If they are uncooperative there is nothing much which can be done , one cannot simply tranfer all bureaucrats nor dismiss them . There are laws which protects them . Few nos are not a problem , but if numbers are more than 2 percent , it becomes a near impossible task.

I don't understand why people blame bureaucrats for the failure of political class. It is politicians who wield power in India. If bureaucrats are not working/implementing the vision of Government, Transfer them or fire them . If they have protection under law, change the damn law. You have majority in parliament. If they are hindrance for implementation of vision, Name them and shame them. Blaming bureaucrats won't solve the issues. It is just a blame game. What I feel is ruling class of India irrespective of political parties lacks VISION to build India or make India super power. They are more interested in winning elections and ruling.

I don't understand why people blame bureaucrats for the failure of political class. It is politicians who wield power in India. If bureaucrats are not working/implementing the vision of Government, Transfer them or fire them . If they have protection under law, change the damn law. You have majority in parliament. If they are hindrance for implementation of vision, Name them and shame them. Blaming bureaucrats won't solve the issues. It is just a blame game. What I feel is ruling class of India irrespective of political parties lacks VISION to build India or make India super power. They are more interested in winning elections and ruling.

3 things Modi did to clean up bureaucracy

1) To select, promote and even indirectly admonish bureaucrats 360-degree review or appraisal system was introduced

Modi is silently, and perhaps irreversibly, transforming a critical area: India's bureaucracy

2) More than 300 corrupt officers have been sacked

3) Brought talents from outside

Despite all these , just imagine the rot if a strong leader like modi have to say to the top bureaucrats that "you had spoiled my first five- year tenure but i wont allow you to spoil my second term"

Reactions: hellbent

I hope this is one of many steps and Indian establishment is finally waking up to clean up the anti nationals from universities. 4years late but I really hope this time no half measures.

Notice will be served to them calling for explanation, unsatisfactory explanation can lead to suspension pending inquiry. Weaker ones should be turned approvers to fix bigger fish. This cleanup is must, CDS told us about 2.5 front war, this is that 0.5 front.

Reducing a UPA era shadow PM sonia gandhi to fight with a journalist is a bigger humiliation than arresting her on a corruption case . No wonder modi/shah is more interested in making gandhi's irrelevant than re-launching their career by arresting them .

It is true I think, been reported from many days and no denial from BJP.

HM once said if you don't want Shaheen Bagh make BJP win in Delhi. This was when Delhi Police and every other law and order instrument was already at his disposal and he was mandated, elected to prevent it.

In other words I will let them block road, run riot, take your women from home if you don't vote for me. Such sensitive and caring HM is bestowed upon India so these rallies, lack of ventilators, no help to people walking on foot are just small potatoes, they couldn't care less.

Watch out for master strokes of buying MLA and be a cheer leader like most.

Guys, opinions on the military picture aside, I am so frustrated by Rahul Gandhi and Congress, they have stooped to practically trolling the govt and indirectly the Army. They are pretty much retweeting fake handles claiming 0 casualties. What explains this? Idiocy or desperation?
Even Mamata, Jaganmohan etc are standing the govt.on this!

Guys, opinions on the military picture aside, I am so frustrated by Rahul Gandhi and Congress, they have stooped to practically trolling the govt and indirectly the Army. They are pretty much retweeting fake handles claiming 0 casualties. What explains this? Idiocy or desperation?
Even Mamata, Jaganmohan etc are standing the govt.on this!

At the base level they have to do something to show to their masters that they are working.