Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Putin delays surprise speech; Ukraine’s allies say they will not accept referendums in Russian-held areas​

This ia what happens when you brew weed instead of tea in morning
Effectiveness as what? Ploughs?

The MOEX Russia Index plunged nearly 9% to close at a one-month low of 2,215 on Tuesday, the sharpest decline since February, following news that Moscow is moving to annex Ukrainian territory and new measures to cover Russia’s looming budget deficit. The breakaway Donetsk and Luhansk Republics and parts of Kherson under Russian control are set to hold referendums to become a part of Russia. In the meantime, the Kremlin wants to collect over RUB 3 trillion to cover for its expected budget deficit, with higher taxes and duties on energy exports set to raise RUB 1.4 trillion for next year’s gap. Consequently, the heavy-weighing energy stocks tanked 8% on average, with Gazprom falling 11% amid the possibility of steep taxes being charged on record-setting profits this year. Budget data from August pointed to an uncharacteristic and wide deficit, as cheaper energy and a pullback in export volumes to Europe hit the country’s revenues.

• Informative
Reactions: Bon Plan
1663713520988.png

• Haha
Reactions: Bon Plan
An episode of the battle in Ukraine showing the armor of the T-72 tank. In the video, the Russian T-72 tank, having received a blow from the Ukrainian ATGM, continued to move and did not leave the battlefield.

Ukrainian servicemen showed a home-made device for dropping 82 mm mines from drones. The device allows you to equip the drone with six mines.

The defeat of the BMP-1 of the Ukrainian army, moving at maximum speed. The BMP of Ukraine was destroyed in the battles in the Kherson direction, by soldiers of the 76th division of the Russian Airborne Forces.

Footage of the combat work of the Russian crew of the T-80BVM tank in Ukraine. In the video, the crew fires at the infantry of the Ukrainian army through the Sosna-U sight. The Sosna-U multi-channel sight has a sighting, thermal imaging and rangefinding channel, as well as a missile control channel. The tank commander's sight is connected to the gunner's sight by an optical channel and allows the commander to carry out target designation.

A Ukrainian tank and a Russian drone attack each other. Unusual footage of the battle in Ukraine, if you can call it that, appeared on the network. The crew of a Ukrainian T-64BV tank noticed a Russian drone attacking it, the attack was carried out by dropping grenades and ammunition on the tank. The tankers managed to close the hatch of the tank and after a while drove off to the side, after which they got out of the tank and tried to shoot down the drone with small arms.

@vstol Jockey this act reminds me the post Galwan incident. We all expect goi will announce some tough stands during the next national address by PM Modi. But he mentioned only about Yoga Daya celebration.
lol, whats changed? nothing.

The relationship between India and Russia has deepened manifold. We also value this relationship because we have been such friends who have been with each other every moment for the last several decades and the whole world also knows how Russia's relationship with India has been and how India’s relationship with Russia has been and therefore the world also knows that it is an unbreakable friendship. Personally speaking, in a way, the journey for both of us started at the same time. I first met you in 2001, when you were working as the head of the government and I had started working as head of the state government. Today, it has been 22 years, our friendship is constantly growing, we are constantly working together for the betterment of this region, for the well-being of the people. Today, at the SCO Summit, I am very grateful to you for all the feelings that you have expressed for India.

Can someone pls knock some sense out in putin?
Who thinks these reservists will fare better than the pro's who have performed horribly? :ROFLMAO:

Oh this will turn out very well for zee Russians.
"Quantity in itself is a Quality" - stalin
This is how russian rolls.
Now what can be done?
What is west going to do?
Especially with EU, hungary,italy,bulgaria may soon turn towards Mad VLAD.

Can someone pls knock some sense out in putin?

"Quantity in itself is a Quality" - stalin
This is how russian rolls.

And Stalin said without Lend Lease Russia would have lost the war. So that quantity is meaningless without US/UK equipment.
Now what can be done?
What is west going to do?
Especially with EU, hungary,italy,bulgaria may soon turn towards Mad VLAD.

Those nations are not going to turn towards Vlad and I'm not saying this to sound mean but these countries are irrelevant when it comes to helping and supplying Ukraine.

Only nations that matter is Poland, Baltic states, Briton and obviously the US which is thee important nation when it comes to supplying Ukraine.

lol, whats changed? nothing.

The relationship between India and Russia has deepened manifold. We also value this relationship because we have been such friends who have been with each other every moment for the last several decades and the whole world also knows how Russia's relationship with India has been and how India’s relationship with Russia has been and therefore the world also knows that it is an unbreakable friendship. Personally speaking, in a way, the journey for both of us started at the same time. I first met you in 2001, when you were working as the head of the government and I had started working as head of the state government. Today, it has been 22 years, our friendship is constantly growing, we are constantly working together for the betterment of this region, for the well-being of the people. Today, at the SCO Summit, I am very grateful to you for all the feelings that you have expressed for India.
Translation: Putin, I think you're a total f*cking idiot, but while you're supplying us with oil and weapons and not threatening our borders we will fence sit.
Who thinks these reservists will fare better than the pro's who have performed horribly? :ROFLMAO:

Oh this will turn out very well for zee Russians.
Are they going to receive training, which would take 6 months minimum, or are they just going to be thrown out on to the frontline?