Astrology, Mythology and similar stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
While on the subject of astrology, what's your view on this. Just saw this on my YT feed. @vstol Jockey

That guy is quite accurate with most of the readings. But he keeps his calculations hidden (a typical jaina trait), so you never know what inputs he has taken and if he has missed out on anything.

That guy is quite accurate with most of the readings. But he keeps his calculations hidden (a typical jaina trait), so you never know what inputs he has taken and if he has missed out on anything.
I also follow this guy since a long time and he has been accused of copying predictions of multiple astrologers.For example his previous prediction "Sushant ko nyay zaroor milega" was copied from astrologer Mukesh Vats. Other astrologers like KM Sinha and Manoj kumar Gupta have accused him to copy them in the past.When people call him out for this in comment section, he plays victim. Thats why he has disabled the comment section. I am not saying he doesn't have original content. He has. Even if he copy others i am happy we get all the predictions at one place.

I also follow this guy since a long time and he has been accused of copying predictions of multiple astrologers.For example his previous prediction "Sushant ko nyay zaroor milega" was copied from astrologer Mukesh Vats. Other astrologers like KM Sinha and Manoj kumar Gupta have accused him to copy them in the past.When people call him out for this in comment section, he plays victim. Thats why he has disabled the comment section. I am not saying he doesn't have original content. He has. Even if he copy others i am happy we get all the predictions at one place.

Thats also partly due to the competition between different astrologers trying to pull each others subscribers. When calculations are simple, all of them will reach to same conclusion and then it all boils down to who posts the prediction first. He then starts accusing all others of copying his predictions.

Personally I dont think the guy copies, my complaint is he keeps his calculations hidden. and what that basically means is his main motivation of videos is just bragging.

how is that even remotely related??

From my own tarot reading lol.
But otherwise Mufti has been released because government no longer considers her a danger. And when is the only situation that can happen? Probably when disintegration of pakistan is imminent, so no way she will be able to get any help from anywhere. And if Pakistan disintegrates, POK-GB will be taken by India. No doubts about that.

Any ways next six months will be very interesting on many fronts. most of the astrologers are predicting this.

Last edited:
Here is my limited understanding. He and some others like him have regularly hinted that top men of our present leadership are associated with various Matths and being guided by the spiritual leaders if those matths secretly. I think what he is trying to say is that from now on this fact won't remain secret and all those spiritual gurus will come out in open to guide the general public of our country. He is also hinting that due to the secret deeds ( whatever that is ) of these spiritual gurus India has garnered global acceptance in these past years.

Here is my limited understanding. He and some others like him have regularly hinted that top men of our present leadership are associated with various Matths and being guided by the spiritual leaders if those matths secretly. I think what he is trying to say is that from now on this fact won't remain secret and all those spiritual gurus will come out in open to guide the general public of our country. He is also hinting that due to the secret deeds ( whatever that is ) of these spiritual gurus India has garnered global acceptance in these past years.

I hope some have heard about Ajit Vadakayil. His view is all these mutts are fake and invaded by crypto-jews for their own talmudic goals and ambitions. Here in the video too Doval says about certain important person in the mutt is a jew. If this is indeed the case then not sure what guidance and secret deeds these people are having.

Reactions: Lolwa
I hope some have heard about Ajit Vadakayil. His view is all these mutts are fake and invaded by crypto-jews for their own talmudic goals and ambitions. Here in the video too Doval says about certain important person in the mutt is a jew. If this is indeed the case then not sure what guidance and secret deeds these people are having.
I too don't have much faith on Matths. I only support them on the point that for fighting organised religion we have to be organised too. But speaking strictly in Dharmic sense a true Saint would never be a mathaadheesh. No offense to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.