Astrology, Mythology and similar stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't understand much, but i think he said between 2019 December to 2020 December is the time. But with current LAC fact, is it possible?

2020 was accidently said, he later corrects that in the video to 21. Video itself is done in may 2020. In the later half of video he explains that 90 day period from jan 14th 21.

2020 was accidently said, he later corrects that in the video to 21. Video itself is done in may 2020. In the later half of video he explains that 90 day period from jan 14th 21.
Lets hope for the best, wit GB we will have an acces to rich central asia, i am not much interest in pakistani kashmir area.

Lets hope for the best, wit GB we will have an acces to rich central asia, i am not much interest in pakistani kashmir area.

My gut feeling is both pok and gb will be taken soon. In modis regime only. Not sure about aksai hind. And China knows modi is serious about pok that's why it has created this action on lac. But all this is just delaying the inevitable a bit.

My gut feeling is both pok and gb will be taken soon. In modis regime only. Not sure about aksai hind. And China knows modi is serious about pok that's why it has created this action on lac. But all this is just delaying the inevitable a bit.
How much we can win the heart of pakistan occupied kashmir valley is the main problem, those peoples are mainly of pakistani origin than oroper kashmir. GB doesn't have that issues.

Each and every Punjabi Pakistani will be hunted down and killed not only in POJK/GB when India takes over but also in Balochistan and Sindh.

I do some tarot reading as a hobby. This is the exact message I got through cards also.
Pak punjabi ladies are one of most beautiful ladies in the world.
:love::love::love:

in every community some are beautiful some are not.

Most of them look like trannies...
Man, that is not true. Agreed that they are our enemies, but they are beautiful and no doubt on it. When heena became their foreign minister, i got scared that we will gift kashmir as valentine's gift.
I do some tarot reading as a hobby. This is the exact message I got through cards also.

in every community some are beautiful some are not.
What is tarot reading? Is it a part of astrology?

Man, that is not true. Agreed that they are our enemies, but they are beautiful and no doubt on it. When heena became their foreign minister, i got scared that we will gift kashmir as valentine's gift.

What is tarot reading? Is it a part of astrology?

Man.
Could you please stop this obsession about their anatomy ?
There is good looking people in every community.
After all of these Europeans and others .
Tulip flower got the name of one South Indian model.
And they always mock us for this obsession .
Each and every Punjabi Pakistani will be hunted down and killed not only in POJK/GB when India takes over but also in Balochistan and Sindh.

Such kind of action will only possible through a sudden strike and hyper sonic weapons .
Dont know how much possible that one?

I had writen and predicted exactly this in my post which was deleted. But this astrologer is partially wrong on one aspect. While India will face war for sure, we will win handsomely and that will be reason for extended and frequent battlles till Mar 2021. They will be more in the form of skirmishes. When we see the chart of a nation, we must also align it with the chart of the leader. If the King is going to win a war, how can his nation loose it? I had very clearly stated that due to Modi we will defeat Pakistan and China in a two front war. I still maintain my prediction. Iknow for sure that this is the time when we will recover the territories lost in the past. Wait and watch for events which will unfold starting 10th September when Mars goes retrograde.
Upto now, my predictions have come true. In June itself I had stated Mars in Aries will be a better time for India to start a war and our forces got a go ahead on 24/25th and 29/31 they occupied those heights.
War seems inevitable and exactly in the same time frame as I had predicted. The result will also be as I had predicted. Anytime after 25th Aug but before 05 Nov.
Also check about communal riots. I had predicted that when Rahu-Ketu axis goes to Taurus-Scorpio, we have rise in communal tensions and major riots happen in India. It seems after defeating China & Pakistan in a two front war, Modi will accelerate the speed of reforms with laws like UCC and Population control bill.

Heard the chart of a house is exactly depend on the chart of the father or mother or whoever that supports that family.

Same like a nation, a nations chart depends on the leaders chart.
If that is the case then we can say the chart of India is good now .Because the chart of PM Modi is too powerful.

Complete BS. We have to wait now for Mars to turn direct and Luner Eclipse in end of November. I had stated that with each passing day the chances of war between India and China will reduce till mid November. After that, things will change with India going into offenssive after Mars turns Direct on 14th November. Chinese are in for a very big jolt. I do not rule out an India started offensive when Mars is in Taurus which will be Jan 2021.

Complete BS. We have to wait now for Mars to turn direct and Luner Eclipse in end of November. I had stated that with each passing day the chances of war between India and China will reduce till mid November. After that, things will change with India going into offenssive after Mars turns Direct on 14th November. Chinese are in for a very big jolt. I do not rule out an India started offensive when Mars is in Taurus which will be Jan 2021.

Sir , I just noticed that on Twitter too
There are many astrologers

Just posted some Random stuff

I dont know anything about this subject

Status
Not open for further replies.