Ukraine - Russia Conflict

I have also seen these reports but what most posters forget is that majority of them were BMP-1s which are operated by UA only. So what exactly happened here. We will have to wait for few days just the way the truth about Ghost of Kieve came out who was credited with 40 kills and the snake island landing fiasco.
Lol. I see you've been hanging out at russiadefencedotnet way too long. The combine IQ there is less than a tree stump.

Lol. I see you've been hanging out at russiadefencedotnet way too long. The combine IQ there is less than a tree stump.
For your information, I see google earth pics. They are not military quality but I am not a fool having served in the armed forces of India as a Naval Officer and a Fighter pilot. We can see and make out much more what an ordinary civilian can.

Reactions: Hydra
What I'm increasingly noticing is that Russia's videos of "Mariupol residents" complaining about Azov are not actually in Mariupol, because all the nearby buildings are intact.

This is what I call a brain dead person. What were those videos about a hospital being bombed a preg lady who is a professional actor making a video about. Even before the war starts, Truth becomes the biggest casualty. And the wives of neo nazies who were professional sex workers meeting POpe as chaste women? All you Abhramics are insane. remember, Your pope sold certifictes to heaven in medievial times just to enrich the Church. Do what you want to but pay for the certificate to Heavens.

NOOOOOO!!!! How can Ukraine take out a national treasure. :cry:
fssd4h10.jpg

RIP. He will always be remembered for giving the greatest performance ever.

The original Harry Pottah movie. Now we know where JK Rowling got her Harry Pottah idea.

This is what I call a brain dead person. What were those videos about a hospital being bombed a preg lady who is a professional actor making a video about. Even before the war starts, Truth becomes the biggest casualty. And the wives of neo nazies who were professional sex workers meeting POpe as chaste women? All you Abhramics are insane. remember, Your pope sold certifictes to heaven in medievial times just to enrich the Church. Do what you want to but pay for the certificate to Heavens.
...Kremlin propaganda and anti-Christian blabbering.

Western strong-arming of weaker powers. Freedom only for the West, not the whole world.
He says whilst Putin invades a democracy.

The wounded and killed on the island of Snake Russian soldiers are taken to occupied Sevastopol. According to a Ukrainian intelligence officer, eight of the forty Russian military liaison officers have returned alive.

Some very interesting facts about the so called defat of Russians in this war which is being won by Ukraine.
  • Vietman has a total area of nearly 310K squre kms.
  • UK has 242k SqKm as its total area.
  • The Total area of North and South Korea combined is 220K sq kms.
Russians in 80 days of war have taken over 150K sqkm of Ukrainian territory. Which is more than what USA could in a decade of war with Vietnam which was less tha half of Vietnam, or 4 years in Korea and the area is nearly 75% of the total area of UK. YET RUSSIANS ARE LOSING WITH JUST 20% OF THEIR TOTAL FORCES. COME ON GUYS USE YOUR BRAIN AND NOT YOUR *censored* TO THINK.

And whom are RA fighting, THE COMPLETE NATO and members of other EU nations, Did Americans ever fight any such war or their Poodle called UK. It took USA+NATO to take over six months to completly take over Iraq comprising about 438K Sq Kms of territory with complete dominance. Yet the Russians are losing the Battle.

Just try and connect Maidan Riots of 2013 in Ukraine with the Brexit referendum in UK. Whole of Europe was kept in dark by USA and its poodle UK. They had planned it all in 2008 itself.
Vietnam has dense jungle that made every sqkm like 100sqkm and a population of 100m, and it wasn't right next to the US border. It was on the Chinese border, who, together with the USSR offered massive support to Vietnam, like MiG-21s and thousands of SA-2s.

Korea was against North Korea and China at the same time on their doorstep and nowhere near ours and without modern technology and massively outnumbered. The Soviets were also flying for them and provided support and supplies.

Russia are using all the resources they can spare. Just because a country has x tanks and y fighter planes, it doesn't mean that many are operational or available at any given time.

Don't talk garbage, whilst weapons have been supplied to Ukraine, they don't yet appear to have guided artillery, or cruise missiles, or ATACMs, or PrSM, or stealth jets, or air supremacy, or sensor-fused munitions, or the massive number of vehicular assets, manpower and vastly superior armour NATO could deploy. Russia wouldn't even be able to drive a vehicle near the Ukrainian border if NATO got involved.

And remember, Russia has lost as much territory in Ukraine as it currently holds since the end of March. And they had Ukraine surrounded from 3 sides at the start.
No biggie. They are looking at self-preservation when there's no open directive from GoI.
No it's because they get on well with us, and don't have built-in allegiance to Russia based on dependency and trash propaganda.
NOOOOOO!!!! How can Ukraine take out a national treasure. :cry:
View attachment 23743

RIP. He will always be remembered for giving the greatest performance ever.

The original Harry Pottah movie. Now we know where JK Rowling got her Harry Pottah idea.
It's dupe Russian propaganda so they can claim Ukraine said it on RT, while Polly I-look-nice-but-I'm-Russian Boiko struts around pretending things are going well, while the bodies stack up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Innominate
I don't believe it. No way a Carl Gustaf takes it down. The maximum pen for the HEAT round is 500 mm rha. I have huge doubts if it's even logically possible. Either that or effectiveness of ERA against HEAT is overrated.

The tank was looking elsewhere, so the shell hit the soft side of the turret. There's not enough armour there.

• Agree
Reactions: Lolwa
The Russian army retreats in the Izium direction. At least 10 kilometers. This was reported by the Borivka village council of Kharkiv region. The occupiers, who were in the village of Pidvysokyi, were relocated en masse to Gorokhovatka.