Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

_Anonymous_ posted this after being seen administering a similar such test to a cow.
I beg your pardon. Are you saying anal probing doesn't come naturally to the Brits? Given your love hate relationship with buggery, most Brits must be wondering how on earth did the Chinese of all people come up with this test whereas were a Brit to come up with such a test not only would it have warmed the cockles of your collective hearts but also be seen as a natural Corallory to your most famous / infamous hobby.

No matter. Now that the Chinese have indeed come up with this test, BJ won't waste time & would buy out as many kits as he can with Brits like you queuing up to be "tested" Multiple times if you will with all such reservations about the Chinese & their products being thrown to the wind. After all some hobbies are too precious to be resisted no matter if the people providing it be your enemies.

I beg your pardon. Are you saying anal probing doesn't come naturally to the Brits? Given your love hate relationship with buggery, most Brits must be wondering how on earth did the Chinese of all people come up with this test whereas were a Brit to come up with such a test not only would it have warmed the cockles of your collective hearts but also be seen as a natural Corallory to your most famous / infamous hobby.

No matter. Now that the Chinese have indeed come up with this test, BJ won't waste time & would buy out as many kits as he can with Brits like you queuing up to be "tested" Multiple times if you will with all such reservations about the Chinese & their products being thrown to the wind. After all some hobbies are too precious to be resisted no matter if the people providing it be your enemies.
It was the Chinese anally probing bats and pangolins that started this whole affair, so it's unsurprising that this was verified as a valid test method.

The fact remains there are other, less intrusive tests.

Pay close attention Paddy. This is how it's done. What do you mean, Why am I telling you this? With the UK strain of the Chinese Virus breaking out & considered more virulent than the original strain, BJ will be ordering this in bulk quantities. That's why I'm telling you this.

Now listen up. You're not supposed to give in to your baser instincts & pester the lab technician to keep sticking that swab up yours. It's absolutely uh uh.

Once is more than enough as the video clearly demonstrates.You're also requested to instruct your compatriots to exercise restraint. This isn't the time for you & your lot to be indulging in your idea of fun. @BMD

Last edited:

Pay close attention Paddy. This is how it's done. What do you mean, Why am I telling you this? With the UK strain of the Chinese Virus breaking out & considered more virulent than the original strain, BJ will be ordering this in bulk quantities. That's why I'm telling you this.

Now listen up. You're not supposed to give in to your baser instincts & pester the lab technician to keep sticking that swab up yours. It's absolutely uh uh.

Once is more than enough as the video clearly demonstrates.You're also requested to instruct your compatriots to exercise restraint. This isn't the time for you & your lot to be indulging in your idea of fun. @BMD
That's there tourism industry fncked for at least a decade.

"Want to see the Great Wall this year dearie?"

"Errrrr no, I'll pass."