Off-Topic Chit-Chat

And Mumbai is an extended toilet, your point?
With no cows in it or it's periphery, hence deeply disappointing to all Irishmen who consider bestiality to be perfectly natural where it's a crime as in any civilized society, which is why they disparage Bombay. Would help if you looked up it's GDP though & compare it to you know what.

P. S - interesting that you picked just one sentence in three paragraphs I posted. Didn't like the one where your great grand pappies served in the RIC, did you, eh Paddy?

Guy walks into an _Anonymous_.

*BANG*

It was a bar.
With no cows in it or it's periphery, hence deeply disappointing to all Irishmen who consider bestiality to be perfectly natural where it's a crime as in any civilized society.
Tell that to Russia.

Italy too, why do you think that's where all the Muslims land first? Finland also. Denmark only requires that you are kind to the animal. Only made illegal in France and Germany within the last 16 years. The EU is a strange place.

It's been illegal in Ireland since 1634 and since 1558 in England and Wales.

Last edited:
It's been illegal in Ireland since 1634 and since 1558 in England and Wales.
But UK rode over you Irish all roughshod till 1921 , irrespective if bestiality was illegal or not , yet they rule over NI. You didn't object much then. Why?

But UK rode over you Irish all roughshod till 1921 , irrespective if bestiality was illegal or not , yet they rule over NI. You didn't object much then. Why?
A bar walks into an _Anonymous_.

*BANG*

It was a guy.

There's enough dead cattle in the Ganges to leave me highly suspicious of your overnight activities.

A bar walks into an _Anonymous_.

*BANG*

It was a guy.

There's enough dead cattle in the Ganges to leave me highly suspicious of your overnight activities.
I've told you this before, Paddy. Your head is like an eunuch's underwear. There's nothing in it.

BTW man is a social animal. The Irish aren't social in the least. In fact there's plenty on record in history till date to prove they're anti social. I hope you know what that means for the Irish.

Hence, bipedals like the Irish think co habiting with cows & maintaining conjugal relations with it is nothing out of the ordinary. I'm sorry, Paddy old chap. While that's legal in Ireland that's not so in the rest of the civilised world.

For example, you go to Kenya & fool around with the cows of the Masai, they'd stick a spear up yours. Now while you may enjoy it which is why you were attempted it in the first place, the rest of the civilised world looks down upon such despicable behavior.

I've told you this before, Paddy. Your head is like an eunuch's underwear. There's nothing in it.

BTW man is a social animal. The Irish aren't social in the least. In fact there's plenty on record in history till date to prove they're anti social. I hope you know what that means for the Irish.

Hence, bipedals like the Irish think co habiting with cows & maintaining conjugal relations with it is nothing out of the ordinary. I'm sorry, Paddy old chap. While that's legal in Ireland that's not so in the rest of the civilised world.

For example, you go to Kenya & fool around with the cows of the Masai, they'd stick a spear up yours. Now while you may enjoy it which is why you were attempted it in the first place, the rest of the civilised world looks down upon such despicable behavior.
You must live in a bungalow, because you have nothing upstairs.

You are even into S&M in Mumbai.

1605955258520.png

1605955278464.png

1605955298712.png

You must live in a bungalow, because you have nothing upstairs.

You are even into S&M in Mumbai.

View attachment 18693

View attachment 18694

View attachment 18695
Pls be informed, Paddy, Bungalows can be both single storeyed or a ground + one type. Either which way it negates your intent proving my point about your head bring similar to an eunuch's underwear.

Coming to your most favorite animals in the world, pls control your urges. You seem wet wet with anticipation. It's pretty obvious across your posts.

Pls be informed, Paddy, Bungalows can be both single storeyed or a ground + one type. Either which way it negates your intent proving my point about your head bring similar to an eunuch's underwear.

Coming to your most favorite animals in the world, pls control your urges. You seem wet wet with anticipation. It's pretty obvious across your posts.
Bungalows never have an upstairs, if they did, they wouldn't be a bungalow. You're thinking of dormers.

You don't see me in that crowd, just you and your colleagues Apu.

Bungalows never have an upstairs, if they did, they wouldn't be a bungalow. You're thinking of dormers.

You don't see me in that crowd, just you and your colleagues Apu.
I don't know what's it in the UK but out here in India, Bungalows were & are either one or two storied sometimes 3 storied as well i.e ground + 2. Gauging from the fact that bungalow is essentially an Indic word which made it's way to the English lexicon, it's the Indian meaning which should prevail as opposed to some deracinated English meaning of the word.

Come up with better rejoinders Paddy or bugger off & stuff the lame jokes up yours. I mean I can deal with witty, cutting , sarcastic, wickedly funny jibes not ones which 12 yr olds would be embarrassed to utter but not an old fart like you.

I don't know what's it in the UK but out here in India, Bungalows were & are either one or two storied sometimes 3 storied as well i.e ground + 2. Gauging from the fact that bungalow is essentially an Indic word which made it's way to the English lexicon, it's the Indian meaning which should prevail as opposed to some deracinated English meaning of the word.

Come up with better rejoinders Paddy or bugger off & stuff the lame jokes up yours. I mean I can deal with witty, cutting , sarcastic, wickedly funny jibes not ones which 12 yr olds would be embarrassed to utter but not an old fart like you.
Afraid not, bungalows only have a ground floor, anything more is a house.

Afraid not, bungalows only have a ground floor, anything more is a house.

I swear, Paddy, if we're subject to any more of your Paddyisms, I'd pump up my pals in Ireland, share your obnoxious posts on how you supported British repression of them & how you disparaged the war of Irish independence & they'd be hot on your tails. Make no mistake, they'd locate you & beat the shit out of an old fart like you . I don't like doing it but don't keep tempting your fate.

I swear, Paddy, if we're subject to any more of your Paddyisms, I'd pump up my pals in Ireland, share your obnoxious posts on how you supported British repression of them & how you disparaged the war of Irish independence & they'd be hot on your tails. Make no mistake, they'd locate you & beat the shit out of an old fart like you . I don't like doing it but don't keep tempting your fate.
Nah, one with an upstairs in the roof are dormers, not bungalow.

Don't make threats, or I'll tell the local cow farmers down your way where you live.

Nah, one with an upstairs in the roof are dormers, not bungalow.
Must be so in utterly irrelevant places like Ireland. You know why? Coz up until a couple of generations ago they couldn't afford to think beyond a cottage. Hence fancy homes like Bungalows, dormers etc were several steps up & aspirational for them.

Don't make threats, or I'll tell the local cow farmers down your way where you live.
Already did. Wait & watch.

Must be so in utterly irrelevant places like Ireland. You know why? Coz up until a couple of generations ago they couldn't afford to think beyond a cottage. Hence fancy homes like Bungalows, dormers etc were several steps up & aspirational for them.

Already did. Wait & watch.
You spend so long in the cow shed, that anything with walls would be a step up for you.

*Quaking*

I have informed the AWBI of your IP.

You spend so long in the cow shed, that anything with walls would be a step up for you.
Thanks for copying me, Paddy. Imitation as they say is still the best form of flattery.

*Quaking*

I have informed the AWBI of your IP.
Would you like to know the composition of the posse? It's a secret but what the hell, Paddy. You're an old pal.

One of them is Sean Murphy. He's 6'6" tall & weighs 250 lbs. Sean is an ex colleague , master technician & reported to me when we both worked in the UAE.

The other is his cousin William O'Brien . He's bald, 6'8" tall weighs 300 lbs , extremely hairy with belly length beard & is an ex weighlifter.

Both are gay. I told them you share their sexuality , liked it rough & would be delighted to host you . They were thrilled to bits. No , no need to thank me Paddy. That's what pals are for.Enjoy the "pounding " they give you. 🤣

Last edited:
Thanks for copying me, Paddy. Imitation as they say is still the best form of flattery.

Would you like to know the composition of the posse? It's a secret but what the hell, Paddy. You're an old pal.

One of them is Sean Murphy. He's 6'6" tall & weighs 250 lbs. Sean is an ex colleague , master technician & reported to me when we both worked in the UAE.

The other is his cousin William O'Brien . He's bald, 6'8" tall weighs 300 lbs , extremely hairy with belly length beard & is an ex weighlifter.

Both are gay.
Figured, with them being your acquaintances.