain national security in simplistic terms, what you think national security depends on how much good Marks you got in comprehension in 10th standards? Grow up.

And who those justify the current law & order situation (which is biggest threat to us), I am good that I missed your point. I am good being naive who dont see big picture.

Definitely, if you want to show how much good marks you got in humanities, then pick someone else. And yes you need to explain national security in simplistic terms, what you think national security depends on how much good Marks you got in comprehension in 10th standards? Grow up.

And who those justify the current law & order situation (which is biggest threat to us), I am good that I missed your point. I am good being naive who dont see big picture.

dude I have nothing to do with humanities and I am least interesting in showing off here. In any case whats the point in scoring browning points with a fellow guy who is essentially on the same side as me.

I understand your concern but I don't agree with it as I have a different point of view. Thats all.

I have reserved my oneupmanship for those across the border. So chill and since it has digressed from a debate with logical arguments to this, lets leave it.
My last.

Can we please not question the government in the middle of a crisis and force tie their hands? Loyalty is a very important requirement among citizenry- something this forum needs to understand.
I am well aware of what you are stating here. But there are times when the political leadership needs to be awaken from their slumber.

I am well aware of what you are stating here. But there are times when the political leadership needs to be awaken from their slumber.

You wanna hear the HARSH reality- job of political leadership is to keep things real. They should be courageous to fight the battles we need to. They should also have intelligence to size up the situation on what is possible. Are modi and co capable of both these- yes. Just accept whatever they are doing as the final and realistic of what is possible.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
Ram Mandir 'Bhoomi Pujan': Shiv Sena Demands Uddhav Thackeray Be Invited As Chief Guest
On Monday, Shiv Sena MLA Pratap Sarnaik wrote to the chief trustee of the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teertha Kshetra, urging for party chief Uddhav Thackeray to be invited as the chief guest for the foundation laying ceremony of the Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. Mentioning that the construction of Ram Mandir was awaited by crores of Hindus, he noted that organizations and political parties that have directly and indirectly strived for its construction were set to be invited for the 'Bhoomi Pujan'. In the letter, he recalled that Sena founder Balasaheb Thackeray had taken a firm stance on the construction of the Ram Mandir from the beginning.

Elaborating on Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray's pro-Ram Mandir pitch, Sarnaik quoted him as saying, "When are you constructing Ram Mandir? Reveal the date. I do not want credit for the Ram temple construction. I will come for worship as a follower of Ram. The Hindu will not keep quiet on the issue of Ram temple". He observed that the Sena chief had visited Ayodhya both before and after becoming the CM. Moreover, he cited that Shiv Sena was the first political party to announce a Rs.1 crore donation for the construction of the Ram Mandir. The Sena MLA expressed hope that there shall be no politics in this function.

Here is Sarnaik's letter:

15952546065f15a74e9a2c9.jpeg

Ram Mandir construction
The Prime Minister made the announcement pertaining to the formation of the Ram temple trust on the floor of the Lok Sabha on February 5. This move came nearly three months after the SC ruling on the Ayodhya land dispute. While Mahant Nritya Gopal Das was elected as the president of the trust, Nripendra Misra- the former Principal Secretary to PM Modi was chosen to head the Ram temple construction committee.

The PM and UP CM Yogi Adityanath will attend the 'Bhoomi Pujan' ceremony on August 5. The guest list includes Union Home Minister Amit Shah, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, former BJP President LK Advani, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat and BJP leaders Uma Bharti and Murli Manohar Joshi. Recently, a controversy erupted in Maharashtra after NCP supremo Sharad Pawar drew a link between the construction of the Ram Mandir and the fight against COVID-19.

• Haha
Reactions: Bali78
This is really bad. I was the first person to call Modi reincarnation of Chandragupt Maurya as they both came from what we call OBCs today. I had also stated that Modi will never be defated and will take Sanyaas like Chandragupt Maurya after uniting whole of India. Except for TN and Kerala, whole of India will be under BJP when he takes sanyaas. But I do like Ra-Ga being called Betaal. Most appropriate discription about him and congress.