Astrology, Mythology and similar stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope some have heard about Ajit Vadakayil. His view is all these mutts are fake and invaded by crypto-jews for their own talmudic goals and ambitions. Here in the video too Doval says about certain important person in the mutt is a jew. If this is indeed the case then not sure what guidance and secret deeds these people are having.
Ajit Vadakayil is a supreme nut case. He's so bad that he's good. Which is precisely why he ought to be read. No surprises at all, you appreciate him.Sometimes, I wonder if all those who criticise PKS have actually read Vadakayil. No comparison here, but just a thought. What're your opinions on Vadakayil @Ashwin

Ajit Vadakayil is a supreme nut case. He's so bad that he's good. Which is precisely why he ought to be read. No surprises at all, you appreciate him.Sometimes, I wonder if all those who criticise PKS have actually read Vadakayil. No comparison here, but just a thought. What're your opinions on Vadakayil @Ashwin

Try giving some logical arguments instead of making personal rants like 'hes a nutcase', 'you appreciate a nutcase' etc. if such a thing is actually possible for you that is.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
Try giving some logical arguments instead of making personal rants like 'hes a nutcase', 'you appreciate a nutcase' etc. if such a thing is actually possible for you that is.

For those who seek more wholesale entertainment, pls browse thru

As far as you're concerned, pls do keep reading Vadakayil & regurgitate it here. The moderators here have a certain masochistic dimension to their personality courtesy the many years they've endured on P D F. Members like you make them nostalgic.

Here is my limited understanding. He and some others like him have regularly hinted that top men of our present leadership are associated with various Matths and being guided by the spiritual leaders if those matths secretly. I think what he is trying to say is that from now on this fact won't remain secret and all those spiritual gurus will come out in open to guide the general public of our country. He is also hinting that due to the secret deeds ( whatever that is ) of these spiritual gurus India has garnered global acceptance in these past years.
He keeps hinting towards Belur math and also how future leaders will be guided by spiritual gurus

Reactions: Aurora

For those who seek more wholesale entertainment, pls browse thru

As far as you're concerned, pls do keep reading Vadakayil & regurgitate it here. The moderators here have a certain masochistic dimension to their personality courtesy the many years they've endured on P D F. Members like you make them nostalgic.

Rather than quoting irrelevant blogs and trying to derail the thread, it would be much better if you stick to the quoting the posts relevant to the discussion, that is the jews occupying the hindu mutts. But I dont think that possibility exists with you.

Rather than quoting irrelevant blogs and trying to derail the thread, it would be much better if you stick to the quoting the posts relevant to the discussion, that is the jews occupying the hindu mutts.
If you consider Vadakayil's blog irrelevant, why're you quoting him on his stand on hindu mutts?

• Haha
Reactions: Lolwa
I hope some have heard about Ajit Vadakayil. His view is all these mutts are fake and invaded by crypto-jews for their own talmudic goals and ambitions. Here in the video too Doval says about certain important person in the mutt is a jew. If this is indeed the case then not sure what guidance and secret deeds these people are having.
The crypto-jew angle has a lot of inconsistencies. He basically paints anybody that is shady as a crypto-jew. I do like the theory in which most of the bollywoodias are descendants of Peshawar Jews larping as Muslims and Hindus..

After in Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict now in France, Christianity Vs Islam is now out in open. IMO it would soon engulf entire Europe and Western Middle East.
@vstol Jockey @Golden_Rule
I read a prophecy some time back that Islam will last only 1400 years from its inception. And Islam was formed in 622 AD, so 2022 is the year for its end.

The primary end goal of Islam was Gazwa-e-Hind which it achieved to some extent in a stable form somewhere around the 15th century and ended in the eighteenth century with the death of Aurangezeb. However, during this period the mughals were always resisted and kept on their toes by the Rajputs - Rana Pratap, Maratha - Shivaji and the Sikhs - Guru Gobind Singh. And so they could not accomplish full conversion of Hindus to Islam, like they did in Iran, Iraq and Turkey, etc.

Fast forward to 1947, a lot of Muslims left India for East and West Pakistan. 1971 saw the dismemberment of Pakistan. And very soon if Modi accomplishes another dismemberment of Pakistan and recovery of GB, we will witness the prophecy actually coming true in the form of push back of the Islamic terrorist leader of the world and its destruction.

And with India trying to build capacities of Lithium-ion batteries as well as research on alternative to Li-ion batteries by 2030, the dependence on fossil fuel will end, and hence the appeasement of Arabs and muslims within India. That is when nations across the world will become free to call a spade a spade as well as tak=ckle the monster of Islamic terrorism and Communist fascism head on.

I dont know, how long these astrological prediction holds now. Acharya salil, one of the renowned astrologer has predicted indo pak war in mid of October, nothing had happened.

Reactions: Shaktimaan
The crypto-jew angle has a lot of inconsistencies. He basically paints anybody that is shady as a crypto-jew. I do like the theory in which most of the bollywoodias are descendants of Peshawar Jews larping as Muslims and Hindus..

I am not saying I stand by all what he says, you also need to use your own observation and understanding, but in this particular one got it right. mr dovals also mentions some important person in the mutt from jewish community. For rest at least in the western world, the jewish tactics are well known to people. Indians are still obvilious to islamic and chiristian ways of working. So it will take time for them to understand the jewish , which are many times smarter.

Last edited:
I dont know, how long these astrological prediction holds now. Acharya salil, one of the renowned astrologer has predicted indo pak war in mid of October, nothing had happened.
The LAL Baba whom prediction I have posted has said couple of years ago that we will have a war with Pakistan before Feb 2021.

what is the accuracy rate of acharya salil so far?

To me, Acharya Salil is a complete "Marketing Package" - with his self-assigned title of "Acharya" and his "serious" speech.

If you see his past predictions on Corona, Pakistan, China, SSR, none has come true.

We all are equally good on "tukka" - just pick any subject and associate a month/time with it and wait.

If noting happens, pretend loss of memory, and move on with a new prediction.

Reactions: Hydra
To me, Acharya Salil is a complete "Marketing Package" - with his self-assigned title of "Acharya" and his "serious" speech.

If you see his past predictions on Corona, Pakistan, China, SSR, none has come true.

We all are equally good on "tukka" - just pick any subject and associate a month/time with it and wait.

If noting happens, pretend loss of memory, and move on with a new prediction.

There are many people like that. another one is Santbatera Ashoka. I like him for his deshbhakti, but not his predictions.

Can someone confirm this story???

P.S : He said all this during doklam crisis but his words are wholly applicable in present crisis.

Can someone confirm this story???

P.S : He said all this during doklam crisis but his words are wholly applicable in present crisis.

Any idea how he does his predictions? Is it based astrology or some chanelling/divine vision etc?

what is the accuracy rate of acharya salil so far?
Dont know much, but i guess he is having pretty good accuracy in past after seeing the comments.
But his biggest blunder is about Nethaji. He said, nethaji is still alive and will come back with in 10 year or so.

Dont know much, but i guess he is having pretty good accuracy in past after seeing the comments.
But his biggest blunder is about Nethaji. He said, nethaji is still alive and will come back with in 10 year or so.
In 10 years, Netaji would be nearing 130 years old. Well , what do you know? He could be telling the truth. I mean who risks ones reputation over such no brainers. So he's telling the truth by default. Ignore such a seer at your own peril. @shaxm

• Haha
Reactions: jetray
Status
Not open for further replies.