Ukraine - Russia Conflict

NATO is fighting a proxy war as they cannot fight a real war with russia
21st century Russia has nothing in common with 1945 one. Bagration is now only a dream.
The russian military results in Ukraine are poor. A country of 150 million people failing against one of 40 millions, despite a sudden attack and some special weapons (hypersonic missiles...).
In case of a classical war between NATO and russia, russia will be splashed.

• Haha
Reactions: jetray
Russia mobilising is a very bad news for Europe in particular and world in General. Now this war can escalate to any level and may even spiral out. I had written in my post regarding Kharkov offensive that Russia now might use nukes or go for mobilisation as till now this war was being fought by contracted soldiers and mercenaries. The real army of Russia was only providing very limited support. Now it will be the real Russian army which will augument the strength of the forces already on ground. While Ukraine had committed over a million soldiers already against some 150k Russian mercenaries, guess what will happen to them now when the real Russian army joins the battle.
I again repeat, now Putin will go for whole of East Ukraine with Dniper as natural border with Kherson, Mykolayev and Odessa.
Read my posts on the very stages of the war, I had specifically stated that Russia will go for Novorossiya.
We have been waiting for the Real Real Real Real Russian army to come forward. What a joke.

Reactions: RASALGHUL
Russia mobilising is a very bad news for Europe in particular and world in General. Now this war can escalate to any level and may even spiral out. I had written in my post regarding Kharkov offensive that Russia now might use nukes or go for mobilisation as till now this war was being fought by contracted soldiers and mercenaries. The real army of Russia was only providing very limited support. Now it will be the real Russian army which will augument the strength of the forces already on ground. While Ukraine had committed over a million soldiers already against some 150k Russian mercenaries, guess what will happen to them now when the real Russian army joins the battle.
I again repeat, now Putin will go for whole of East Ukraine with Dniper as natural border with Kherson, Mykolayev and Odessa.
Read my posts on the very stages of the war, I had specifically stated that Russia will go for Novorossiya.
Ukraine does not have 1 million soldiers in the fight, it is simply not useful to overly deploy soldiers.

Now the real Nazis are showing themselves.

Detentions began in Novosibirsk

We have been waiting for the Real Real Real Real Russian army to come forward. What a joke.
I really fear it. Lavrov had said that if they have to use nukes, they will use it against London first. Seems that western world did not pay any heed to it. Once Russia strikes UK, USA will back off and will not get its own cities nuked. Russia is too big to be oblitrated by nukes. Russians will survive but they will finish off this shit called white world who think that rest of the world must wash their shit. Fight your own battles and bear the consequences. Clean your own *censored* after shit, if you are left with enough of toilet papers. Rest of the 153 nation have dumped you. NOW WHAT?
The Russian mobilisation has started as I had predicted after the Ukrainian success in Kharkov. Next is a proper declaration of war against Ukraine which will be a no holds barred attack to win the war. I want to ask you which country will supply weapons to Ukraine after that? Poland, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Pakistan, USA. All the facilities which produce any weaponn system to be used against Russia will become legitimate targets for Russia.
It has been foretold in the prophesies of Nostradamus that this is how WW3 will start. be prepared to have an islamic Europe as all muslims will take the side of Russia and there will be civil wars within every European Nation between Islamists and Non islamists and Turkey suddenly changing sides to kill you all.
INDIA. Remember this word and the nation as your saviour. Russia can have 25m combatants within three months, we can have 250m within three months and what Russia can produce from all over, we can produce two times of it from just one state called Uttar Pradesh.

The word of the day is "mogilizitsiya", which is a pun on "mobilizitsiya" (mobilization) and "mogila" (tomb). Russian people know very well what awaits them: they will be conscripted, will not get any real training (if a VVD veteran, Pavel Filyatev, complains about not having gotten enough training time due to lack of ammo to practice with, imagine how it'll be for mass-conscripted people), will not get any real equipment (combat fatigues in the Russian army are made by prisoners with the cheapest cloth available, and basically self-destruct after a few days of wear, Russian troops in Ukraine have to rely on looting and fundraiser to avoid fighting naked, and it's only going to get worse in Winter), and will not get any real strategy (the apex of Russian military planning is "just send a lot of shells and a lot of meat at the problem until it goes away).

This mogilization shows that Putin plans to win the war by having more combatant than the Ukrainians have bullets.

• Informative
Reactions: Bon Plan and BMD

Ukraine does not have 1 million soldiers in the fight, it is simply not useful to overly deploy soldiers.
They had 450k standing army before the start of war and after that they started mobilising, This was the biggest standing army in entire Europe. They are now over a million including foreign mercenaries/Nato Special forces after mobilisation. The fact that they are now even recuriting boys as young as 15 yrs and also over 60 yrs who are medically fit shows how badly they have suffered. USA+UK will kill Ukrainian to fight Russia. BUT does EU get from it?
Euro came into existance in end 1995 and soon took over nearly 20% away from USD as a reserve currency. This made USA worried so they started Yugoslavia war which resulted in 20% degradation of Euro. When Euro was introduced in end 1995, its value against USD was 1Euro=!.743 USd and that made USA worried, so they plotted to destroy Euro and the best way to destroy Euro was the wars in Europe which destroys all their economies and livelihood and make them invest in non social beneficiary schemes. For that a war was needed so it started off with Yugoslavia followed by cosovo and now Ukraine. Today Euro is below USD and much below British Pound.
The idiots of Europe who never learnt to earn money and tried to be rulers of the world based on their colonial past are now finding their real place and how poor they are. Do you know whay Russia has issued a warrant against George Soros? he is the man who using deep state of USA has enforced new rules on farmers of Europe regarding emissions resulting in protest by them all across Europe. Only the person who walks behind you, can stab you in the back. Like USA did to Europe.
I am enjoying it and want a nuke war between these white racishist and Russia.

I really fear it. Lavrov had said that if they have to use nukes, they will use it against London first. Seems that western world did not pay any heed to it. Once Russia strikes UK, USA will back off and will not get its own cities nuked. Russia is too big to be oblitrated by nukes. Russians will survive but they will finish off this shit called white world who think that rest of the world must wash their shit. Fight your own battles and bear the consequences. Clean your own *censored* after shit, if you are left with enough of toilet papers. Rest of the 153 nation have dumped you. NOW WHAT?
The Russian mobilisation has started as I had predicted after the Ukrainian success in Kharkov. Next is a proper declaration of war against Ukraine which will be a no holds barred attack to win the war. I want to ask you which country will supply weapons to Ukraine after that? Poland, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Pakistan, USA. All the facilities which produce any weaponn system to be used against Russia will become legitimate targets for Russia.
It has been foretold in the prophesies of Nostradamus that this is how WW3 will start. be prepared to have an islamic Europe as all muslims will take the side of Russia and there will be civil wars within every European Nation between Islamists and Non islamists and Turkey suddenly changing sides to kill you all.
INDIA. Remember this word and the nation as your saviour. Russia can have 25m combatants within three months, we can have 250m within three months and what Russia can produce from all over, we can produce two times of it from just one state called Uttar Pradesh.
I dont know what made you to post like this, the hatred towards white people for no reason or love towards Russia for no reason.
FYI, forget about Russia this world is not big for any all out nuke war.

The word of the day is "mogilizitsiya", which is a pun on "mobilizitsiya" (mobilization) and "mogila" (tomb). Russian people know very well what awaits them: they will be conscripted, will not get any real training (if a VVD veteran, Pavel Filyatev, complains about not having gotten enough training time due to lack of ammo to practice with, imagine how it'll be for mass-conscripted people), will not get any real equipment (combat fatigues in the Russian army are made by prisoners with the cheapest cloth available, and basically self-destruct after a few days of wear, Russian troops in Ukraine have to rely on looting and fundraiser to avoid fighting naked, and it's only going to get worse in Winter), and will not get any real strategy (the apex of Russian military planning is "just send a lot of shells and a lot of meat at the problem until it goes away).

This mogilization shows that Putin plans to win the war by having more combatant than the Ukrainians have bullets.
What do you know about this war? How many actual Russians Army guys have taken part in it till now?

I dont know what made you to post like this, the hatred towards white people for no reason or love towards Russia for no reason.
My male family members used to be lined up against the wall and shot dead by British. My Grandfather Pt. Deviram Sharma was the last one alive to have carried the title of a Baaghi from British. Baaghi was a title given by British to those Indians whom they thought will never bow to the Crown for generations. Those who worked with British got titles like Deewan etc. I am prund of my heritage and even today my generations serve our motherland and our nation as defenders of the nation.

Russia can have 25m combatants within three months
No. They can have 25m drunken vagrants wandering haplessly in foreign land and dying of frostbite. But combatants? They would have to know how to train a combatant, how to equip a combatant, how to motivate a combatant, and how to support a combatant. They do not have the ability to do any of those things. Russia is too poor, too corrupt, too mismanaged for that. Putin was self-intoxicated about numbers on paper and thought he could seize Ukraine easily. He was wrong about Ukraine but also he was wrong about his own country.

You can keep masturbating about your dreams of Armageddon, but it's not gonna happen. If Russia is foolish enough to bring out the nukes, Russia gets vaporized next. You think Russia is too big? In truth, it's too small. Destroy Moscow and you destroy Russia. The rest is not Russia, it's an empire that is only held by the iron grip of violent autocracy. If you think Kereks, Nenets, Kalmyks, Yakuts, Ulchs, or Buryats give a shit about the legacy of Peter the Great and Stalin, you're really, really, really mistaken (as always). All the Russian East has already started to fall into China's pocket, and mark my words, Siberia will be Chinese soon.

It's victim mentality. We see it a lot here in the US thanks to white woke liberals that brainwashed these folks into thinking their darkskin is a handicap thanks to white racist. The reality is these white woke liberals hate darkskin people and only use them to get elected and virtue signaling.

Here in the US the Governers of Florida and Texas are forcing these white woke liberals to practice what they preach by sending busloads of illegal aliens that are pouring in from the southern border into their cities of which these white woke liberals have declared sanctuary cities for illegals....

Lets just say the US is seeing first hand how racist and full of sht these white woke liberals really are.
No. They can have 25m drunken vagrants wandering haplessly in foreign land and dying of frostbite. But combatants? They would have to know how to train a combatant, how to equip a combatant, how to motivate a combatant, and how to support a combatant. They do not have the ability to do any of those things. Russia is too poor, too corrupt, too mismanaged for that. Putin was self-intoxicated about numbers on paper and thought he could seize Ukraine easily. He was wrong about Ukraine but also he was wrong about his own country.

You can keep masturbating about your dreams of Armageddon, but it's not gonna happen. If Russia is foolish enough to bring out the nukes, Russia gets vaporized next. You think Russia is too big? In truth, it's too small. Destroy Moscow and you destroy Russia. The rest is not Russia, it's an empire that is only held by the iron grip of violent autocracy. If you think Kereks, Nenets, Kalmyks, Yakuts, Ulchs, or Buryats give a shit about the legacy of Peter the Great and Stalin, you're really, really, really mistaken (as always). All the Russian East has already started to fall into China's pocket, and mark my words, Siberia will be Chinese soon.
What's funny is if Russia brings out the nukes India is either going to be completely alone because of their support of Russia and have to face China which is far superior in military or India is going to have to join the evil white people this guy hates. :rolleyes:

My male family members used to be lined up against the wall and shot dead by British. My Grandfather Pt. Deviram Sharma was the last one alive to have carried the title of a Baaghi from British. Baaghi was a title given by British to those Indians whom they thought will never bow to the Crown for generations. Those who worked with British got titles like Deewan etc. I am prund of my heritage and even today my generations serve our motherland and our nation as defenders of the nation.
Ok, i have full respect to those eho stood against Colonial atrocities & the personals responsible for that. 70+ years has passed since, and the present generation residing in UK had nothing to do the things happened in last century, many of them are ashamed of what their ancestors are done. Also many indians/indian ethinic guys were now settled there too.
If you still hates them, then you should declare war on Iran & Uzbekistan. Because Nadirsha & Taimur had done much more brutal things to us than any other force did to us in past.

Ok, i have full respect to those eho stood against Colonial atrocities & the personals responsible for that. 70+ years has passed since, and the present generation residing in UK had nothing to do the things happened in last century, many of them are ashamed of what their ancestors are done. Also many indians/indian ethinic guys were now settled there too.
If you still hates them, then you should declare war on Iran & Uzbekistan. Because Nadirsha & Taimur had done much more brutal things to us than any other force did to us in past.
Hey, Taimur was not even allowed to go across Yamuna properly. MahasarvaKkaap Pancahyat defeated him and he died of wounds he got in that war. My own forefathers fought that battle against him.

Hey, Taimur was not even allowed to go across Yamuna properly. MahasarvaKkaap Pancahyat defeated him and he died of wounds he got in that war. My own forefathers fought that battle against him.
I am talking about the atrocities he made here in india, not telling that he went up to kanyakumari..

All this just to protect one man from having to experience humility.