Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Thanks for the confession , Paddy. Not that we suspected otherwise. But, self deception at your age is not a good idea.
No problems, just passing on what a little dickie bird told me about you.

Anyways, how are things, have you been back at the Moo-lin Rouge again recently?
On a golf tour in Ireland, Tiger Woods drives his BMW into a petrol station in a remote part of the Irish countryside.
Had he been drinking again?
“They’re for resting my balls on when I’m driving”, says Tiger.

“Fookin Jaysus”, says Paddy, “BMW sure tinks of everythin.
Trust you to *censored* up the punchline you dummy.

No problems, just passing on what a little dickie bird told me about you.
Dickie birds are your area of interest, Paddy. You go on raving about them. It's either that or turd.

Anyways, how are things, have you been back at the Moo-lin Rouge again recently?
Oh no. I haven't been to Ireland in a long time. No plans of visiting it any time soon as well. Thanks for asking though.

Had he been drinking again?

Has*
Trust you to *censored* up the punchline you dummy.

I didn't. That's how the joke rolls. Remember what I told you earlier. When you have jokes featuring the Irish, they're both the joke & the punchline. Always.

Besides, the joke refers to driving the golf club. Trust you to get it.

This joke fits only the Irish. As is amply clear. You narrate it to any Irish & this is the reaction you get. Btw - It's oven fresh from Kerry, Paddy. Hope you enjoyed it. Plenty more in the kitty.

Dickie birds are your area of interest, Paddy. You go on raving about them. It's either that or turd.

Oh no. I haven't been to Ireland in a long time. No plans of visiting it any time soon as well. Thanks for asking though.

Has*

I didn't. That's how the joke rolls. Remember what I told you earlier. When you have jokes featuring the Irish, they're both the joke & the punchline. Always.

Besides, the joke refers to driving the golf club. Trust you to get it.

This joke fits only the Irish. As is amply clear. You narrate it to any Irish & this is the reaction you get. Btw - It's oven fresh from Kerry, Paddy. Hope you enjoyed it. Plenty more in the kitty.
Dicking turds are your area of interest Akbar.

There is no Moo-lin Rouge in Ireland, it is a Mumbai-only joint.

Had!

Yeah, those 35 year-old jokes, almost as funny as the joke about how Indians get the spot on their forehead (also from the '80s).

Dicking turds are your area of interest Akbar.
Hence proved, Paddy. You can't go one sentence w/o mention of turd, sodomy, male genitals or bestiality. Gives one wonderful insight into your psyche.
There is no Moo-lin Rouge in Ireland, it is a Mumbai-only joint.
Admittedly there's no such joint in Ireland
I never claimed there's one to begin with. You know why? Coz every home, pub & establishment in Ireland practise bestiality.
Has* English is neither your first language nor your mother tongue Paddy, so hush.
Yeah, those 35 year-old jokes, almost as funny as the joke about how Indians get the spot on their forehead (also from the '80s).

I haven't come across as many Indian jokes as I have Irish ones. They're universal. Irish jokes travel faster & further than the Irish do with the result that wherever the Irish go, ppl already know what to expect.

Sample this -
A newly arrived wealthy Jew to Ireland was riding his horse one one day in Cork in the mid 19th century at the height of the great potato famine & suddenly spotted two desperately poor & emaciated Irishmen eating grass on the side of the roadway.

Never having seen men graze before, he stopped his horse & started speaking with the 2 men.The Jew learned that they ate the grass because they were too poor to buy food.The Jew then encouraged the two men to accompany him to his home.

The two Irishmen were overjoyed by the Jew's kind offer, but they told the Jew that they were unable to come because they could not leave their families behind.The Jew , without hesitating, invited both men's families to come with him to his home.

Each family then accompanied the head of their family and they proceeded to the home.Along the way, one of the men turned to the Jew thanking him over and over for taking their poor families into his home.

The Jew turned to the man, saying "Oh, that's no trouble at all. The grass at my house is twice as tall as that old field."

PS - Before you vent out, hear me out.I realise this is A horrible joke but the Irish seem to relish it. Just got it from one back home in Ireland.

The punchline was that it's because somebody prods them there and says, "no you can't have a council house."

It's for the joke I posted. B-bye.
You mean this one - >

Seamus opens the newspaper and is shocked to see his OWN obituary.

In a panic, he phones his friend and asks: "Did you see the paper?! They say I died!"

The friend replies: "Yes, I saw it! So, where ya calling from?"

Or this one ->

Mick and Paddy are walking along when Mick falls down a manhole. Paddy shouts down: "What shall I do?" Mick barks back: "Call me an ambulance!"

Paddy then jumps up and down screaming: "Mick is an ambulance, Mick is an ambulance."

AMD heat management is terrible. It’s best suitable to be used as room heater in winters.😀
For your kind information AMD's Zen2 processors literally kicked the Intel's a-ss and with latest Zen3 processors Intel processors will soon be kicked out of the market and Zen4 architecture will spell a death knell for the Intel company itself. AMD Ryzen 9 with 16 cores 32 threads beats Intel's Xeon processors in performance at desktop processors price...😊

To cut the story short we too can come up with better defence product beating western products once we focus on using only indigenous products and go for incremental improvements...😊

For your kind information AMD's Zen2 processors literally kicked the Intel's a-ss and with latest Zen3 processors Intel processors will soon be kicked out of the market and Zen4 architecture will spell a death knell for the Intel company itself. AMD Ryzen 9 with 16 cores 32 threads beats Intel's Xeon processors in performance at desktop processors price...😊

To cut the story short we too can come up with better defence product beating western products once we focus on using only indigenous products and go for incremental improvements...😊
zen serises are latest high end processors. I was talking about budget end AMD in Indian market

Akash mk2,akask ng, wuick reaction missile & vlsam all having similar range of interception. Dont know why we are duplicating things.
Instead of LMAO ing, why don't you guide him properly , Eshwin. He shows promise. At least much more than when you were his age. You don't want him to turn into another version of resident optimist or worse out here, do you? @Ashwin

Instead of LMAO ing, why don't you guide him properly , Eshwin. He shows promise. At least much more than when you were his age. You don't want him to turn into another version of resident optimist or worse out here, do you? @Ashwin
You know I try. Like you and your short term memory loss. If you know there won't be any change and it's recurring then why bother with my energy.

• Haha
Reactions: Amal
You know I try. Like you and your short term memory loss. If you know there won't be any change and it's recurring then why bother with my energy.
It only means your efforts were insincere or not effective enough or both. That deep down, you derive immense pleasure by such displays of ignorance of someone less informed & actually look forward to it so that you can publicly ridicule it. I noticed you were the only one who posted an emoticon there.

It's extremely unfortunate you think like that but then it is what it is. I doubt you're going to change at your age.

It only means your efforts were insincere or not effective enough or both. That deep down, you derive immense pleasure by such displays of ignorance of someone less informed & actually look forward to it so that you can publicly ridicule it. I noticed you were the only one who posted an emoticon there.

It's extremely unfortunate you think like that but then it is what it is. I doubt you're going to change at your age.
Maybe, but again I have tried. Which is unlike you getting obsessive with others with who you have a difference of opinion. Stalk and bait them so that you can make some snarky comments and feel good about yourself. Here again, it could be age. @BMD can give a more expert opinion on this.

Maybe, but again I have tried. Which is unlike you getting obsessive with others with who you have a difference of opinion. Stalk and bait them so that you can make some snarky comments and feel good about yourself. Here again, it could be age. @BMD can give a more expert opinion on this.
@BMD is a fool & a bloody liar as well. That's what he is.He's the one who also justified the British Empire in spite of being Irish on specious grounds that he identified with being more British than Irish on account of the fact he was born & raised in England. So were his parents & grand parents according to him.

Except that when you fib like that you ought to remember whom you've done what with. Recently he came up with a post in response to mine that his dad was raised not far from the village where Biden's ancestors hailed from in the Republic of Ireland. That's how the fool got caught. With his pants down. At his age. I've bookmarked it for future reference too.

Coming back to you, as an ordinary member I can do that.You as an administrator cannot, as you ought to set the paradigm for good behavior. Be a role model for younger impressionable members out here. Yet look at how are you carrying yourself. Not only do you think you're conduct is fine, you're justifying such obnoxious behavior.

But as I said, it is what it is. I doubt you'd change. In the event I wasn't wrong. Keep up the good work.

A guy walks into a bar.

*BANG*

It was _Anonymous_.
@BMD is a fool & a bloody liar as well. That's what he is.He's the one who also justified the British Empire in spite of being Irish on specious grounds that he identified with being more British than Irish on account of the fact he was born & raised in England. So were his parents & grand parents according to him.

Except that when you fib like that you ought to remember whom you've done what with. Recently he came up with a post in response to mine that his dad was raised not far from the village where Biden's ancestors hailed from in the Republic of Ireland. That's how the fool got caught. With his pants down. At his age. I've bookmarked it for future reference too.

Coming back to you, as an ordinary member I can do that.You as an administrator cannot, as you ought to set the paradigm for good behavior. Be a role model for younger impressionable members out here. Yet look at how are you carrying yourself. Not only do you think you're conduct is fine, you're justifying such obnoxious behavior.

But as I said, it is what it is. I doubt you'd change. In the event I wasn't wrong. Keep up the good work.
Nope. Real simple. My father is from ROI, my mother from NI and all my grandparents were born pre-1921. I was born in England.

Ballina is a large town, not a village. Mumbai is not a village, but you are still its idiot.

Last edited:
I see he's making friends again.

A guy walks into a bar.

*BANG*

It was _Anonymous_.

A guy walks into a bar.

*BANG*

It was _Anonymous_.
Got clobbered & thrown out during happy hours that you're narrating your sorry alcohol sodden experiences out here pinning it on me , eh Paddy?

Nope. Real simple. My father is from ROI, my mother from NI and all my grandparents were born pre-1921. I was born in England.
Well, in case you didn't notice there was this little trifling matter of the Irish war of Independence being waged around the same time your grand pappies were born. Since you & presumably your entire family identifies so completely with your oppressors, it would not be inconceivable to conclude that your great grand pappies were collaborators.

Perhaps even served in the Royal Irish Constabulary to help butcher & maim fellow Irish in a bid to crush the Irish Independence movement. Unfortunately for you it didn't succeed. Yours is indeed a pathetic existence, you misbegotten fool.

Ballina is a large town, not a village. Mumbai is not a village, but you are still its idiot.

All towns in Ireland including their cities are but extended villages. Don't let anyone misguide you into believing that Ireland has towns or cities. You can cover the whole of Dublin in less than an hour & come across more cows on its outskirts than people within Dublin City. That's how pathetically metropolitan it is.Guess that explains your love for bestiality too.

Regarding idiots, the last time the US had an Irishman for their president, he promptly led them almost into WW-3 & got his head blown off for his pains. Seems he has big boots to fill in.Let's see where this newly elected Irishman leads the US. As far as your benighted adopted homeland goes, guess the whole lot went Irish the day they voted for Brexit. The fun's about to commence Paddy. Belt up! It's going to be a bumpy ride.