Air Battle over Kashmir : MiG-21 Bison shoots down F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
News that Pakistan has given award to hasan siddhiqui and nouman khan
One out of them should be dead

@vstol jocky, @Falcon

We will know soon if Hasan siddhiqui is alive or not.

1565767307662.png

Reactions: Hellfire
this seems to be 2 of the 3 pages

first airforce in the world that has a 'confidential' list of awardees

Attachments

• test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 186
  • test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 176
Reactions: Sathya
Notice the one how claimed to kill the Su-30Mki has been given a lesser award than the Mig kill. Pretty much shows, there was no SU-30mki kill in the first place.
great observation.

but the question is who is the pilot which was killed by their own
if both of them turn out to receive award,or is the award away from the public glare ??

so no body will know who is alive and who is not .
@vstol Jockey@falcon what the ppl in your friend circle says about this

Notice the one how claimed to kill the Su-30Mki has been given a lesser award than the Mig kill. Pretty much shows, there was no SU-30mki kill in the first place.
You nailed it.
My information as stated and made public by our PM is same. Both pilots are dead. One died same day after being lynched by the mob and other died in the hospital after a few days. The R-73 had hit the F-16 in frontal section and both pilots had suffered shrapnel injuries.

I think the bigger question is, who was his copilot and why is he not awarded ;-) If I remember, Siddiqui was in a twin seater F16?

He is no more, but this guy should come forward and receive the award if he is alive and well.

Btw. I dont think PAK release photos/videos of awarding ceremony.

great observation.

but the question is who is the pilot which was killed by their own
if both of them turn out to receive award,or is the award away from the public glare ??

somebody told me that the pilot who got killed is the son of ex PAF ceif / vice chief...dont remember

You nailed it.

My information as stated and made public by our PM is same. Both pilots are dead. One died same day after being lynched by the mob and other died in the hospital after a few days. The R-73 had hit the F-16 in frontal section and both pilots had suffered shrapnel injuries.

Did Modi said so?

Anyway, lets wait for today's videos/photos of awards.

hasan siddiqui also did not turn out and pakistani air force chief was flying a twin seater f16 single handedly , talking to the public simultaneously on pakistan day parade.
so with great res[pect to PAF chief prowess ,i think hassan siddique is no more if he doesnt turn out today .only video will convince me in this era of photoshop

somebody told me that the pilot who got killed is the son of ex PAF ceif / vice chief...dont remember
No no that was debunked , it was false news , probably planted on purpose so that we catch it and then they debunk it , one called shazaz ud din ( planted by someone from UK)
But many are saying the actual guy is haider shabaz ali , see the similarities in both names ,done on purpose so that we discard actual name as well
This shabaz is CO of Hassan Siddiquis , he fits the profle so called a sikh pilot lynched by mob , has long beard as well
https://youtu.be/lpglpg0ULKQQQs
Scroll to 20min mark

• Agree
Reactions: Star Wars
No no that was debunked , it was false news , probably planted on purpose so that we catch it and then they debunk it , one called shazaz ud din ( planted by someone from UK)
But many are saying the actual guy is haider shabaz ali , see the similarities in both names ,done on purpose so that we discard actual name as well
This shabaz is CO of Hassan Siddiquis , he fits the profle so called a sikh pilot lynched by mob , has long beard as well
https://youtu.be/lpglpg0ULKQQQs
Scroll to 20min mark
The Sikh pilot described wasnt said to be lynched. The old guy said that he had a busted leg the he got thrashed a little but then the PA took him away.

The Sikh pilot described wasnt said to be lynched. The old guy said that he had a busted leg the he got thrashed a little but then the PA took him away.

I posted the photo of that guy in this very thread back, just check and you will find he looks like a perfect sikh.

WHO IS TO BE BLAMED FOR THIS COMPLACENCY.. WHICH TANTAMOUNT TO TREASON..... Our soldiers fight with one hand tied behind their back.. what's the good being a 3 trillion dollars economy if our armed forces are in such deplorable conditions..:cautious::mad:

You do realize that the succeeding post of 'not being able to hear' is bullshit? How then did his wingman not cross and only he? Also, I do hope you realize that he is a son of an Air Force 3 Star officer and this was highly publicized and no one, not the IAF nor the GoI could chide him for crossing over?

You do realize that the succeeding post of 'not being able to hear' is bullshit? How then did his wingman not cross and only he? Also, I do hope you realize that he is a son of an Air Force 3 Star officer and this was highly publicized and no one, not the IAF nor the GoI could chide him for crossing over?
So sir just because he is son of AF 3 star officer , he cant be questioned???

Status
Not open for further replies.