Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

10 million a day translates to 300 million a month. Assuming we'd be innoculating 1 billion of our population with 2 doses per person per year, that's nearly 8 months. We're already in the 2nd month of the calendar year.

We'd have to scale it up to 10 million a day though it may take us a couple of months to get there.

more than 100.000 deceases in GB..... out of control pandemia.
all is said.
That's because the UK has a higher population density, but the fact is our vaccination programme is well ahead of that of any EU country, 8.5m vaccinated already and progressing at 600k/day.

That's there tourism industry fncked for at least a decade.

"Want to see the Great Wall this year dearie?"

"Errrrr no, I'll pass."
But I thought that's precisely why your lot would flock to China. Anyway let is know of your experience of these tests introduced in the UK.

You seem far too interested in this test.
It's borne out of humanitarian concern, Paddy. Lest you think otherwise. Believe me, 1.35 billion Indians & 1.5 billions Chinese apart from millions & millions of other Asians & Africans don't need a second invitation to anally probe the Brits.

It's borne out of humanitarian concern, Paddy. Lest you think otherwise. Believe me, 1.35 billion Indians & 1.5 billions Chinese apart from millions & millions of other Asians & Africans don't need a second invitation to anally probe the Brits.
Maybe the other 2.849999999 billion aren't like you.

Maybe the other 2.849999999 billion aren't like you.
"Maybe....."

outrageous, unacceptable, unbelievable, untrue ............shocked, disbelief in western media.

Indeed. The entire article can be summarized to : "How can they not die when we are dying ?". When something goes wrong in India regardless of the cause its always GoI's fault. When something goes right : "I wonder how that happened ? No way the Indians planned for it. Don't even suggest any positive steps from GoI". Hypocrites.

It wasn't that long ago when New Zealand decided to go for a full lockdown & Sweden didn't do any lockdowns. The American media hailed both, Sweden for its "pioneering" approach, New Zealand for "empathy, love" or some other BS. US didn't go for a lockdown so Trump is an idiot, India did so Modi is fascist.

NZ PM Jacinda Ardern is a role model, Modi should learn from her etc etc. Population density of NZ is 18 per sq km, Tripura is at 350+ per sq km. I try to avoid making political comments. Sometimes its hard to avoid.:cautious:

In other news :

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: AbRaj and jetray