Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bloody pity, we've struck only the proxies not their masters. We should've bombed PA base in Skardu / Muzaffarabad along with the Expendables.

Finally, as far as Humiliating them goes, what exactly do you think they attempted at Pulwama or Pathankot or URi or in Mumbai before that. Weren't they signalling to us that they could attack us at will and hide under the Nuclear umbrella while making threatening noises , in the hope that the international community would plead restraint.

Inevitably the *censored*s in the US would come down heavily on us & our dhoti & Khadi clad chutiyas would oblige.

Our aim should be to highlight their sheer Impotence. I want Pakistan to retaliate. In all likelihood they won't do so in kind but spring another terrorist outrage in J&K or in mainland India. Perhaps a few of them. That's when we should move in for the kill.

we can strike but we can't get them to dismantle the terror infra. In the end the only ones who can do that is Pak. Hope that this is enough pressure to get them to do it. Ask them- do you really need this when you're running to the IMF with begging bowl?

Reactions: Kane and Paro
Oh ffs. Just attack them again.

If the *censored* army doesn't at least lose face in the attack and can get by simple denials then this attack is a similar failure to that of Surgical strike vol. 1. Contrast that raid to OBL raid 👎

Killing a few expendable terrorists doesn't hurt the Pakistanis. They were supposed to die anyway. Compare that to the level of hurt we suffered when our jawans were killed. We can only claim victory if we kill at least twice the number of their uniformed jihadis.

• Agree
Reactions: R!cK
This is a message to Pak, we can escalate as and when we want, so keep your hands off Kashmir. BTW, IN & IA are fully ready to deliver the knock out Punch. If Pak has balls, let them try it.
They will not attack Ind as there are no terrorists camps in India, so attacking Indian military will lead to war and they are already scared... So it will end here only... Afsos ki baat hai

They will not attack Ind as there are no terrorists camps in India, so attacking Indian military will lead to war and they are already scared... So it will end here only... Afsos ki baat hai

besides Pakistan doesn't have any terrorist camps and so India did not attack any camps aanyway...it is all just drama. Anyway Uri Part 2 is set :)

• Agree
Reactions: Sathya and Paro
NEWS channels showing video where a "possible JF-17 or F-16 using flares and after-burners to run away", need confirmation on this.

12 Mirage-2000 can kick *censored* of any jet in PAF arsenal, I pray one JF or F-16 casuality.

• Informative
Reactions: Angel Eyes
Hope India had a satellite overhead to capture heat signature footage (and post operation optical footage before its sanitized etc)....after letting Pakistan invest some more into the deflecting butthurt drama.

This is a whole different scale to surgical strike....this would leave a very visible easily captured mark as long as the right assets are in place.

NEWS channels showing video where a "possible JF-17 or F-16 using flares and after-burners to run away", need confirmation on this.

12 Mirage-2000 can kick *censored* of any jet in PAF arsenal, I pray one JF or F-16 casuality.

NDTV has confimed that No footage has been relased of any sort and that all footage shown by other networks are false.

Reactions: Hellfire
The coverage of Timesnow is PATHETIC

Someone should tell these people to stop screaming so much. God my ears hurt.

I watched when mr. maharoof was talking about doubting whether it was the big balakot and it probably was the small balakot.....and then times now is like....ok...wutevs...and goes with big (KPK) balakot in the graphic as usual.

What a mess over there. I will let this all clarify/settle etc and check in later.

But something clearly happened. JAI HIND.

I hope more happens. We must always be striking whenever the opportunity presents itself and their guard is down.....rather than wait for some incident to happen. Terror infra must be given no tolerance by us.

• Agree
Reactions: Dagger and R!cK
Hope India had a satellite overhead to capture heat signature footage (and post operation optical footage before its sanitized etc)....after letting Pakistan invest some more into the deflecting butthurt drama.

This is a whole different scale to surgical strike....this would leave a very visible easily captured mark as long as the right assets are in place.
This was made to make Pakistani feels helpless and humiliated. By striking terror camps they don't have any justification to attack back or cry victim and by violating deep the feeling of helplessness.

It could also be a trap for Pakistan to retaliate and get humiliated and entangled into conflict or war that can prove detrimental to its economy. But seeing tweets of Gafoora it feels they already surrendered and not wishing to escalate.

I just can't stop laughing after watching the video of JF-17. If this is what they do, I am sure PAF is a bunch of fools. This JF-17 pilot is releasing flares with reheat on and that too within his own airspace. This clearly means that he was locked on or a missile was launched on him. But look at his reaction, he fires flares with reheat on. What use is a flare with reheat on which creates a much bigger heat signature.

BTW, latest series IRS and Cartosat have less than 30cms resolution. We can even count the dead bodies on ground and also make out if a person has hair on his head or he is bald. What is it that Pakistan can hide? Lastly, The decision to use IAF for attacks clearly means that India knows very accurately the location of nukes and what exactly Pakistan possesses. Use of air power is a strategic decision. AND Su-30MKI were kept out of this strike. Does this not convey yet another message to Pakistan and China combined?

Someone should tell these people to stop screaming so much. God my ears hurt.

I watched when mr. maharoof was talking about doubting whether it was the big balakot and it probably was the small balakot.....and then times now is like....ok...wutevs...and goes with big (KPK) balakot in the graphic as usual.

What a mess over there. I will let this all clarify/settle etc and check in later.

But something clearly happened. JAI HIND.

I hope more happens. We must always be striking whenever the opportunity presents itself and their guard is down.....rather than wait for some incident to happen. Terror infra must be given no tolerance by us.

it's giving me brain cancer.

Reactions: Volcano and Nilgiri
I just can't stop laughing after watching the video of JF-17. If this is what they do, I am sure PAF is a bunch of fools. This JF-17 pilot is releasing flares with reheat on and that too within his own airspace. This clearly means that he was locked on or a missile was launched on him. But look at his reaction, he fires flares with reheat on. What use is a flare with reheat on which creates a much bigger heat signature.

BTW, latest series IRS and Cartosat have less than 30cms resolution. We can even count the dead bodies on ground and also make out if a person has hair on his head or he is bald. What is it that Pakistan can hide? Lastly, The decision to use IAF for attacks clearly means that India knows very accurately the location of nukes and what exactly Pakistan possesses. Use of air power is a strategic decision. AND Su-30MKI were kept out of this strike. Does this not convey yet another message to Pakistan and China combined?

hows your health man? You recovering well?

Reactions: Nilgiri
Status
Not open for further replies.