Ukraine - Russia Conflict

1663796086972.png

The idiots of Europe who never learnt to earn money and tried to be rulers of the world based on their colonial past are now finding their real place and how poor they are. Do you know whay Russia has issued a warrant against George Soros? he is the man who using deep state of USA has enforced new rules on farmers of Europe regarding emissions resulting in protest by them all across Europe. Only the person who walks behind you, can stab you in the back. Like USA did to Europe.
WHOOOOA! MAN! Calm down. No need to hate white people(Anglo-saxon or whatever, etc) that resides now in Europe or anywhere for that matter. Colonialism is over for above 75 years.
I am enjoying it and want a nuke war
Really! you truly need to see some psychologist. I am not trying to mean, altough i am sure you will get offended. You really want to enjoy A NUCLEAR F***ing WAR.
GO seek some help.
between these white racishist and Russia.
These people are long dead and those who lives cant harm us from thier land.
Also I bet you will not be saying good things about russia if we have shared border with russia.

Last edited:
Reactions: BMD
It's victim mentality.
Agree
We see it a lot here in the US thanks to white woke liberals that brainwashed these folks into thinking their darkskin is a handicap thanks to white racist.
People can also see themselves as "victim" because of sexual orientation, gender, age, social class, etc. IMO they lack a genuine self-confidence.
The reality is these white woke liberals hate darkskin people and only use them to get elected and virtue signaling.
Well Politicians are only going to care about thier career, Nothing to do with them hating "darkskin" or being " White woke liberals".

Reactions: Innominate
My male family members used to be lined up against the wall and shot dead by British. My Grandfather Pt. Deviram Sharma was the last one alive to have carried the title of a Baaghi from British. Baaghi was a title given by British to those Indians whom they thought will never bow to the Crown for generations. Those who worked with British got titles like Deewan etc. I am prund of my heritage and even today my generations serve our motherland and our nation as defenders of the nation.
It was other times. A time when every oe was not convinced the earth is round.
As I'm not reponsible of the Algerian french occupation, the actual english people are not responsible for old history.

My male family members used to be lined up against the wall and shot dead by British.
That were henious crimes commited by horrendous people. But i think most of them are dead.
My Grandfather Pt. Deviram Sharma was the last one alive to have carried the title of a Baaghi from British.
And again i fully respect that.
I am proud of my heritage and even today my generations serve our motherland and our nation as defenders of the nation.
Nothing is wrong in that.

Last edited:
It was other times. A time when every one was not convinced the earth is round.
LOL! That's weird argument. So, A flatearther should get away after commiting crime?
As I'm not reponsible of the Algerian french occupation, the actual english people are not responsible for old history.
HMMMMMM! I agree.
But you have to agree generations of colonizers have great advantages then those who were colonized.