- Dec 3, 2017
4) no way of knowing what Su30s did or didn't. Everything in public domain is jibberish.My funda is
1) India had definitely hit the target inside Balakot on feb 26 2019, The pakistani hesitant to open the site for full long month to outsiders is sufficient for my assumption.
2) On feb 27,PAF's strategy they choose is a brilliant one.
3)They shoot down an IAF fighter for sure.
4)Our alleged super fighter MKI was not able to do much. I dont care about its altitude
5) They successfully droped the payload inside Indian military complex, its an act of war.
6) Our media, political leadership portrayed feb 26 & feb 27 is a grand success for India.
7)Modi reiterate his position as a machoman and was busy in attending election rallies.
8) In international community sees feb 27 is victory for Pakistan, for obvious reasons.
9) Lastly i dont buy IAF/GOI claims of F16 getting obliterated by Mig21.
10)IK managed spread an image (a fake image) as more mature politician.
9) Time will tell whose which country's jet went down with visible smoke trail. Till then I will believe IAF's official statement instead of ever changing Pakistani establishment statements.
Rest points I am practically in agreement.