Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

If ever you have read about this shit called Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam, you will never call it as Indian ancient philosophy and you will be scared of using it. This phrase is used by only cheats and frauds as per Hitopadesha maitri sarg. Anyone who believes in Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam should never be trusted. Please read about it and you will realise that this phrase came into force only with Gandhi and Nehru just the way wrong interpretation of Ahimsa Parmo Dharma came with them.

Sir ji , I have never said that we should
Believe in these theories today

These theories became invalid after
650 AD , when the Peaceful Desert Cult started its invasions

Sir ji , I have never said that we should
Believe in these theories today

These theories became invalid after
650 AD , when the Peaceful Desert Cult started its invasions
No. These became norm after Gandhi and Nehru only. Do you know that even the main door of our Parliament has Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam written on it? Who got it done? NEHRU. Why? To fool Hindus and allow infiltration of muslims into India and destroy Hinduism. Gandhi was the first supporter of it. Please read the Gandhi-British pact before he was brough to India in Jan 1915. Why he came and what was he supposed to do and how was he supposed to help the British is clearly mentioned in that agreement. He was a British agent whom we call mother fuc$er Rashtrapita.

If ever you have read about this shit called Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam, you will never call it as Indian ancient philosophy and you will be scared of using it. This phrase is used by only cheats and frauds as per Hitopadesha maitri sarg. Anyone who believes in Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam should never be trusted. Please read about it and you will realise that this phrase came into force only with Gandhi and Nehru just the way wrong interpretation of Ahimsa Parmo Dharma came with them.

I Concur!
OT, but honestly speaking, 'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam' is our own 'Taqiya' in all aspects.
I so wish the actual substitute should have been phrased something like 'Vasudhaiva Aryavartham'- the world conquered by the Vaidiks with a pluralist culture like India's native ones(Hindu,Buddhist,Jain & Sikh), all having 'Dharma' as paramount and other tenets common with evolving differences which are debated unlike Abrahamics who never knew debate. Us making compromises with Abrahamics since the start of Common Era citing the said 'VK' is the sole reason why we hold only South and South East Asia, while they hold the rest of the world. Vedics shouldn't make compromises. Vedics should conquer and establish peace, law and order, liberty. Well, this is my sole opinion.

Civilisations never considered uncivilised Barbarians as one among themselves, let alone calling them family.
Humanity is one, yes. But what is humanity without civilisation? U get civilised first and then expect us to give u a seat at the table. Why our ancestors did Ashwamedham?

P.S: Mods can feel free to del this post after a while, I only wanted to make a point. Not intended to derail the thread.

Reactions: vstol Jockey
I Concur!
OT, but honestly speaking, 'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam' is our own 'Taqiya' in all aspects.
I so wish the actual substitute should have been phrased something like 'Vasudhaiva Aryavartham'- the world conquered by the Vaidiks with a pluralist culture like India's native ones(Hindu,Buddhist,Jain & Sikh), all having 'Dharma' as paramount and other tenets common with evolving differences which are debated unlike Abrahamics who never knew debate. Us making compromises with Abrahamics since the start of Common Era citing the said 'VK' is the sole reason why we hold only South and South East Asia, while they hold the rest of the world. Vedics shouldn't make compromises. Vedics should conquer and establish peace, law and order, liberty. Well, this is my sole opinion.

Civilisations never considered uncivilised Barbarians as one among themselves, let alone calling them family.
Humanity is one, yes. But what is humanity without civilisation? U get civilised first and then expect us to give u a seat at the table. Why our ancestors did Ashwamedham?

P.S: Mods can feel free to del this post after a while, I only wanted to make a point. Not intended to derail the thread.
Anyone and everyone who belives in VK is either "Shudrabuddi Jackal or Deerhgkarn Bilow (Male Cat)". As corrupt and cheats as them. The Hitopadesha very clearly says that one should never trust and believe those who believe in VK as there is nothing called VK. But here in India Gandhi and Nehru adopted it to make it ancient Indian wisdom.

Reactions: Sandeep0159
Italian chief of army staff tests positive for coronavirus
The Chief of Staff of the Italian Army Salvatore Farina has tested positive for the coronavirus and has self-quarantined, according to Italian media outlets.

General Farina will remain in isolation in his home and will be replaced by General Federico Bonato, the reports said.

Italy reported 366 fatalities and 7,375 infections. Millions of people were placed under forced quarantine in northern Italy early Sunday as the government approved drastic measures in an attempt to halt the spread of the virus.
Italian chief of army staff tests positive for coronavirus: Reports

Common cold is either caused by rhinovirus or corona virus. There are 200 types of strain. nCov19 is one of them. It typically gives common cold syptoms if taken good care and not allowed to convert into pneumonia then its like common cold or influenza.

More than 50% of world's population will once a while will have flu in a year. Right now it's spring season and pollen grains will also be high, and changing climate too. so common cold or flu etc will happen.

problem is with those who have chronic diseases, for them even common cold is dangerous.

And all this while I was kind of in a feeling of guilt for being descriminative.
That you for putting me out of it.
This helped!

Italy is being absolutely shat on by this virus. Nearly 700 dead, 8,000+ cases, whole country on lockdown.
*censored* Italian *censored*s! They always sell weapons to Pakistan.

No, the virus transmission is from droplets, so sneeze booger and spit. Only the ones infected or dealing with the infected have to wear masks. All others wearing masks are idiots who are just increasing their chances of getting infected by wearing masks that they are not trained to use in the first place.
True! Actually wearing mask increases your chance as the mask traps what ever it comes in contact. Then you touch the mask and without washing hands touch your face.

Silly conspiracy theory. The fact that he identified himself by explaining eactly what he did is already proof enough that it's made up.

How many people do you know who have a wife and son and shot an old woman and was reprimanded and let go after he reimbursed the cost of a bullet? I bet 0, except this guy.

Reactions: Paro
Silly conspiracy theory. The fact that he identified himself by explaining eactly what he did is already proof enough that it's made up.

How many people do you know who have a wife and son and shot an old woman and was reprimanded and let go after he reimbursed the cost of a bullet? I bet 0, except this guy.
Even i felt it. Looks more like a Hollywood script