Can political pundits here tell me what the *censored* is happening with Congress and RaGa? Why are they committing a sure fire political suicide????????

I have never seen people so opposed to Congress as I have seen in past few weeks. I mean even the very ardent "modrates" and "consider both side" type of people around me are saying "F Cuntgress, we are done with it!".

Its like they are sleep walking from one foot in mouth moment to another and they are doing it HARD!

What was the need to even go to that London bullshit place?
What was the need to literally coach RaGa in real time? Let it pass! Then go back and tell him in private? Whats the point of giving a hot mic moment?
Whats the need of this obsession with attacking on Modi? More they attack Modi, more they make themselves look like fools.

Ultimately, has Congress not learned anything from the past AT ALL? They can not win or even survive on politics of "Blame or Slam the govt" in Modi era. About time they play a game of what they can offer! AAP has been doing it for sometime now. Arvind Chutiyawal can atleast sell his promises of giving everything for free! I mean empty promises will perhaps get them more votes than cursing Modi. No further people will vote for them for cursing Modi and those who love cursing Modi will likely vote for them anyways. Why further polarize when polarization is not going to work in your favour?

Guys? Did someone hand them the wrong playbook for 10 years now?

@vstol Jockey What the *censored* is going on here??

Last edited:
Not great for democracy when you can't insult the leader freely.

Can political pundits here tell me what the *censored* is happening with Congress and RaGa? Why are they committing a sure fire political suicide????????

I have never seen people so opposed to Congress as I have seen in past few weeks. I mean even the very ardent "modrates" and "consider both side" type of people around me are saying "F Cuntgress, we are done with it!".

Its like they are sleep walking from one foot in mouth moment to another and they are doing it HARD!

What was the need to even go to that London bullshit place?
What was the need to literally coach RaGa in real time? Let it pass! Then go back and tell him in private? Whats the point of giving a hot mic moment?
Whats the need of this obsession with attacking on Modi? More they attack Modi, more they make themselves look like fools.

Ultimately, has Congress not learned anything from the past AT ALL? They can not win or even survive on politics of "Blame or Slam the govt" in Modi era. About time they play a game of what they can offer! AAP has been doing it for sometime now. Arvind Chutiyawal can atleast sell his promises of giving everything for free! I mean empty promises will perhaps get them more votes than cursing Modi. No further people will vote for them for cursing Modi and those who love cursing Modi will likely vote for them anyways. Why further polarize when polarization is not going to work in your favour?

Guys? Did someone hand them the wrong playbook for 10 years now?

@vstol Jockey What the *censored* is going on here??
Around 10 years ago there was an IB report submitted to then UPA Govt.
A significant number of development projects were stalled due to unnecessary exploitation of laws by NGOs.
One is Ok but more than that then we have a problem.The major one was the Posco 12 billion $ project in Orissa which was later scrapped out.
Latest one was the Kudankulam project a possible CIA interference.
Dr Singh then gave a subtle warning.

During 2004 to 2013 billions arrived in the name of NGOs yet not real development on ground .So where did the money go?
So who ever funded that must made the Congress a liability to India .Congress and leaders were possibly compromised and prone to blackmail.

These dramas of Rahul was just another episode in that saga.Dude is half European so keep an eye on there also.
Look at the venue London.
He is in London because somebody planned it so..Why he didnt went to Washington or Paris?
From 1947 British were throwing spanner on our wheels several times they had repeated those tactics.
Now their pets corrupted Pakistan is one way to destroy themselves they are in serious mode to gain some leverage in our affairs.

This why we have to keep a good relation with Chinese.Without Chinese we will the next target .

Not great for democracy when you can't insult the leader freely.

You can insult the man not his parents.
This is India . Elders that dont have politics and those who left from this world must be out of politics.

11 billion USD in 5 yrs . Pls check the yrs .
They coincide with 2 huge agitations the nation's seen in recent times . Why do you think the missionary lobby & the jhola chaap lobby are angry with the government ?

Coz they've tightened the FCRA rules disqualifying many from running NGOs yet this is the amount received OFFICIALLY. You can well imagine what's it thru INFORMAL channels .

Reactions: Bali78
Anyways, for absolutely no reason what so ever, I have decided to use this as my avatar.

1679090194790.png

Around 10 years ago there was an IB report submitted to then UPA Govt.
A significant number of development projects were stalled due to unnecessary exploitation of laws by NGOs.
One is Ok but more than that then we have a problem.The major one was the Posco 12 billion $ project in Orissa which was later scrapped out.
Latest one was the Kudankulam project a possible CIA interference.
Dr Singh then gave a subtle warning.

During 2004 to 2013 billions arrived in the name of NGOs yet not real development on ground .So where did the money go?
So who ever funded that must made the Congress a liability to India .Congress and leaders were possibly compromised and prone to blackmail.

These dramas of Rahul was just another episode in that saga.Dude is half European so keep an eye on there also.
Look at the venue London.
He is in London because somebody planned it so..Why he didnt went to Washington or Paris?
From 1947 British were throwing spanner on our wheels several times they had repeated those tactics.
Now their pets corrupted Pakistan is one way to destroy themselves they are in serious mode to gain some leverage in our affairs.

This why we have to keep a good relation with Chinese.Without Chinese we will the next target .

You can insult the man not his parents.
This is India . Elders that dont have politics and those who left from this world must be out of politics.
You missed out the closure of Thoothukudi plant and port in Kerala. My Christian friends were continuously posting in Facebook even though they don’t belong to Tamilnadu!! Because of that plant closure India’s import of copper significantly increased!!

Meaning??
Meaning, just because Delhi police is intercepting all of this propaganda by AAP on direction of Chinese and Western intelligence, it does not mean finance ministry and foreign affairs ministry is not working to sort out new economic policies and new trade deals. It happens concurrently and parallely.

Roads are being built, airports are being approved and built and new trade agreements to disentagble India from US dollar system are being forged to reduce burden of capital scarcity.

Delhi police is intercepting all of this propaganda by AAP on direction of Chinese and Western intelligence,
Why would delhi police will act on Chinese and Western intelligence?
Roads are being built, airports are being approved and built and new trade agreements to disentagble India from US dollar system are being forged to reduce burden of capital scarcity.
Good. More Focus on this.
AAP is nothing. AAP doesn't deserve even a little bit of attention.

Why would delhi police will act on Chinese and Western intelligence?
Are you this dumb or are you pretending? Its AAP which got links to western and chinese intelligence. Not Delhi police. AAP is nothing but a bunch of blood sucking fiends.

Dear friends. Illiterate voters of Karntaka have voted in Khangress and destroying chance of national progress. Why is no operation lotus? Is BJP losing because it is too much honest? This is just sad.

Today morning several of my uneducated friends called me and said 'uneducated fatty bommai did not win despite Modi saying Kerala Story', aunty conversion bill etc..

When a wise man points to the moon the losers look at the finger. Kerala story is national emotion. And my 'friends' sayong Brijbhushan alone harassed more girls than Kerala Story and you don't need to go to syria to find harassment but find it nearby in Wrestling Federation of India...let me tell you you are no friends of mine. You can't understand modijis vision in achieving national rejuvination through wrestling.

This ad by BJP on why Gau Mata Hatye by congress should be prevented by voting BJP was so emotional and ran again and again and again for sevreal days. And every time I saw it I felt deeply emotional in my intention to vote for BJP Ji in Karnataka.

• Haha
Reactions: jetray

Gopal Agarwal says despite talking about Double Engine Karnataka people fell for false promises of Khangress
Are you this dumb or are you pretending? Its AAP which got links to western and chinese intelligence. Not Delhi police. AAP is nothing but a bunch of blood sucking fiends.

I think Khangress is not proved to be chinese intelligence.

I think Khangress is not proved to be chinese intelligence.