India-Canada Relations : News & Updates

We don't need to prove anything, they did all that themselves. But there's still enough proof against him.

Canada gave him citizenship as soon as Interpol issued a red corner notice on him.

Trudeau screwed up big time by linking his govt to a known terrorist and other terrorist groups he's affiliated with.

I said evidence, not claims of a dossier. I mean the BBC put together a dossier on your PM which has him complicit in the murder of thousands of civilians in the Gujarat riots alone. So based on dossier claims, he's less than 1/10th the terrorist your PM is. So the Indian government is an employer of terrorists.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Amal
I said evidence, not claims of a dossier. I mean the BBC put together a dossier on your PM which has him complicit in the murder of thousands of civilians in the Gujarat riots alone. So based on dossier claims, he's less than 1/10th the terrorist your PM is. So the Indian government is an employer of terrorists.

Our dossier actually has proof, it's not filled with the Queen's wet dreams. Hence the Interpol notice.

Our dossier actually has proof, it's not filled with the Queen's wet dreams. Hence the Interpol notice.
You mean King's wet dreams. Nobody in India cares for BBC or western reports. This seems to be annoying them a lot.

And anyways, we need to play by their same logic. Our evidence says guilty. So, go shooo play with the Africans who may care what you think.

You mean King's wet dreams.

Depends on what he identifies as, it's a new fad in the West. He's handled his family affairs just like a chick.

Even BMD fell off the wagon when it all started. Related? It actually all began in 2015, when the Typhoon didn't get an AESA radar. ;)

And anyways, we need to play by their same logic. Our evidence says guilty. So, go shooo play with the Africans who may care what you think.

We don't raise issues unless there's some substance to it. They seem to have forgotten we are the only ones who have the moral high ground.

That's what Canada says their intelligence services have too, and what the BBC says about Modi.
You mean King's wet dreams. Nobody in India cares for BBC or western reports.
Nobody outside India cares for Indian 'intelligence' dossiers.

That's what Canada says their intelligence services have too, and what the BBC says about Modi.

I'm sure they are desperate to present proof. Maybe someday BBC will provide proof as well, RaGa will make every single BBC journalist a billionaire for this so-called proof, something they have never found in 21 years.

Btw, if Canada does present actionable proof about this incident, Modi will win the upcoming election with a landslide. 80% of the country is eagerly awaiting proof, while the other 20% is dreading it.

Anybody important, which rules you out, does.

Terrorism is kind of normalised in India

Look who's preaching, A Brit!!!

Let's hear what a British judge had to say, while sentencing Jihadis accused of kidnapping & murdering an Indian diplomat in Birmingham.

Sentencing the men, Mr Justice Bristow said: “They did what they did in support of what they regard as an honourable cause and what anybody might regard as an honourable cause. We cannot tell the right from wrongs of it in Birmingham, but the trouble is not their motive, but what they did.”

Yup, Islamic terrorism is a "honourable cause". Sounds like Jihadism is quite normalized in Britain.

There's a reason why we don't give two hoots about your children being bombed at pop concerts, Paddy.

I'm sure they are desperate to present proof. Maybe someday BBC will provide proof as well, RaGa will make every single BBC journalist a billionaire for this so-called proof, something they have never found in 21 years.

Btw, if Canada does present actionable proof about this incident, Modi will win the upcoming election with a landslide. 80% of the country is eagerly awaiting proof, while the other 20% is dreading it.
India's evidence has been seen by nobody. Figures, sectarianism.
Anybody important, which rules you out, does.
No, nobody, important or not.

• Haha
Reactions: RASALGHUL and Amal
That's what Canada says their intelligence services have too

Yet Canada has refused to share the same with us while urging us to "cooperate". I understand it's too much for you, but I will explain it in a way the most Autistic Brit will understand.

India has already shared the dossier about this dead rat's terrorist background, that's something which Canada hasn't even denied. The interpol RCN too indicate that India has enough evidence.

Canada on the other hand has categorically refused to share the evidence of the "supposed" Indian involvement.

You know where this is going.

Even Canadians themselves doesn't care about Canadian "intelligence" dossiers, I do think they lack the confidence to share it.

That's understandable as Canada is a country where nobody, absolutely nobody in the government even have a clue about who fought the Russians in WW2. "Intelligence", lol.

Actually, they do. Which is why they list them as terrorist organisations. Which is why the red corner notice was issued.

Listen, we understand that you lot are shocked by the Indian response of packing Trudeau in a box. Unless, we see evidence I suggest yyou stick to advising Africa on Human Rights.

Lets see.

1. You DO know that Canadians have very strict gun laws. If not, I invite you to review firearms control laws in Canada at canada.ca. Here is Mr Nijjar brandishing an AK. Why does a plumber need to have an AK on himself?
hardeep-singh-nijjar--the-chief-of-banned-khalistan-tiger-force-27333283-16x9.jpeg

2. We have a video of Mr. Nijjar revering killing of various Indian politician in terror attacks done by Sikhs. He even claims that killing politicians in a suicide bombing is legacy of Sikhism to be celebrated (I am a Sikh and I disagree with him but that's not the main point). . Please view it, it has subtitles in English too.

3. We can both agree that Mr. Nijjar support Separatism of Punjab in India. Granted, that alone by itself does NOT make one a terrorist.

4. We have videos and pictures of him with other Sikhs firing and training in automated fire arms in Canada. Please note, again, such firearms are completely banned in Canada.

5. We have Indian security agencies who have tracked him travelling to Pakistan. Why will someone go to Pakistan if they are not even related to it?

So now we have a political "activist" with a liking for automated firearms, who celebrates violence and calls it his "religious legacy", who is seen training with banned firearms in Canada and who travels to a known source of terrorist -- Pakistan.

What will you call such a person if not Political activists who advocates for violence?

Here is what Oxford dictionary tells us :

terrorist : "a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

Do I need to give any more evidence?

BTW, here is a bonus:

Here is Justin Trudeau, just one year back posting this:

He is celebrating murder of a "poor physician", Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri as a "step toward a safer world" by USA in a foreign land ie Afghanistan, violating its sovereignty. Now, why is he raising a stink if he feels something similar has happened to his country?

India has provided very little evidence as to the involvement of this Khalistani in any actual terrorist attacks. Sure, he supported having an independent region, which is illegal in India, but that's like labelling Nicola Sturgeon a terrorist.
Please look at my post above.

Well, that's the point!

Mr Modi stood in Indian court and faced the trial.

Canada has repeatedly not even acted upon India's request to extradite terrorists like Mr. Nijjar!

That's what Canada says their intelligence services have too
Oh dear!

So, NO ONE from Canada has said that Canada has evidence to link India with the killings. All there is that is being claimed is intelligence. And intelligence is NOT ALWAYS the evidence.

It is the same level of intelligence that was used to support invasion of Iraq on having WMDs. And before you go harping about "Iraq had Chemical weapons shells", do know there is NO conclusive evidence. Heck a simple query to chat gpt will show you that:

Q: Did USA ever find evidence of WMDs in Iraq?

As of my knowledge cut-off in January 2022, the United States did not find any conclusive evidence of active weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) in Iraq after the 2003 invasion, despite the assertion of their existence being a principal justification for the invasion. The intelligence used to justify the invasion was later widely criticized and regarded as flawed.

The claim that Iraq possessed WMDs, particularly chemical, biological, and potentially nuclear weapons, was used by the U.S. and its allies to build a case for invading Iraq and toppling Saddam Hussein’s regime. However, subsequent investigations found no active programs or stockpiles of WMDs, which led to international controversy and damaged the credibility of the U.S. and its allies.

To be clear, Saddam Hussein had pursued and used chemical weapons in the past, such as during the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980s and against Kurdish civilians, but no active or viable programs or stockpiles were found post-2003.

Given that, Canada's police investigation is not yet complete and RCMP has not even found the get-away vehicle nor arrested any suspects (AFTER 3 MONTHS FROM MURDER), it is safe to say that intelligence is not conclusive proof.

So pardon us, if we do not take it seriously.

Lets see.

1. You DO know that Canadians have very strict gun laws. If not, I invite you to review firearms control laws in Canada at canada.ca. Here is Mr Nijjar brandishing an AK. Why does a plumber need to have an AK on himself?
hardeep-singh-nijjar--the-chief-of-banned-khalistan-tiger-force-27333283-16x9.jpeg

2. We have a video of Mr. Nijjar revering killing of various Indian politician in terror attacks done by Sikhs. He even claims that killing politicians in a suicide bombing is legacy of Sikhism to be celebrated (I am a Sikh and I disagree with him but that's not the main point). . Please view it, it has subtitles in English too.

3. We can both agree that Mr. Nijjar support Separatism of Punjab in India. Granted, that alone by itself does NOT make one a terrorist.

4. We have videos and pictures of him with other Sikhs firing and training in automated fire arms in Canada. Please note, again, such firearms are completely banned in Canada.

5. We have Indian security agencies who have tracked him travelling to Pakistan. Why will someone go to Pakistan if they are not even related to it?

So now we have a political "activist" with a liking for automated firearms, who celebrates violence and calls it his "religious legacy", who is seen training with banned firearms in Canada and who travels to a known source of terrorist -- Pakistan.

What will you call such a person if not Political activists who advocates for violence?

Here is what Oxford dictionary tells us :

terrorist : "a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

Do I need to give any more evidence?

BTW, here is a bonus:

Here is Justin Trudeau, just one year back posting this:

He is celebrating murder of a "poor physician", Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri as a "step toward a safer world" by USA in a foreign land ie Afghanistan, violating its sovereignty. Now, why is he raising a stink if he feels something similar has happened to his country?
The Indian government has committed plenty of crimes so it's 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.

You're accusing him of the same things Modi has done in Gudjarat. Hindustan Times also celebrates Russia's crimes in Ukraine everyday, so the bottom line is that nobody gives a crap for your opinions on anything. When you had problems with Muslims you could put that down to Muslims being Muslims, but to have a problem with Sikhs too? Maybe that's just your own fault. It's not like you've been able to see the Ukraine War with straight eyes, so you likely have a warped view of everything.

As regards hate speech being guilt, several on this forum have called for the West to be nuked, so I assume it's okay for them to be assassinated too under the same game rules?
Please look at my post above.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RASALGHUL and Amal