Ukraine - Russia Conflict

This T-90M was actually taken out by a Carl Gustav 84mm. That's pretty ridiculous for a 'best operational' MBT.

I don't believe it. No way a Carl Gustaf takes it down. The maximum pen for the HEAT round is 500 mm rha. I have huge doubts if it's even logically possible. Either that or effectiveness of ERA against HEAT is overrated.
Could also have been an airstrike. Good that the Chinese got a close up of it though.

The objective has alway been to make ukraine landlocked nothing surprising about it.

FSg-Gsud-XIAErq6-L.jpg
How does a PzH 2000 with V-LAP rounds figure on that drawing?

I don't believe it. No way a Carl Gustaf takes it down. The maximum pen for the HEAT round is 500 mm rha. I have huge doubts if it's even logically possible. Either that or effectiveness of ERA against HEAT is overrated.

The objective has alway been to make ukraine landlocked nothing surprising about it.
That's why it's so surprising, although tanks are weaker in the rear and from above.

So it was never anything to do with NATO or having an independent territory for the Donbass. Putin was just using that to get a head start in his invasion, hence why he absolutely shouldn't be negotiated with, he can only agree to lie.

Not marked on that map too clearly but this effectively locks down Belgorod, plus roads to and from, preventing it from being used as a supply hub (unless supply drivers want to die). This was supplying the Russian forces at Izium, where Russians are losing anyway. 50km radius circle shown:

1652363887054.png

It is known that the Russian ship was heading to Snake Island on the night of May 12. It suddenly erupted while moving. The Russian occupiers tried to deliver the ship to occupied Sevastopol at midnight, and they probably succeeded, but it needs to be repaired after the fire. Most likely, it is the logistics ship of project 23120. There are only two of them in Russia - Vsevolod Bobrov and Elbrus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Innominate
Current summary in brief:

Russians are winning around Rubizhne.
Ukrainians are winning around Izium and Kharkiv.
Azovstal - no change.
Ukrainians mild advantage at Kherson.
Snake Island - Russia continues to place targets on the test range.
Russian tank turrets continue to spend more time in the air than their air force.

Last edited: