Ukraine - Russia Conflict

This T-90M was actually taken out by a Carl Gustav 84mm. That's pretty ridiculous for a 'best operational' MBT.

On May 10, Anton Gerashchenko, an adviser to the Ukrainian Interior Ministry, published footage of a $ 18 million Mi-28 attack helicopter shot down near the Russian army on his Telegram channel.

• Informative
Reactions: Bon Plan
1652193142485.png

Attachments

• 1652193112750.png
    1652193112750.png
    669.6 KB · Views: 49
Yesterday's attempt to cross the Polish-Belarusian border by force. Of the several dozen foreigners, 7 joined the Polish side. The foreigners had a specially built ladder with them to throw it over the fence. Belarusian services threw firecrackers and stones at Polish patrols. Unfortunately, this is exactly what the everyday reality in the area of the Polish-Belarusian border looks like.

@Picdelamirand-oil, @Bon Plan, @Amarante, @Innominate, do you think Russia is preparing Odessa for invasion?
How and from where? Russian navy are pretty much staying away from Odessa coast for fear of Neptune. They stalled in Kherson and Transnistrian troops are underequipped and staffed for any operation that takes them to Odessa. If Russian troops from Transnistria do make a move Ukraine air force alone would bomb them out of existence.

If Russia discovered The Stargate and made a trip to Pegasus Galaxy and found the lost city of the Ancients and brought back the puddle jumpers from the city which have cloaking capability then yes I can see them making a move on Odessa. :p

Lol. I miss SG1 and SG-Atlantis.

How and from where? Russian navy are pretty much staying away from Odessa coast for fear of Neptune. They stalled in Kherson and Transnistrian troops are underequipped and staffed for any operation that takes them to Odessa. If Russian troops from Transnistria do make a move Ukraine air force alone would bomb them out of existence.

If Russia discovered The Stargate and made a trip to Pegasus Galaxy and found the lost city of the Ancients and brought back the puddle jumpers from the city which have cloaking capability then yes I can see them making a move on Odessa. :p

Lol. I miss SG1 and SG-Atlantis.
They've been targeting it an awful lot recently, that's all.

Amusing story:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Russians were in such a hurry to launch a negative offensive that out of fear they made a positive dive

Last edited: