Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict 2020

Earth was overrated anyways...
Your bosom buddies Israel & Turkey are supporting Azerbaijan though along with Russia but Armenia is being supported by Iran & probably rest of Europe though the latter aren't too bothered about it.

It helps to know a bit of geopolitics , sweetie lest you get mercilessly exposed for your ignorance out here like Paddy & no, geopolitics doesn't mean what happens in Tehas or to Pablitos in Tihuana.

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
I sympathize a lot with the Armenians but I don't think they will get much help. Russia is in no condition to assist them and the rest of the CSTO have no ability or will. The West cares more about Turkey supporting Sweden/Finland in NATO and Azeri energy exports than the existence of an Armenian homeland. Even if they did support them they have no way of accessing them since they are surrounded by hostile nations on 3 sides and Iran on the other who they will never cooperate with to ship arms.

I think the Armenians will continue to face these periodic wars until Turkey and Azerbaijan have enough of a land border to feel secure or Armenia ceases to exist/becomes a Turkish puppet state.

I sympathize a lot with the Armenians but I don't think they will get much help. Russia is in no condition to assist them and the rest of the CSTO have no ability or will. The West cares more about Turkey supporting Sweden/Finland in NATO and Azeri energy exports than the existence of an Armenian homeland. Even if they did support them they have no way of accessing them since they are surrounded by hostile nations on 3 sides and Iran on the other who they will never cooperate with to ship arms.

I think the Armenians will continue to face these periodic wars until Turkey and Azerbaijan have enough of a land border to feel secure or Armenia ceases to exist/becomes a Turkish puppet state.
Their war has been going on for over a century on and off. I hope they can just stop. I see that Azerbaijan is split into two pieces, that nearly always results in wars historically. Prussia, East Pakistan etc.

Reactions: Ginvincible
Their war has been going on for over a century on and off. I hope they can just stop. I see that Azerbaijan is split into two pieces, that nearly always results in wars historically. Prussia, East Pakistan etc.
The objective of the Turks and Azeris is the Zangezur corridor in the Armenian province of Syunik. In order to establish territorial contiguity between the two countries.

• Informative
Reactions: BMD
  • Informative
Reactions: BMD
Turkey, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan dream of a trans-Caspian pipeline Turkmenbachi-Baku, and then: Syunik//Zangezur-TransAnatolian-…
Of course, Russia and Iran are strongly opposed!
Huh, it seems that EA's Battlefield already called this one.

• Haha
Reactions: Amarante
Huh, it seems that EA's Battlefield already called this one.

The Battlefield guys have already called the no-pats concept too. It's already happening in the Russian Ukraine war.

The objective of the Turks and Azeris is the Zangezur corridor in the Armenian province of Syunik. In order to establish territorial contiguity between the two countries.
They want to erase Armenia and basically make a supply line from Baku to Istanbul. The nagorno karabakh war was for that. If the Turks are successful which they most probably will be they will become a much bigger threat than people assume. They will have access to the resources of the 5 Stans. Which are pretty much the most mineral rich region in Asia.
images - 2022-09-20T125949.796.jpeg

Not only does turkey get unlimited access of oil they get unlimited access of Uranium, iron ores and other metals.

• Agree
The Battlefield guys have already called the no-pats concept too. It's already happening in the Russian Ukraine war.
No-pats?

They want to erase Armenia and basically make a supply line from Baku to Istanbul. The nagorno karabakh war was for that. If the Turks are successful which they most probably will be they will become a much bigger threat than people assume. They will have access to the resources of the 5 Stans. Which are pretty much the most mineral rich region in Asia.View attachment 24581
Not only does turkey get unlimited access of oil they get unlimited access of Uranium, iron ores and other metals.
Yeah, I see Kazakhstan has a lot of oil and Turkmenistan has a lot of gas.