Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

There is a video of KEM ICU making rounds here..

3 residents in 35 patients ICU .. Taking care of all..
There is no nurse.. No house keeper..
No unit employed doctors..
No one other than the 3.

How will they empty the uro bag of patients.. Or giving bed pan..
Or drinking water or food..

Typically government hospital s are run by interns & residents..

Even when I was intern, use to do mostly nurse s work..

Welcome to OFB equivalent in health sector!

Weird. I thought govt hospitals are actually well-staffed.

• Haha
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia

Trust Gupta to convey in 25 min what he & anybody else could & should have wrapped up in 10 min. Brevity, thus, is not his forte.

Reactions: Gautam
That's the problem with face-masks, people think it gives them special powers and they ignore social distancing. It's like a weight-lifting belt, people think that if they wear one they can arch their back as much as they like.

Reactions: AbRaj
I agree with that. It's out of control in these two states. And TN is definitely hiding.

It removes political pressure and doesn't create panic. Mamta tried that from the very beginning in WB and failed anyway, but that's Mamta.

TN fortunately not ruled by some incompetent uddhav , the health minister vijaybhaksar (who himself is a doctor) is at forefront in this fight and kept the entire health machinery on its toes , the only thing messed up was not following the strict safe distancing measure in central vegetable market in Chennai which has people movement from all districts of TN which in turned out to be super spreader . Also for FYI TN , has been doing more testing and tracing than any other state in India so dont conclude things out of thin air

TN fortunately not ruled by some incompetent uddhav , the health minister vijaybhaksar (who himself is a doctor) is at forefront in this fight and kept the entire health machinery on its toes , the only thing messed up was not following the strict safe distancing measure in central vegetable market in Chennai which has people movement from all districts of TN which in turned out to be super spreader . Also for FYI TN , has been doing more testing and tracing than any other state in India so dont conclude things out of thin air

Compare the testing done a week ago & then a fortnight ago. You'd see an incremental increase whereas what's called for is an exponential increase. 7000 tests in 41 labs amounts to 200 tests per lab per day. I'm sure without even getting into the details that's nowhere near the peak testing capacities of these labs. @Sathya

Reactions: Sathya
What exactly failed in india's case ? we are in top5 despite announcing lock down in a very early stage , stopping international/domestic flights , trains/buses for inter/Intra-state transfer . where did modi fail ? not imposing lockdown seriously ?

R u from TN,
With access to health care?

Just want to know whether your source is better than myn..
What exactly failed in india's case ? we are in top5 despite announcing lock down in a very early stage , stopping international/domestic flights , trains/buses for inter/Intra-state transfer . where did modi fail ? not imposing lockdown seriously ?

As far as I am concerned, knowing our dense population, economic ability, education, adherence to rules..

Best should have been full closure of all airports, when we came to know about covid.

All other steps are bound to fail.

U know Health minister Vijaya Bhaskar gave punishment transfer to 300 govt docs for asking pay on par with neighbouring states just a month before corona?

U know he is made queit after the initial few weeks.. .. Only Health secretary is now at forefront.

-----------

About How competent Uddav is.. That surely I don't know.

Lockdown was implemented late, government was planning for months, knew something needs to be done. Meetings after meetings, infact Epidemic Act and Disaster Management Act was invoked on 11th March which shows government was done with planning and was into execution phase, still flights and infected people keep coming in till 2 weeks later.

If they at least stopped international flights we maybe able to contain it. Then came the intelligence failure of Markaz, where a large gathering was not just allowed to happen but was allowed to disperse and infect all India.

Whole lockdown was wasted in containing Jamatis, that is when GoI lost the initiative and playing catch up for lifetime.

U know Health minister Vijaya Bhaskar gave punishment transfer to 300 govt docs for asking pay on par with neighbouring states just a month before corona?

U know he is made queit after the initial few weeks.. .. Only Health secretary is now at forefront.

-----------

About How competent Uddav is.. That surely I don't know.

vijay bhaskar has not become quite but slicenced bcoz he is getting more famous than CM edappadi , nothing more to it . He has been at the forefront for almost a month addressing media with daily updates , plans and action taken and all of a sudden he disappeared and the health secratary started addressing the media . So dont blame the internal ADMK politics on him

R u from TN,
With access to health care?

Just want to know whether your source is better than myn..

As far as I am concerned, knowing our dense population, economic ability, education, adherence to rules..

Best should have been full closure of all airports, when we came to know about covid.

All other steps are bound to fail.

Yes from TN , but no access to healthcare . Just posting my observation not from any source

Reactions: Sathya
Lockdown was implemented late, government was planning for months, knew something needs to be done. Meetings after meetings, infact Epidemic Act and Disaster Management Act was invoked on 11th March which shows government was done with planning and was into execution phase, still flights and infected people keep coming in till 2 weeks later.

If they at least stopped international flights we maybe able to contain it. Then came the intelligence failure of Markaz, where a large gathering was not just allowed to happen but was allowed to disperse and infect all India.

Whole lockdown was wasted in containing Jamatis, that is when GoI lost the initiative and playing catch up for lifetime.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia

This should answer your question.
EZ7EYjRUEAAo6aU.jpg

vijay bhaskar has not become quite but slicenced bcoz he is getting more famous than CM edappadi , nothing more to it . He has been at the forefront for almost a month addressing media with daily updates , plans and action taken and all of a sudden he disappeared and the health secratary started addressing the media . So dont blame the internal ADMK politics on him

Yes from TN , but no access to healthcare . Just posting my observation not from any source

I am a medic from TN, with 150 batch mates, many in govt service, I think my source of info are fairly good if not best.

Situation are getting far worse than u think.
Apollo hospital which charge premium costs are referring pt to other hospital s.
Even if a person is willing to spend 1 lak per day for treatment, there is no bed available.
It's so bad now.
My friend did covid ward duty 3 floor s for 6 hours.. Certified 6 deaths in that 6 hours. Not in ICU., where severe cases are treated.

Look what I found..

I ve been allergic to Chinese products now.. Buying Chinese goods started to hurt my conscience..

I was looking to buy Toothbrush for my kids.. Since I ve in a medium size taluk there aren't many shops with kids toothbrush..

So I was searching for it in Amazon.
Where ever the back side label pic is available of that brush, I look for make country.
To my surpise, all are PRC.
Even coal gate brush too..

Today i went to Coimbatore , in a store I could find kids toothbrush.
Coalgate, and Made in INDIA!

Amazon is sourcing things from PRC, when even made in India is available.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-07-22-10-00-504_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-07-22-10-00-504_com.android.chrome.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_2020-06-07-22-10-52-524_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-07-22-10-52-524_com.android.chrome.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20200607_224628.jpg
    IMG_20200607_224628.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 132