Status
Not open for further replies.

They just lose SOOOO MUCH political capital every f***ing time they do this. They walk into a room where EVERYONE and their grandmother wants Masood Azhar banned and then veto it. And then the americans/ europeans/ autralians walk around bitching about this saying how China is a misfit in global relations. They keep throwing money at countries to make up for this stupidity and it never works. They've built all these 'World Bank' and 'IMF' alternatives- not one has worked. Why? Because all these are results of crude politics. Just tragic- a country with so much potential fails because it never steps up to a leadership role.

Good, now this stupid UN drama is over some change can happen. Also it's time we use national security card to lessen that $70 billion trade gap and improve current account situation.

Reactions: Sathya
Here is the Image from 27th Feb taken by WV-02 ....

1552501347671.png

I don't see damage to roof or elsewhere. I guess, it is now beyond doubt that the air raid mostly likely didn't do any damage to this complex. Now if they targeted something totally different is another story. I will wait for GoI to tell us what exactly went and what they were targeting and what did they hit.

The dark parts are shadows....

They just lose SOOOO MUCH political capital every f***ing time they do this. They walk into a room where EVERYONE and their grandmother wants Masood Azhar banned and then veto it. And then the americans/ europeans/ autralians walk around bitching about this saying how China is a misfit in global relations. They keep throwing money at countries to make up for this stupidity and it never works. They've built all these 'World Bank' and 'IMF' alternatives- not one has worked. Why? Because all these are results of crude politics. Just tragic- a country with so much potential fails because it never steps up to a leadership role.
To China it does not matter... I hate our "Good Boy" approach to this problem.

Reactions: Paro
Update folks

Images - India, Pakistan Airstrike | European Space Imaging

PAKISTAN: Satellite Imagery confirms India missed target in Pakistan airstrike

This one is based on WV-02 on 27th Feb....

These folks are real.

Copy / Download all data from

27FEB2019_Pakistan close up 2_WV2_DigitalGlobe provided by European Space Imaging.jpg and 5 more files

This contains raw satellite images. This is worth in gold. We can analyze it later. I am at my workplace so will be hard for me right now. Copy it before it is taken offline.

@Nilgiri Thanks for advice back then...
How do we know these images are from a particular date? No timestamp, glad you thanked Nilgiri only when I also said same thing, even before him :mad:

Here is the Image from 27th Feb taken by WV-02 ....

View attachment 4998

I don't see damage to roof or elsewhere. I guess, it is now beyond doubt that the air raid mostly likely didn't do any damage to this complex. Now if they targeted something totally different is another story. I will wait for GoI to tell us what exactly went and what they were targeting and what did they hit.

The dark parts are shadows....

They hit........the vote bank.

Or maybe the Chinese are betting on India mounting more attacks on JeM. The Chinese are worried on how the Afghan US withdrawal will effect the Chinese Xingyang regions. We just have to target the terrorists in Pakistan enough to prove Pakistan will not be able to shield them.

To China it does not matter... I hate our "Good Boy" approach to this problem.

Oh it does...it does more than anything. What they more than anything else is a position of Global Leadership. That doesn't come only because you have money but when people accept you as a leader- like how the entire western world and Europe and Australia and most countries in the world consider the US as their leader.

The world is not waiting for China's validation- everyone has decided that Pak is the epicentre of terrorism. China walks into a room where everyone else has decided and votes against it for no principled reason- they become misfits. Everyone is b***ing about them and calling them misfits. China can throw money, but it ain't gonna get them the accepted leadership position they so desperately crave.

The reason is the source....

Source is European Space Imaging... Its a satellite image reseller. Quite an old one too.

Images - India, Pakistan Airstrike | European Space Imaging

The file has a time stamp and I have low res pictures from my quotes too... This is most likely the right now.
Why is Pakistan denying visit to journalists then? Also no damage anywhere at all, hope this is not messed up in time zone and instead of showing 27th they actually got pictures of 26th. Even if it missed the target we may have seen some damage outside the intended target, you analyzed outer area too? That could tell us where bombs landed if they missed the target.

Good, now this stupid UN drama is over some change can happen. Also it's time we use national security card to lessen that $70 billion trade gap and improve current account situation.
You think we'd do it? Bombing Balakote the first time or again is easier than that.

Why is Pakistan denying visit to journalists then? Also no damage anywhere at all, hope this is not messed up in time zone and instead of showing 27th they actually got pictures of 26th. Even if it missed the target we may have seen some damage outside the intended target, you analyzed outer area too? That could tell us where bombs landed if they missed the target.
I have much bigger file. I haven't scanned it extensively... There could be damage else where but this compound has none.

As far as TimeZone goes, I know WV-2 had only one non-clouded image of the place that was on 27th. I had its catalog ID and that contains metadata on date and time. It was 27th Feb at around 3PM or so IST (when converted).

If you folks want, download from the link I shared before...

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Status
Not open for further replies.