Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the Image from 27th Feb taken by WV-02 ....

View attachment 4998

I don't see damage to roof or elsewhere. I guess, it is now beyond doubt that the air raid mostly likely didn't do any damage to this complex. Now if they targeted something totally different is another story. I will wait for GoI to tell us what exactly went and what they were targeting and what did they hit.

The dark parts are shadows....
what about the dark spot in between the 3 buildings?

But why did Mard e Momins want foreign interventions? Isn't one Pakistani Aryan equal to 10 ugly dark scrawny Gangadeshi? Isn't one Ra'ad equal to 10 Brahmos? Isn't every Pakistani geared towards Shahadat? This was your opportunity to achieve just that and kill as many kafirs before going out. Look how you reacted.
Information not intervention.
The war could go nuclear that day and the world needed to know why their people have started to glow green.
We don't trust Modi and consider him a mad man who will do mass murder for political gains.
Once India's missile troops were observed moving, all types of Pakistani missiles were on the ready. Pakistani national assembly was also informed.

Brahmos units are being watched. India was planning a full blown Brahmos strike on 27th. Both COAS Bajwa and PM Imran Khan made phone calls to many World leaders and made them aware that if Brahmos come flying, so will babur and Raad. That's why air space was shut since then. India hasn't made their move yet and Pakistan is on the ready.
Someone asked you few pages back that how many of those Babur operational or deployed giving you details of Brahmos regiment already operational and deployed you had no answer then, so let's keep this fanboy stuff away and talk facts and reality. No Brahmos plan as of yet, can't say about future, few ordnance factories production is upped to produce particular kind of bombs, let's hope they are used to fullest.

I was not looking for entire building to be demolished. I was looking for point of entry. The amunition has a diameter of about 40-50 cm, so it will show an entry hole of that size. I was trying to check that... Its not there.

Well if the roof can be patched up in a day easily. Probably first thing they did.

Reactions: Paro
Someone asked you few pages back that how many of those Babur operational or deployed giving you details of Brahmos regiment already operational and deployed you had no answer then, so let's keep this fanboy stuff away and talk facts and reality. No Brahmos plan as of yet, can't say about future, few ordnance factories production is upped to produce particular kind of bombs, let's hope they are used to fullest.
The government of Pakistan was told in session of national assembly that cruise missile parity is three to one between India and Pakistan.
Ours being cheaper, have been made in larger numbers.

Well if the roof can be patched up in a day easily. Probably first thing they did.
The picture is from Feb 27. Doubt it will be done so fast. Plus earlier markings are still visible... I think the roof is the same. Meaning the weapons didn't hit here...

The government of Pakistan was told in session of national assembly that cruise missile parity is three to one between India and Pakistan.
Isn't it the same assembly which gets run-over by military whenever they want? Does it even have any credibility?

Honestly, if anything goes nuclear Pakistan will cease to exist. India will suffer few hundred million deads and thats it. We will pickup and go back to rebuilding the nation.
Not as easy as you think, but good1 on you for being optimistic.

As things stand now neither india nor Pakistan had the capability to "Carpet nuke" the other. So both will suffer heavily but neither will be scorched

Information not intervention.
The war could go nuclear that day and the world needed to know why their people have started to glow green.
We don't trust Modi and consider him a mad man who will do mass murder for political gains.
Once India's missile troops were observed moving, all types of Pakistani missiles were on the ready. Pakistani national assembly was also informed.
But I thought India is your existential enemy. What better way to pre empt Indian moves than to launch your NW into India and take out a few if not all the CF & CV targets. Look at it his way. Pakistan doesn't lose under any circumstances. How you ask? Well, it's like this. If you managed to do the impossible by those pre emptive N strikes, you could be marching all the way up to Delhi and unfurl your flag on the red fort. That's what is the PA's wet dream -1. In case you were unsuccessful and India would retaliate, every Pakistani would be a Shaheed and in Jannat. That's wet dream -2. Now for a bonus. In case you launched a N attack but still didn't survive the outcome, you'd still win. For your N attack would claim more lives than our exterminating your entire nation. Result Pakistan wins by virtue of killing more Indians. The only time you'd have won a war in your entire history even if it meant your last war and last breath on earth. And you let go of the golden opportunity. Fie on you. Maamu, yeh shahadat ke liye bhi muqaddar ka hona zaroori hain. Mauka toh milaa, afsos aapne bismillah nahin kahaa. Hazaar laanat aap par. Qayamat ke din kya kahiyegaa?

Last edited:
The same national assembly that is not eligible to know very basic information like how many troops were killed on LoC?

Well they surely reek credibility and I can just imagine how credible information will be given to them.

Don't be under any delusion of 3:1 parity, you'll lucky if you have 1:5, proof of it is already visible both by deployment numbers as well as your reaction that night.

The picture is from Feb 27. Doubt it will be done so fast. Plus earlier markings are still visible... I think the roof is the same. Meaning the weapons didn't hit here...

Well not saying the whole roof has to be replaced. I mean what's the time and expense of taking small bits of corrugated iron (since 50 cm hole you say) and just duct taping them from the inside?

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Well not saying the whole roof has to be replaced. I mean what's the time and expense of taking small bits of corrugated iron (since 50 cm hole you say) and just duct taping them from the inside?
If there was such change, I believe it will be visible. inconsistencies would have showed up...

it's an asbestos sheet roof. a part of it can be replaced in a matter of 30 mins. Trust me on this.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Status
Not open for further replies.