Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

@Narendar Singh

I was wondering what if the por.......... use it against India ?

Look at this possibility

Send in a few corona virus infected jihadis male and even better females into India ( or use Indian jihadis sleeper assets ) with instructions to come in contact with as many Indians as possible

Benifits for them will be manifold

1. Plausible deniability as usual

2. Economic damage

3. Political damage

4. Create social chaos to be exploited by them concurrently through social media and their jihadi congi sickularist presstitude nexus.

5. Bring down the central government to its knees

I hope the Indian authorities are well woke to this possibility which isn't too far fetched as far as I am concerned.

The only way to prevent is through one option - official declaration of pre emptive use of any means if such an act is even suspected. It will be treated as a biological attack on India.

Reactions: Paro
‘How can you eat bats and dogs': Shoaib Akhtar ‘really angry' over coronavirus outbreak

Akhtar slammed the Chinese people for their eating habits and blamed them for putting the world in danger.
“I don’t understand why you have to eat things like bats, drink their blood and urine and spread some virus across the globe… I’m talking about the Chinese people. They have put the world at stake. I really don’t understand how can you eat bats, dogs, and cats. I’m really angry.

“The whole world is at risk now. The tourism industry has been hit, the economy is badly affected, and the whole world is going towards a lockdown,” Akhtar said.

@Narendar Singh

I was wondering what if the por.......... use it against India ?

Look at this possibility

Send in a few corona virus infected jihadis male and even better females into India ( or use Indian jihadis sleeper assets ) with instructions to come in contact with as many Indians as possible

Benifits for them will be manifold

1. Plausible deniability as usual

2. Economic damage

3. Political damage

4. Create social chaos to be exploited by them concurrently through social media and their jihadi congi sickularist presstitude nexus.

5. Bring down the central government to its knees

I hope the Indian authorities are well woke to this possibility which isn't too far fetched as far as I am concerned.

The only way to prevent is through one option - official declaration of pre emptive use of any means if such an act is even suspected. It will be treated as a biological attack on India.

That's considered biological warfare, they will eat nukes after that.

Screenshot_20200314-153707__01.jpg
Screenshot_20200314-153656__01.jpg
Screenshot_20200314-153656__01.jpg

Isis issues coronavirus travel advice: terrorists should avoid Europe | News | The Sunday Times

Isis issues coronavirus travel advice: terrorists should avoid Europe
Tom Harper, Home Affairs Correspondent

Sunday March 15 2020, 12.01am, The Sunday Times

%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F5437280e-6646-11ea-b021-fae459863cfa.jpg

The Isis terrorist group is steering clear of Europe because of the coronavirus. Having previously urged its supporters to attack European cities, the group is now advising members to “stay away from the land of the epidemic” in case they become infected.

The group has issued a new set of “sharia directives” that instruct followers to “cover their mouths when yawning and sneezing” and to wash their hands regularly. Isis militants have plenty of experience in covering their faces, though previously they did so to hide their identities when beheading hostages on camera.

In the latest issue of its al-Naba newsletter, the group refers not to guidance from the World Health Organisation or other medical experts, but to recorded quotes by the Prophet Muhammad, known.

Top Iranian cleric okays buying future Israeli coronavirus vaccine
A prominent Iranian cleric has said it is permissible to use a future coronavirus vaccine developed by Israel if “there is no substitute.”

The Iranian regime views Israel as a mortal enemy. But Iran has also faced one of the most severe outbreaks of the COVID-19 coronavirus outside its origin and epicenter in China.

“It is not permissible to buy and sell from Zionists and Israel,” Grand Ayatollah Naser Makarem Shirazi, 93, told the Iranian daily Hamdeli on Wednesday.

“Unless the treatment is unique and there is no substitute,” he added, “then this is not an obstacle.”
Shirazi, one of the highest authorities in Shiite Islam and a former member of the regime’s Assembly of Experts that appoints the supreme leader, is considered among the regime’s more hard-line ideologues.

%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%B1_%D9%85%DA%A9%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%85_%D8%B4%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B2%DB%8C-300x480.jpg

Iranian cleric and hardliner Grand Ayatollah Naser Makarem Shirazi. (Wikipedia/Mostafameraji/CC BY-SA)

He has called the Holocaust a “superstition,” opposed owning pets and objected to efforts to allow women to attend soccer matches.

The response may reflect a regime in crisis.

At least 429 people have died in Iran from the coronavirus outbreak, according to Iranian officials, and more than 10,000 people were confirmed as infected as of Thursday. International estimates suggested the death toll could be far higher.

The outbreak has put additional strain on a regime already battered by US sanctions and mass riots over the past year over fuel price hikes and other economic pressures.

On Wednesday, media reports said Israel’s Institute for Biological Research, which operates under the aegis of the Defense Ministry, was closing in on a vaccine for the coronavirus.

Later in the day, the Defense Ministry denied any “breakthrough” had been achieved and said the institute’s efforts “will take time” to bear fruit.

Reporting on the possibility that Israel would be the first to produce a vaccine, the Iranian daily Hamdeli turned to Shirazi to ask if Iranians would be permitted to buy and use the Israeli-developed vaccine.

A prominent Iranian cleric has said it is permissible to use a future coronavirus vaccine developed by Israel if “there is no substitute.”

The Iranian regime views Israel as a mortal enemy. But Iran has also faced one of the most severe outbreaks of the COVID-19 coronavirus outside its origin and epicenter in China.

“It is not permissible to buy and sell from Zionists and Israel,” Grand Ayatollah Naser Makarem Shirazi, 93, told the Iranian daily Hamdeli on Wednesday.

“Unless the treatment is unique and there is no substitute,” he added, “then this is not an obstacle.”
Shirazi, one of the highest authorities in Shiite Islam and a former member of the regime’s Assembly of Experts that appoints the supreme leader, is considered among the regime’s more hard-line ideologues.

%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%B1_%D9%85%DA%A9%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%85_%D8%B4%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B2%DB%8C-300x480.jpg

Iranian cleric and hardliner Grand Ayatollah Naser Makarem Shirazi. (Wikipedia/Mostafameraji/CC BY-SA)

He has called the Holocaust a “superstition,” opposed owning pets and objected to efforts to allow women to attend soccer matches.

The response may reflect a regime in crisis.

At least 429 people have died in Iran from the coronavirus outbreak, according to Iranian officials, and more than 10,000 people were confirmed as infected as of Thursday. International estimates suggested the death toll could be far higher.

The outbreak has put additional strain on a regime already battered by US sanctions and mass riots over the past year over fuel price hikes and other economic pressures.

On Wednesday, media reports said Israel’s Institute for Biological Research, which operates under the aegis of the Defense Ministry, was closing in on a vaccine for the coronavirus.

Later in the day, the Defense Ministry denied any “breakthrough” had been achieved and said the institute’s efforts “will take time” to bear fruit.

Reporting on the possibility that Israel would be the first to produce a vaccine, the Iranian daily Hamdeli turned to Shirazi to ask if Iranians would be permitted to buy and use the Israeli-developed vaccine.
A regular shit eater. I hope the Israelis sell them a genetically engineered vaccine that prevents reproduction. As it is the COVID19 is said to affect reproductive organs. The Israelis can blame it on the virus in a convenient way.

Reactions: Paro