I know RSS very well

Beyond the local, grass root social work, RSS devotes a fair bit of their time for politically backed atrocities on Dalits and non-brahmins. Their concern is more to do with trivial stuff like what one eats, the colour of the flag, etc. RSS have nothing on the table to offer when it comes to geo-political strategic decisions. Each time people cite Modi being a big-time RSS supporter, it undermines the achievements and professionalism of the men in uniform.

Reactions: Hydra
Beyond the local, grass root social work, RSS devotes a fair bit of their time for politically backed atrocities on Dalits and non-brahmins. Their concern is more to do with trivial stuff like what one eats, the colour of the flag, etc. RSS have nothing on the table to offer when it comes to geo-political strategic decisions. Each time people cite Modi being a big-time RSS supporter, it undermines the achievements and professionalism of the men in uniform.
Up bringging has a lot in creating a person. I am a brahimn and since my childhood i was taught to be fighting fit to uphold my dharma and my own family. I am aggressive not because I ate some herb but because that is how I was tuned since my childhood. I have trained my children accordingly. we do not belive in secularism and we know that as per our constituion, CrPC and IPC, Quraan can't be allowed to be taught, printed, distributed or read in India. This is the secularism we live in.

Up bringging has a lot in creating a person. I am a brahimn and since my childhood i was taught to be fighting fit to uphold my dharma and my own family.

Not all would have the same upbringing as the elite, eventually, most will conform to what society puts forth. Upholding dharma and promoting/living by RSS' politically pedaled garbage is different. I'll leave it here, we could have a debate on another thread for that.

Last edited:
*Ahem* Do sometimes read who tipped the hand of Lal Bahadur Shastri to agree to "Peaceful Nuclear Explosion". Had it not been to RSS and its political arm, the Jana Sangh, even after 1964 test, we would have not tested a bomb.

Indian scientific community that too many doves. After 1964's test, Bhabha was becoming more pragmatic regarding possibility of possessing nuclear weapons. On political side, however, he was NOT getting any support. After Nehru, the Gandhian Shashtri was totally opposed to the idea. Only Jana Sangh favoured the test and possession of weapons.

Last edited:
Jana Sangh
Another thread? Jana sangh is the brainchild of SP Mukherjee. You'd have to go through another discussion of who, how and what. JS had people from all factions of 'political' establishments and backgrounds, a far cry from the then Vichardhara of the RSS.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
Another thread? Jana sangh is the brainchild of SP Mukherjee. You'd have to go through another discussion of who, how and what. JS had people from all factions of 'political' establishments and backgrounds, a far cry from the then Vichardhara of the RSS.
If I were you, I'd focus on Maratha history. Especially if I hailed from Pune. The last thing we want here is a gaffe & Sambhaji Sena running amok baying for your blood & a ban on this site for your gaffes.

I noticed, the last time you waded into history , you ended up with egg on your face. The Jana Sangh as the latter name suggests was always part of the Sangh. Their political directives flowed from Nagpur. Homework for you - Google Balraj Madhok & check out why was he sacked overnight from the Presidentship of the JS as well as the party.

Reactions: Milspec and Bali78

Uncle, I admit my error back then, but you'd understand that Maharashtra existed before Shivaji too. At least, I'm en-route to learning history chronologically, unlike most, who start and end with the Marathas. lol. As for RSS, we can leave that for debate on another thread.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
Uncle, I admit my error back then, but you'd understand that Maharashtra existed before Shivaji too. At least, I'm en-route to learning history chronologically, unlike most, who start and end with the Marathas. lol. As for RSS, we can leave that for debate on another thread.
Your chronology may be right. Your facts are all wrong, uncle. Just like they were with the Marathas .I wonder where did you get to learn them & in all the words I've typed there the only word you could positively identify was Sangh & got everything about it wrong.Why don't you stick to what you're good at or at least study the basics before posting out here lest you cut a sorry figure.

Uncle, i'll get back when I reach Maratha history. Sorry, it'll take time. There's nothing wrong in making mistakes and learning from them. I hope I have not taken the debate to a person with multiple PhDs on Indian history.
Uncle, you were just mentioning chronology & then you've gone right back from the Jana Sangh to Maratha history. Sigh!!

There's nothing wrong in making mistakes said Rishabh Pant after receiving so many opportunities too. Sigh!!!

No, you're not debating with a person with a single PhD in history leave aside multiple ones but is that an excuse for your ignorance.Sigh!!!!

that an excuse for your ignorance
Ignorance would be probably going back and reading only Maratha history from wiki lol, I've currently set anchor at the Chalukyas. It's going to take time. Got a well-read bong historian to help me get to the sources. I'd have a better understanding of the Marathas if I knew the complete picture.

Modern history will be learnt too. Ditching google for real books.

Ignorance would be probably going back and reading only Maratha history from wiki lol, I've currently set anchor at the Chalukyas. It's going to take time. Got a well-read bong historian to help me get to the sources. I'd have a better understanding of the Marathas if I knew the complete picture.

You mean Wikipedia is where you got your information on Maratha history in the first place & you couldn't even do a decent job reproducing it here, uncle.

There were many Chalukyan dynasties across early medieval India. Which one are you referring to? I ask for the next time you goof up & emulate the Marathi slang phrase - Padla tari paay varti, at least I'd know better than to call you out for your gaffes & save you the embarrassment. Besides in what way are the Chalukyas connected to the Marathas, uncle. I'm intrigued. I really am, now.

Modern history will be learnt too. Ditching google for real books.
I sincerely hope you excise history from your posts here till you get a complete grasp on the subject matter & not inflict further grief on us for say, umm... The next 20 years. That should be enough time for you to pronounce your verdict on history like you've a PhD in it even if you don't.